Killie 0-3 Dundee after 45 mins.

Gary Locke
Jamie Hamill
Kris Boyd
Lee McCulloch
Dale Carrick
Scott Robinson
Jamie McDonald

Possibly the most horrible squad ever assembled in scottish football. Get it right up yeeeez!

PaulC
01-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Has the makings of a relegation squad already this season. Full of yam / Gers old boys. Locke must be favourite as first managerial casualty in Scottish football.

frazeHFC
01-08-2015, 04:26 PM
That is a horrific line up of people. Hope they go down.

Feed McGraw
01-08-2015, 04:31 PM
That is a horrific line up of people. Hope they go down. Monsters inc. Have they not signed Ryan Stevenson yet ?

Greencore
01-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Lived in Ayrshire for three years

Hope they go down.

Keith_M
01-08-2015, 04:41 PM
0-4 FT.

Long season ahead

Scorrie
01-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Think the highlights are on Alba tonight at 10pm

Libby Hibby
01-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Hope they get pumped every week...horrible squad of players that have assembled there...every single one of them I think I have given the 'Hibby salute' too at some time✌🏼

Craig_HFC
01-08-2015, 05:02 PM
They abstained from voting when it was up for debate whether or not the Zombies would be re-instated into the top league or not. Tells you all you need to know.

Wannabe Huns.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
01-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Bit harsh to lump Jamie MacDonald in with that group of bellends

Cod Boy
01-08-2015, 06:23 PM
watched them last week against Fleetwood they one 3.1 but had Fleetwood took there chances they would have hammered them.

iwasthere1972
01-08-2015, 06:31 PM

Gary Locke
Jamie Hamill
Kris Boyd
Lee McCulloch
Dale Carrick
Scott Robinson
Jamie McDonald

Possibly the most horrible squad ever assembled in scottish football. Get it right up yeeeez!

Any prison football team would love to have them on their side.

What a bunch of thugs.

Feel sorry for Van Nishtelroy (spelling?) who is a Killie fan and posts on here.

Hibs Class
01-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Has the makings of a relegation squad already this season. Full of yam / Gers old boys. Locke must be favourite as first managerial casualty in Scottish football.

They probably cannot afford to sack him, they've been living hand to mouth for years.

emerald green
01-08-2015, 06:39 PM
To think a club containing these players is in the Premiership, while Hibs are in the Championship, just makes me feel really p!ssed off.

Hamill and "Elbows" particularly - what a pair of psychos.

PS: I note Loy scored twice for Dundee today. I think he's the player they signed from Falkirk?

Bayern Bru
01-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Embarrassing.

Imagine having to cheer that shower each week, it'd make you greet.

If not relegation favourites then surely play-off spot.

Kevin Thomson got just over an hour for Dundee as well.

GreenCastle
01-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Heard they had a nightmare with ticketing today...

Plus charging £24 a ticket :eek:

Watched the highlights on Sky Sports and Scottish Football does it self no favours as the stadiums always look empty.

Billy Whizz
01-08-2015, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=GreenDevil;4429490]Heard they had a nightmare with ticketing today...

Watched the highlights on Sky Sports and Scottish Football does it self no favours as the stadiums always look empty.[/QUOTE

£24 is the ave price for a Premiership game

GreenCastle
01-08-2015, 07:13 PM
[QUOTE=GreenDevil;4429490]Heard they had a nightmare with ticketing today...

Watched the highlights on Sky Sports and Scottish Football does it self no favours as the stadiums always look empty.[/QUOTE

£24 is the ave price for a Premiership game

Prices are mental !

SouthMoroccoStu
01-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Hope they go down.

I've said this for the last 10 years

Some terrible football from awful teams

God knows how they've survived!

Huns without bus fair

01-08-2015, 08:21 PM
GIRFY ya bunch of hun/mini hun rejects :giruy2::bye:

01-08-2015, 08:25 PM

Gary Locke
Jamie Hamill
Kris Boyd
Lee McCulloch
Dale Carrick
Scott Robinson
Jamie McDonald

Locke - are
Hammil - pigeon chested wee naff
Boyd - big fat oaf, absolutely past it
McColluch - past it, hun thug
Carrick - a nobody
Robinson - a nobody
McDonald - an OK keeper, nothing special at all

hibeemikey21
01-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Pretty much all of the goals were excellent. Stewart scored two peaches, both into the top corner; Loy's first was an excellent flick and Harkins' assist for Loy's second was outrageous. If messi had done it, folk would have been raving about it for weeks

vanNISHtelroy
01-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Any prison football team would love to have them on their side.

What a bunch of thugs.

Feel sorry for Van Nishtelroy (spelling?) who is a Killie fan and posts on here.

Missed todays game because I had to work....that's looking like a not bad swap!

Two tricky games next where one point from six would probably be an achievement, Aberdeen away and then Celtic at home.

From people who were there today, we've gone from punting it up the park with no purpose to passing it about with no purpose.

Of the players/staff listed earlier:

Gary Locke - should have waited to end of the season to see what happened, no way he should have got a three year deal
Jamie Hamill - was reasonably hopeful last year but disappointed
Kris Boyd - still feel Boydie will score goals if we can actually get him the ball, feel he will keep us up
Lee McCulloch - didn't want him near the club as player/coach/person wouldn't have gave him a three year deal either
Dale Carrick - has some sort of potential, in the friendlies looked not too bad, would like to see him playing off of Boyd
Scott Robinson - underwhelmed by the signing but need to see more of him, maybe him with Craig Slater (when fit) might work
Jamie McDonald - better than Samson

SkintHibby
01-08-2015, 08:32 PM
They abstained from voting when it was up for debate whether or not the Zombies would be re-instated into the top league or not. Tells you all you need to know.

Wannabe Huns.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Unfair comment. They hate the gruesome twosome as much as us. I like Kilmarnock town - voted YES and SNP in a part of Scotland of pure hunnery! :-)

vanNISHtelroy
01-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Unfair comment. They hate the gruesome twosome as much as us.

We hate OF just as much as any other Scottish football team's fans.

There was a vote of season ticket holders, shareholders etc before the vote and the vast majority that replied wanted to vote against Rangers, however MJ the lawyer argued that the % of eligible voters who responded wasn't enough so he would abstain.

That was one of many things that was listed on MJ's crime's list that was put up by a poster on our site that legal action was threatened over iirc.

Also led to the "You know we said 'no'" chants aimed at MJ that season.

SkintHibby
01-08-2015, 08:47 PM
We hate OF just as much as any other Scottish football team's fans.

There was a vote of season ticket holders, shareholders etc before the vote and the vast majority that replied wanted to vote against Rangers, however MJ the lawyer argued that the % of eligible voters who responded wasn't enough so he would abstain.

That was one of many things that was listed on MJ's crime's list that was put up by a poster on our site that legal action was threatened over iirc.

Also led to the "You know we said 'no'" chants aimed at MJ that season.

Exactly! Any Killie fan I've met has been decent and we need to get over this "wannabe hun" or "wannabe tim" sheite! Fact is, nearly every non OF fan is sick to the back teeth of them and some of us don't support them because we hate the sectarian baggage that goes with them. Only clubs that are still afflicted with hunnish tendencies are Airdrie and to a lesser degree Hearts.

Waxy
01-08-2015, 09:12 PM
What a squad. They'll butcher the jambos over 360 minutes.

monktonharp
01-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Missed todays game because I had to work....that's looking like a not bad swap!

Two tricky games next where one point from six would probably be an achievement, Aberdeen away and then Celtic at home.

From people who were there today, we've gone from punting it up the park with no purpose to passing it about with no purpose.

Of the players/staff listed earlier:

Gary Locke - should have waited to end of the season to see what happened, no way he should have got a three year deal
Jamie Hamill - was reasonably hopeful last year but disappointed
Kris Boyd - still feel Boydie will score goals if we can actually get him the ball, feel he will keep us up
Lee McCulloch - didn't want him near the club as player/coach/person wouldn't have gave him a three year deal either
Dale Carrick - has some sort of potential, in the friendlies looked not too bad, would like to see him playing off of Boyd
Scott Robinson - underwhelmed by the signing but need to see more of him, maybe him with Craig Slater (when fit) might work
Jamie McDonald - better than Samsonthose 2 you mention, should not have been given 3 years, from a club that has wavered on the edge of the abyss for a few years now, it's crazy money if they get the boot then claim compensation. the Killie fans must be boaking about this.

Ronniekirk
01-08-2015, 11:08 PM
those 2 you mention, should not have been given 3 years, from a club that has wavered on the edge of the abyss for a few years now, it's crazy money if they get the boot then claim compensation. the Killie fans must be boaking about this.

:sick::sick: boaking right enough

TowerHibs
02-08-2015, 08:56 AM
I actually had Killie on my coupon yesterday.........started where I left off last season. Seriously can't pick my nose

jdships
02-08-2015, 10:33 AM
Surprised they signed so many "discards/has beens" and was equally surprised at the 0-4 scoreline
Could be " perm any two from six" for relegation/play offs - methinks
Including the " One Season Wonders" !!
:greengrin

LancashireHibby
02-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Just seen the goals on BT. Killie's defending was beyond atrocious for a couple of the goals, though Dundee's first goal was a screamer.

I've been to Killie a few times and never had any issues - as other posters have said, their fans hate the OF just as much as the rest of us. Same goes for Motherwell etc. It's hardly their fault that their towns are overrun with OF fans. Mind you, I've got a mate who's a Killie fan who came up with us on the day they put us in the play offs, so I'd love it if they did struggle this season!

BSEJVT
02-08-2015, 11:27 AM
As well as being seriously ****, they are the ultimate ugly ****er 11 as well

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Can just see it now if we end up playing them in the play offs. A team full of cast off yams with Boyd chucked in for good measure [emoji102]

Onceinawhile
02-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Can just see it now if we end up playing them in the play offs. A team full of cast off yams with Boyd chucked in for good measure [emoji102]

Imagine boyd scoring the goals to keep rangers down.

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Imagine boyd scoring the goals to keep rangers down.

That would be far better [emoji106]

Stranraer
02-08-2015, 11:48 AM
Listened to the game on the radio. Loy sounds like he is going to get quite a few goals this season, I imagine Killie will be in the play offs at this rate.