PDA

View Full Version : How YOU can help the club

Slicer
01-08-2015, 07:15 AM
I'm very proud of the way Hibs have handled the SA situation. Not only have they listened to the fans, they have stopped running the club as a business. Evidently so by knocking back £225,000. We have just signed, by all accounts, a bright, young prospect and persuaded him to sign up for 4 years!! The management team have also signed extensions.

With that, the generous poster who donated 10 tickets, and the general good feeling and positivity around the place now, perhaps we should collectively, with other fans forums and supporters associations, make a push for more contributions. Whether it be season tickets, encouraging lapsed supporters back, buying strips, Hibs Lotto, Kick for Kids tickets or shares / HSL.

I've noticed a lot of activity on HSL and Kick for Kids threads recently. Some people are asking how to contribute and what the HSL share scheme and Kick for Kids is all about. Perhaps this needs someone who posts here regularly to run with it. I'll do my part and make a start for now.

Help a disadvantaged child get to Easter Road and contribute to Alan Stubbs transfer fund here:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302526-Support-Hibs-AND-Help-Children

Own a part of Hibs and contribute to Alan Stubbs transfer fund here:

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Alan Stubbs: “I’m grateful to all of those who have supported the team, especially all of those who have put up their hard-earned money – all of that has helped me get players in – but we need more supporters to come back to their club if we are to continue to get stronger.”

Leeann Dempster: We still have season ticket holders from last season who have chosen not to renew, and other lapsed holders to get back. Circumstances change and not everyone can have a season ticket and there will be genuine and unavoidable reasons for some.

For others who are simply choosing to wait and see I would say-don't wait. We need them, and we need them now. I am asking every Hibernian supporter who can afford to buy a season ticket to come forward and buy one, and to get yourself, family and friends back to Easter Road. You have already done your bit-please help us convince others to get behind us and buy season tickets.

The process began in January to give supporters the chance to take a controlling interest in their club. With that comes the recognition that funding the Club is the responsibility of all of us. It is up to all of us to ensure we get the team we want. Every person who contributes to HSL or the share issue will help further strengthen our squad.

I'll say it again, don't wait - do it now.

Are you up for the challenge?

Leeann

p.s. I'm in. PM sent to FranckSuzy for a Kick for Kids season ticket for starters.

Who else is in?

matty_f
01-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Cracking post.

lucky
01-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Whilst the sentiments of the OP are great, we need more fans back not more cash from those who already contribute. If as a club we are to grow we need bodies through the gate. Today we have a home match and will struggle to get over 7000. I have bought my ST, shares, pay into HSL and bought a ticket for both cup games. Like many I'm not keen on giving Hibs more.The reality is that is we need punters to turn up and watch the team

FranckSuzy
01-08-2015, 07:55 AM
I'm very proud of the way Hibs have handled the SA situation. Not only have they listened to the fans, they have stopped running the club as a business. Evidently so by knocking back £225,000. We have just signed, by all accounts, a bright, young prospect and persuaded him to sign up for 4 years!! The management team have also signed extensions.

With that, the generous poster who donated 10 tickets, and the general good feeling and positivity around the place now, perhaps we should collectively, with other fans forums and supporters associations, make a push for more contributions. Whether it be season tickets, encouraging lapsed supporters back, buying strips, Hibs Lotto, Kick for Kids tickets or shares / HSL.

I've noticed a lot of activity on HSL and Kick for Kids threads recently. Some people are asking how to contribute and what the HSL share scheme and Kick for Kids is all about. Perhaps this needs someone who posts here regularly to run with it. I'll do my part and make a start for now.

Help a disadvantaged child get to Easter Road and contribute to Alan Stubbs transfer fund here:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?302526-Support-Hibs-AND-Help-Children

Own a part of Hibs and contribute to Alan Stubbs transfer fund here:

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Alan Stubbs: “I’m grateful to all of those who have supported the team, especially all of those who have put up their hard-earned money – all of that has helped me get players in – but we need more supporters to come back to their club if we are to continue to get stronger.”

Leeann Dempster: We still have season ticket holders from last season who have chosen not to renew, and other lapsed holders to get back. Circumstances change and not everyone can have a season ticket and there will be genuine and unavoidable reasons for some.

For others who are simply choosing to wait and see I would say-don't wait. We need them, and we need them now. I am asking every Hibernian supporter who can afford to buy a season ticket to come forward and buy one, and to get yourself, family and friends back to Easter Road. You have already done your bit-please help us convince others to get behind us and buy season tickets.

The process began in January to give supporters the chance to take a controlling interest in their club. With that comes the recognition that funding the Club is the responsibility of all of us. It is up to all of us to ensure we get the team we want. Every person who contributes to HSL or the share issue will help further strengthen our squad.

I'll say it again, don't wait - do it now.

Are you up for the challenge?

Leeann

p.s. I'm in. PM sent to FranckSuzy for a Kick for Kids season ticket for starters.

Who else is in?

Great post and reply sent :aok: GGTTH.