PDA

View Full Version : Support Hibs AND Help Children

FranckSuzy
31-07-2015, 09:00 PM
As I'm sure many of you know, I set up Leith Links two years ago with the objective of helping more children get along to Easter Road who would be unable to attend games otherwise. Well since then, over £21,500 has been raised by 'ordinary' Hibs fans which is an amazing amount! The scheme aims to complement the excellent Kicks for Kids (KfK) initiative run by the Club but the difference is, you don't have to have the £150 required upfront and you can pay whatever you can afford.

The recent stance by our club in not selling our best player and the excellent gesture from the poster 'bigwheel' (buying 10 tickets for tomorrow's game to be used by lapsed fans) has really galvanised the support and we've rallied round in an admirable way. So....I would just like to ask that if anyone can afford a wee bit extra, bearing in mind you'll still be contributing to Alan Stubbs' transfer/signing kitty, why not consider donating to Leith Links (or Kicks for Kids)? For only £6.25 per month, one KfK season ticket can be purchased outright so if you can't stretch to a season ticket or a contribution to HSL, perhaps this is the scheme for you? :wink:

If that is not affordable or you would like to make a one-off donation, please PM me for more details. Alternatively, the PayPal a/c is leithlinks@live.co.uk :aok:

The 'thank you' letters received from the groups who use the KfK tickets can be accessed here - http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/ - and I am sure you will agree, it is extremely heart warming to imagine the children (some of whom have not had the best start in life) enjoying the game and in the process, joining our family.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me and Leith Links since its launch, whether that's been by spreading the word, donating to the fund and/or purchasing auction items - I am extremely grateful :not worth GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
31-07-2015, 10:20 PM
£200 has been received since my OP :thumbsup: Now THAT is Hibs class :agree:

Jonnyboy
31-07-2015, 10:33 PM

Fantastic :thumbsup:

Gerard
31-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Excellent work

FranckSuzy
01-08-2015, 07:58 AM

Plus 3 posters have now offered to set up a Direct Debit/standing order :not worth