PDA

View Full Version : Yams David Gold

since90plustwo
31-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Unfortunately i lost a bet with a jambo mate last season so i had to endure their game against Arbroath last night. Hearts looked very average but one player from the opposition who stood out was our old u20 captain david gold. Looked so composed on the ball and took his goal very well. Unfortunately missed an open goal aswell:rolleyes: really disappointed we let him go without giving him a chance bevause he still looks a player! Only person in their team that wanted to get the ball down in play. Would think he will be making his way up the leagues in the next few years.

leggeto
31-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately i lost a bet with a jambo mate last season so i had to endure their game against Arbroath last night. Hearts looked very average but one player from the opposition who stood out was our old u20 captain david gold. Looked so composed on the ball and took his goal very well. Unfortunately missed an open goal aswell:rolleyes: really disappointed we let him go without giving him a chance bevause he still looks a player! Only person in their team that wanted to get the ball down in play. Would think he will be making his way up the leagues in the next few years.
Why did we let him go

DTS
31-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Why did we let him go

Think it was purely because of relegation as we let go all the under twenty a go that were in the second year of twentys

andrew70
31-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Why did we let him go

He only completed 90 minutes 6 times last year for Berwick IIRC and was otherwise mainly a substitute.

Goldy played well at times for Hibs U20's but in hindsight many of that team and previous youth teams were kept on just for the sake of it.

He wasn't going to make it and I think the fact he's had to drop down to the lowest tier shows that.

Good luck to him in his career, big Jambo though so he would have been trying like a bear last night.

Baldy Foghorn
31-07-2015, 02:38 PM

Do you think he is better than who we already have?

Kojock
31-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Why did we let him go

Because he bit my finger so. :singing:

FranckSuzy
31-07-2015, 11:09 PM

:tee hee:

G-Reg
31-07-2015, 11:35 PM

I just woke my missus up laughing at that