PDA

View Full Version : Bartley debut against Montrose

Keith_M
30-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Alan Stubbs has said he plans to play Bartley against Montrose this weekend. (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/marvin-bartley-to-make-hibs-debut-against-montrose-1-3843117)

He also talks of the planned comebacks for Boyle (v Dumbarton) and El Alagui sometime in August.

It'll be good to finally see some of our new signings.

Ronniekirk
30-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Alan Stubbs has said he plans to play Bartley against Montrose this weekend. (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/marvin-bartley-to-make-hibs-debut-against-montrose-1-3843117)

He also talks of the planned comebacks for Boyle (v Dumbarton) and El Alagui sometime in August.

Boyle still seems way ahead of schedule ,but will take any good news just nowv .:wink:

Aldo
30-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Boyle still seems way ahead of schedule ,but will take any good news just nowv .:wink:

He does but hopefully won't be rushed/brought back unless he is 100%.

Diclonius
30-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Good stuff. Is Malonga injured or is he fine now?

bill the hibby
30-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Any news on carmichael or keatings? I would say I'm most excited to see these two

worcesterhibby
30-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Any news on carmichael or keatings? I would say I'm most excited to see these two

Carmicheal training properly now I believe...Keatings is running now but probably a few weeks away.

Hermit Crab
30-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Carmicheal training properly now I believe...Keatings is running now but probably a few weeks away.

Keatings will be back to score the winner at Ibrox.

bill the hibby
30-07-2015, 12:41 PM

The thought of that gives me butterflies

SteveHFC
30-07-2015, 01:42 PM

Keatings to score the winner against Hearts at the PBS in the league cup quarter-final ;).

S4uzee
30-07-2015, 01:47 PM

I keep forgetting about Carmichael, he's hardly been mentioned

jacomo
30-07-2015, 02:16 PM

Good stuff. We might have a midfield pairing of Bartley and Fyvie in the short term!

erin go bragh
30-07-2015, 02:38 PM
I keep forgetting about Carmichael, he's hardly been mentioned

Really looking forward to seeing Carmichael. Every time I seen him last season ,he was Queens best player .

GGTTH

Franck Stanton
30-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Don't think Bartley will start game, maybe come on for second half/last 30min. Just my take on it.

Hamish
30-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Really looking forward to seeing Carmichael. Every time I seen him last season ,he was Queens best player .

GGTTH

Mmm...have to disagree with that. Their left back Holt was their standout player for me. Reckon Dundee have signed a good one.