PDA

View Full Version : Free tickets for Saturday - Come and support the team

bigwheel
29-07-2015, 06:26 PM
OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

4 for the West stand, 6 for the East stand.

I am offering them free to anyone who wants them. No catch - this is just my way of making a small contribution to Hibs in support of their good work this week.

All I ask is that in the spirit of doing something for the club, if you were going to go anyway, please go and get you own ticket. I won't question you on this, but I simply ask that you play fair...

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets. They are all adult tickets, but feel free to use them for your kids, concessions whatever.

I'm simply looking to twist the arm of anyone who wasn't planning on coming along to come and support the team. They need our backing.

Please simply PM me on here and we will make arrangements.

All the best.

3pm
29-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Amazing! What a gesture.

madhatter
29-07-2015, 06:29 PM
:thumbsup:

DaveF
29-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Good stuff indeed.

liamh2202
29-07-2015, 06:30 PM
I genuinely can't make Saturday as I'm duty but what a gesture.. Top bloke.

Hiber-nation
29-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Fantastic gesture. :top marks

ronaldo7
29-07-2015, 06:31 PM
OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

I am offering them free to anyone who wants them. No catch - this is just my way of making a small contribution to Hibs in support of their good work this week.

All I ask is that in the spirit of doing something for the club, if you were going to go anyway, please go and get you own ticket. I won't question you on this, but I simply ask that you play fair...

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets. They are all adult tickets, but feel free to use them for your kids, concessions whatever.

I'm simply looking to twist the arm of anyone who wasn't planning on coming along to come and support the team. They need our backing.

All the best.

:aok::flag::top marks

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-07-2015, 06:34 PM

All the best.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Superb

Weststandwanab
29-07-2015, 06:36 PM
:aok::flag::top marks

Sir I doff my cap to you what a fantastic gesture. Talent like this should be on the board.

Kaff
29-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Amazing! What a gesture.

+1

Well done sir!

emerald green
29-07-2015, 06:37 PM
This is what I call supporting your club. Well done. :aok:

sauzeelegod
29-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Great gesture GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
29-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Terrific, bigwheel; that's a really generous thing to do. Top man.

Ozyhibby
29-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Superb stuff.

soupy
29-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Brilliant stuff pal😉

Scouse Hibee
29-07-2015, 06:50 PM
A tremendous gesture mate. :top marks

DH1875
29-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Superb. 10/10

jodjam
29-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Just a glorified ticket tout :) great gesture mate. Well done. Hope the team give us a show on Saturday ggtth

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Wonderful stuff :not worth It's gestures like this, and the statements from the Board, that make me proud to be a Hibby :thumbsup:

Lee Marvin
29-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Top class sir

Golden Bear
29-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Magnificent gesture.

sleeping giant
29-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Unbelievable post . Outstanding Sir.
One of the most generous thing I've even seen on here.
Take a bow.

Mon the Hibees

Billy Whizz
29-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Well done, fantastic gesture, hope they find great homes

pontius pilate
29-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Fantastic gesture you sir are a gentleman

There's class there's first class then there's Hibs class and this gesture illustrates this even more

iwasthere1972
29-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Brilliant gesture.

I'm going but I'll be buying my own.

Again well done.

Jonnyboy
29-07-2015, 07:55 PM
A wonderful and very generous gesture. :agree:

ALF TUPPER
29-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Good on you mate. Fantastic. !!

This is why. This is why I love the Hibees.

#GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
29-07-2015, 07:59 PM

All the best.

Awesome, Hibs class:aok::flag:

Sir David Gray
29-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Brilliant stuff. :agree:

Bayern Bru
29-07-2015, 08:03 PM
HibsLAD.
I love this club. Especially when folk do things like this. Great stuff bigwheel [emoji106]🏼

jamieross
29-07-2015, 08:04 PM
That's an incredible gesture mate. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to make it on Saturday but I've just found out I'm off on Saturday. Il make sure I go buy a ticket. Hope someone benefits from your selflessness.

Hibs Class :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-07-2015, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=bigwheel;4426616]OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets.

Perhaps passing them on to FrankSuzy would guarantee they went to a deserving cause.

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=bigwheel;4426616]OK Guys, I've been so impressed by the position Hibs have taken this week on Scott Allan, and the really positive commitment from Alan Stubbs and his management team with todays news. So to make a small gesture of support to the club, I have purchased 10 tickets for this weekends game.

However, if you were swithering, couldn't be bothered, not payday yet or whatever. Come along and support your team I will meet you before the game (maximum 2 tickets per person) and you can have your tickets.

Perhaps passing them on to FrankSuzy would guarantee they went to a deserving cause.

They're probably already gone :greengrin

However if not, I would be delighted to help deserving children attend the game :aok:

portyhibernian
29-07-2015, 08:21 PM
:top marks

bigwheel
29-07-2015, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=HUTCHYHIBBY;4426765]

They're probably already gone :greengrin

However if not, I would be delighted to help deserving children attend the game :aok:

FS you have a PM :)

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=FranckSuzy;4426772]

FS you have a PM :)

Top man :aok: THIS is the real Hibs support, not abusive trolls on social media :thumbsup:

easty
29-07-2015, 08:23 PM
Great stuff big wheel!

bigwheel
29-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback

...more importantly...there are still some tickets available - so please send me a PM and come and cheer on the team....

GGTTH

Brooster
29-07-2015, 08:35 PM

...more importantly...there are still some tickets available - so please send me a PM and come and cheer on the team....

GGTTH

Great gesture. I dont know if you got my message but East Lothian Hibs SC could use one for a deserving cause.

Golden Bear
29-07-2015, 08:36 PM

GGTTH

I suspect most posters are like me and realise that there are more deserving cases out there. You'll not be short of grateful requests I'm sure.

bigwheel
29-07-2015, 08:38 PM
I suspect most posters are like me and realise that there are more deserving cases out there. You'll not be short of grateful requests I'm sure.

ah yes, but I don't want people not to reach out....the whole aim is simply to get people cheering on the team..so please anyone who fancies going..please drop me a PM :)

HibsNutter
29-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Brilliant, some guy (or gal). :top marks

bigwheel
29-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Guys,

I'm delighted to say I have managed now to allocate all the tickets. Thanks so much to the people who connected and are going to come along and support their team...We are Hibernian FC ! :)

Baldy Foghorn
29-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Guys,

I'm delighted to say I have managed now to allocate all the tickets. Thanks so much to the people who connected and are going to come along and support their team...We are Hibernian FC ! :)

Well done Bigwheel, a fabulous gesture by you.....

GGTTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wookie70
29-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Already bough our 3 tickets but well done of a fantastic gesture. The way the club has conducted itself this week deserves every supporter showing up to say thanks. Well done on making that possible for some that would like to but possibly couldn't afford to.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-07-2015, 09:35 PM
I wonder if we'll read about this in tomorrows Daily Ranger/Sun?

GreenCastle
29-07-2015, 09:38 PM

All the best.

Great post - well done !

It would be great if Hibs continued to allocate tickets to schools and football clubs this season - just to get bums on seats. Even as a paid ST holder it doesn't bother me - would rather the stadium be full.

Hopefully more who weren't planning to go will come along - we might even see a Hibs win and some goals!

jacomo
29-07-2015, 09:41 PM
I wonder if we'll read about this in tomorrows Daily Ranger/Sun?

Probably not. But as this whole saga has shown, these outside influences only affect us if we let them.

Great gesture from big wheel. I hope you've prompted a few others to buy a ticket as well.

:aok:

FranckSuzy
29-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Guys,

Thanks to your kind gesture children who have sadly lost a parent, and would have no way of attending games otherwise, will be at the game on Saturday :aok: Marvellous stuff :agree:

PatHead
29-07-2015, 10:01 PM

Great post - well done !

It would be great if Hibs continued to allocate tickets to schools and football clubs this season - just to get bums on seats. Even as a paid ST holder it doesn't bother me - would rather the stadium be full.

Hopefully more who weren't planning to go will come along - we might even see a Hibs win and some goals!

We are continuing to give tickets to schools.

PatHead
29-07-2015, 10:03 PM
Thanks to your kind gesture children who have sadly lost a parent, and would have no way of attending games otherwise, will be at the game on Saturday :aok: Marvellous stuff :agree:

Well done Suzy and great offer from OP.

CorrieHibs
29-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Great stuff big man.

Terrific gesture.

matty_f
29-07-2015, 11:08 PM

All the best.

That is truly Hibs class mate, outstanding stuff. :top marks:top marks:top marks

Centre Hawf
30-07-2015, 12:51 AM
A lovely gesture. Glad it's went to a good cause as well. Proud to be part of the Hibs family. :top marks

Sean1875
30-07-2015, 01:41 AM
brilliant gesture that man, hibs class

Pete
30-07-2015, 02:02 AM

All the best.

You get it.

Clubs can't buy people like yourself.

:not worth

cam75
30-07-2015, 02:48 AM
Spot on bw👍is the game All ticket or will there be cash gate?
Heading down from Aberdeen with my girls be the first game for the wee 1:)
GGTTH

Nameless
30-07-2015, 04:24 AM
I can't think of any other superlatives to add, so instead I have decided to take my son to the game - BW, you have just won back a lapsed fan.

Weststandwanab
30-07-2015, 06:18 AM
I can't think of any other superlatives to add, so instead I have decided to take my son to the game - BW, you have just won back a lapsed fan.

Well done what an example to set for other lapsed fans, hats off again to The BigWheel

bigwheel
30-07-2015, 06:31 AM

Magic ! :thumbsup:

bigwheel
30-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Spot on bwis the game All ticket or will there be cash gate?
Heading down from Aberdeen with my girls be the first game for the wee 1:)
GGTTH

I would imagine there will be cash gates - if not there will be certainly be ticket outlets available on the day - Magic to take your youngest to her first game - top class!

Newcastlehibby
30-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Well done that man. I am now buying a ticket and coming up. It's been too long.

bigwheel
30-07-2015, 09:00 AM
Well done that man. I am now buying a ticket and coming up. It's been too long.

That's superb news - love it! :flag:

Keith_M
30-07-2015, 09:02 AM
Wow, that is a fantastic gesture.

I doff my cap to you.

:thumbsup:

calumhibee1
30-07-2015, 09:48 AM
What a guy. :top marks

BT58
30-07-2015, 10:25 AM
BW ...I applaud your very good gesture.
Well done that man (or woman)😆😆

nellio
30-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Hibs class.

Lets see the paper print that instead of going on about Hibs fans abusing SA.

Gatecrasher
30-07-2015, 10:46 AM

All the best.

Love it, well done!

kaimendhibs
30-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Fantastic gesture. Well done

Franck Stanton
30-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Certainly restores my faith in people, you read/hear about all the negative stuff so often, a truly fantastic gesture from a true Hibby, Well done mate, well done.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-07-2015, 11:39 AM

All the best.

Top man mate well done! Great gesture 👍🏻👏🏻

givescotlandfreedom
30-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Good on you, big wheel. Hibs class :thumbsup::flag:

30-07-2015, 12:15 PM

All the best.

Fantastic gesture :applause::top marks

erin go bragh
30-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Brilliant BW . 🔝👤

GGTTH

dangermouse
30-07-2015, 02:13 PM
We are continuing to give tickets to schools.

Not much use for this game though :wink:

Well done BW a true Hibs gent.

brog
30-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Top, top man & what a pleasure to have a thread like this after all the cr!p of recent days! Well done!

Persevere80
30-07-2015, 04:02 PM
What a positive thread, brought a smile to my face.

BW = hibs class...

Hibby D
30-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Just wanted to add my thanks to you BW - a fantastic way to further strengthen the bond between us fans and our club.

#payitforward

woodythehibee
30-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Hibs class!

Slicer
31-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Absolutely fantastic. What a guy. :top marks

Hibernia&Alba
31-07-2015, 09:38 AM

Now that's something worthwhile. Take a bow, bigwheel.

FranckSuzy
01-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you once again for the tickets M, and it was nice to meet you. Great gesture :aok:

bigwheel
01-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Thank you once again for the tickets M, and it was nice to meet you. Great gesture :aok:

Pleasure S, likewise - that's a fantastic role you plan in helping people get to matches ! Superb !

Franck Stanton
01-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Don't think I have ever heard/read about such a generous gesture. A TRUE gentleman and a fantastic gesture. :top marks