PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: CLUB STATEMENT: SCOTT ALLAN

Pages : [1] 2

RSS Bot
28-07-2015, 05:10 PM
More...

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5590) In the face of continued media interest, Hibernian Football Club can confirm that Scott Allan has today handed in a written transfer request.
This comes on the back of two unwelcome and uninvited approaches from Rangers FC regarding Scott, the first for £175,000 and the second for £225,000.
Hibernian FC has refused both bids because the Club has no wish to transfer a valuable player to strengthen a major rival in the battle to win the Championship and gain promotion to the Premiership.
Hibernian’s position has not changed. The player will not be sold to Rangers.

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5590)

stevie-bee
28-07-2015, 05:10 PM
Good on you hibs ,

Hibby70
28-07-2015, 05:11 PM
GIRUY ya smelly Hun bawbags

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 05:11 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5590)

We can't ask anymore of our club on this - they have been outstanding on this matter

MixuMac
28-07-2015, 05:13 PM
I would rather he sits in the stand for the season than sell him to The Rangers

GreenCastle
:faf::faf::faf:

3pm
What a prick.

BoltonHibernian
Well done Hibs. GIRFUY The Rangers! Bit gutted that he's handed in a formal request though!

Hibernia&Alba
P l e a s i n g

DH1875
28-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Anyone but the rangers.

Wheat Hound
28-07-2015, 05:16 PM
That's the spirit Hibees.....proud of our club!

Thecat23
28-07-2015, 05:17 PM
We can't ask anymore of our club on this - they have been outstanding on this matter

They really have done everything possible to tell the fans he's not going to them.

Wilson
28-07-2015, 05:19 PM

It is a win win situation for Rangers. They either sign our best player or they create a situation where we cannot use him effectively ourselves. We are weaker as a result.

Long suffering
Complete lack of respect by Allan, what a disgrace. Don't want to be here two years? simple you shouldn't have signed a 2 year contract.

Lee Marvin
Brilliant hibs. This proves, beyond all else, that our club has changed from 12 months ago.

He will end up down south within 2 weeks. Better still, at Celtic!

Cabbage East
28-07-2015, 05:20 PM
If Allan wants to leave our club then leave. But he can't be allowed to leave for Rangers. Well done to the club in sticking to their position. Any mutant Hun scaffs looking in - get it up you.

CRAZYHIBBY
28-07-2015, 05:20 PM
GIRFUY Scott Allan......stick the little bluenose tit in the reserves

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Hahahaha GIRUY. Not going anywhere Scotty boy. So knuckle down and do the job you're employed to do.

You can join the tramps at the end of the season or .... why not join a big club !

Well done Hibs!!

Dan Sarf
28-07-2015, 05:23 PM
No third bid from the Hun then? Why am I not surprised?

staunchhibby
Cup tie him on Saturday.

HUTCHYHIBBY
Maybe all the naive folk that thought there was nowt in this story need to take a wee look at themselves. In saying that, just put the boy to one side, then onwards and upwards for our club.

frazeHFC
Scott Allan has instantly gone from my favourite player to someone I despise. He can gtf.

Good from Hibs though.

ronaldo7
Stubbs will spend the next few weeks asking the supporters to back SA, and not to boo him, as it affects the rest of the team.

We need to unite behind the team whoever they are.

gorgie greens
Brilliant hibs. This proves, beyond all else, that our club has changed from 12 months ago.

He will end up down south within 2 weeks. Better still, at Celtic!

Let the auction begin,hats off to Hibs as many a previous board would have sold out to the Huns at first offer,hope he ends up at darkhied as it would be another two fingers at the ****

givescotlandfreedom
28-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Let's back the club :flag:

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 05:24 PM
If Allan wants to leave our club then leave. But he can't be allowed to leave for Rangers. Well done to the club in sticking to their position. Any mutant Hun scaffs looking in - get it up you.

Nicely put Cabbage East ! :)

AL-Qaholik
28-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Let the odious little rot til next June! Don't even let him train with the kids...

Unseen work
28-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Very disappointed in Scott Allan.

The thing I like about him was his confidence again and his desire to try his luck in England again to better himself.

Then an offer comes in from a championship team who finished behind us and he sticks in a transfer request.

The fact he can sign a pre contract in January aswell, he has been told a million times he's not going to rangers, a transfer request won't change that. If he kept his mouth shut and signed a pre contract in January I don't think much fans would complain.

I can't imagine this has went down well within the squad at all.

lyonhibs
28-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Enjoy the splinters of various benches as you rot on the bench at various development league games, Allan you disrespectful .

Roll up, roll up get your wallets !!

Not you Huntards, you stay oot.

majorhibs
28-07-2015, 05:30 PM
It is a win win situation for Rangers. They either sign our best player or they create a situation where we cannot use him effectively ourselves. We are weaker as a result.

Aye, look at the depths they sink to. Win while taking away our players, or win while creating situations where our players are no longer effective for us. But as they say no-one likes them they dont care. But did we expect anything else from this most disgusting of organisations? All my life they have been disgusting & a disgrace to themselves & Scotland. This new club which took over the remnants of the old, are & always have been the ****bag embarressments of Scotland. They, the 3 year old version, are every bit as bad as what they replaced.

col02
28-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Loan him out unless there are genuine offers not from Rangers as he could completely undermine squad morale.

Stevie Reid
28-07-2015, 05:33 PM
He's obviously mentally weak. One week making statements that he's happy to see out his contract, the next having his head turned by such basic tactics by the Buns.

Really disappointing to lose the services of such a good player, but his reputation for being a wee dick is obviously appropriate. Maybe he's not what we need after all.

Another great statement from the club though. Hopefully we can use this to galvanise the rest of the squad.

BT58
28-07-2015, 05:34 PM
How does his team mates now feel. They are trying to get Hibernian out of this league .and with him now slapping in a transfer request he should be told to stay away from any first team meetings /training. He has now shown he feels no loyalty to Hibernian. Let him train on gullane beach or pinkie playing fields.

bingo70
28-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Stubbs will spend the next few weeks asking the supporters to back SA, and not to boo him, as it affects the rest of the team.

We need to unite behind the team whoever they are.

Hope not as I hope he's nowhere near the team. We should have good enough players to beat the likes of Montrose abd Dumbarton without him.

Letting him see out the season without including him in the first team is the best option imo.

stoneyburn hibs
28-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Hope not as I hope he's nowhere near the team. We should have good enough players to beat the likes of Montrose abd Dumbarton without him.

Letting him see out the season without including him in the first team is the best option imo.

It's the only option, the fans won't have it.

SON OF PADDY
28-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Hope you're reading this Scott Allan
your behaviour is nothing short of disgraceful.
We as a club rescued your career , we gave you the platform to show you still had something to offer.
You in return have shown very little respect to Allan Stubbs and Hibernian fc you should hang your head in SHAME !!!

Unseen work
28-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Let's hope this brings the remaining squad together and makes them have a bit of "girfuy" to Scott Allan and Rangers and go out and win the league.

EdinMike
Stick him in the stands and let him rot for a season, pfft then where's your rehabilitation gone ?!

One man a team does not make.

Kojock
Fantastic statement from Hibs. Well done :not worth

cabbage_88
28-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Really hope someone else comes in for him now for a bit of money. Shouldn't play for us again the disrespectful little prick

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Seveno
28-07-2015, 05:41 PM
I hope we can sell him quickly to a club in England and get some decent money for him that can be re-invested in the squad.

Just when you think you couldn't hate the Huns more.

Roxyhibee
28-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Let's back the club :flag:

Definitely. Let's get along and support our club, the players, Stubbs and Leanne through the turnstiles and ****** it right up Allan and the Huns..

We've shown more bottle on this than anything for many a year, so even if you've not bought a season - please, if you can, get along and add to the crowd and our continuing defiance against that **** club.. Long lost pride is definitely coming back.

Unseen work
28-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Would Scott go to and English club now? Or would he be quite happy to sit till January and sign a pre contract.

I'm hoping rangers are doing really well then realise in January they don't need him. Won't happen however as he is a brilliant player

Kojock
28-07-2015, 05:43 PM
I hope we can sell him quickly to a club in England and get some decent money for him that can be re-invested in the squad.

Just when you think you couldn't hate the Huns more.

Problem is he can refuse to sign for anyone else.

Bad Martini
28-07-2015, 05:44 PM
**** off rangers.
**** off Scott.

GLORY TO THE ****ING HIBEES.....

ENDOF

Oscar T Grouch
28-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Hey ho, such is life. Good response to the transfer request from Hibs, they have behaved impeccably. If he wants to go then he goes to another league, if he wants to go and only to the orcs, then he is staying put.

I wouldn't blame him personally, he's taken advise from the cancer of football, an agent. I'd still be happy to have him in the team but I would prefer we sell him to a team down south. I wish him no malice or ill will, but I would prefer players in the team who want to play for us. Personally I think Fyfie is going to turn out to be a better all round player anyway. I just hope his next employer gives him the same understanding and help as Hibs did.

green day
28-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Problem is he can refuse to sign for anyone else.

True, but as long long as we pay him we are not in breach of contract.

Long suffering
28-07-2015, 05:46 PM
should in turn lamp him straight onto the transfer list. with the clause of anyone but rangers, of course

emerald green
28-07-2015, 05:47 PM
His agent will no doubt have been pushing him down this road all the way, looking for his cut. It's all about money.

There is no loyalty now. Hasn't been for ages. Contracts are not worth the paper they are written on.

I sometimes wonder what's the point. Huns are winners either way in this situation, and they know that full well. Hibs will have to take the hit here - lose out on much needed income / transfer fee, or lose the services of their key player. It now remains to be seen what the knock on effects of this will be on Allan's team mates.

Level playing field my a***.

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 05:47 PM

Thats not the full story...we also need to give him the opportunity to do his job...or could be construed as constructive dismissal.

Shore Thing
28-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Loan him out unless there are genuine offers not from Rangers as he could completely undermine squad morale.
This.
How do loans work - Does the player have a choice if two clubs decide a loan deal?
I'd get SA well away from the whole club now, we've put up with far too many players like him over the last eight years.

sadtom
28-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Hand the disrespectful little w***** a toothbrush and point him towards the lavvies.
Those bogs wont clean themselves. Get scrubbing ya hun c***!

lord bunberry
28-07-2015, 05:53 PM
His agent will no doubt have been pushing him down this road all the way, looking for his cut. It's all about money.

There is no loyalty now. Hasn't been for ages. Contracts are not worth the paper they are written on.

I sometimes wonder what's the point. Huns are winners either way in this situation, and they know that full well. Hibs will have to take the hit here - lose out on much needed income / transfer fee, or lose the services of their key player. It now remains to be seen what the knock on effects of this will be on Allan's team mates.

Level playing field my a***.
He should get a new agent then. Allan could end up out of the game for a year due to the bad advice he's currently getting. It could finish him as a good player.

liamh2202
28-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Still think we should have told the Hun's 1.5 mill and he's yours. Turn the pressure on them

green day
28-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Thats not the full story...we also need to give him the opportunity to do his job...or could be construed as constructive dismissal.

How? There is a squad of players and the manager decides who is fit and mentally able to play. Two can play the "let's dick about" game.

Mentalbarnett
28-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Silly and dangerous move by SA but lets not get hung up on this. Lets back the guys that want to be at the club. Lets show everyone else in football we mean business.

gorgie greens
28-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Hope you're reading this Scott Allan
your behaviour is nothing short of disgraceful.
We as a club rescued your career , we gave you the platform to show you still had something to offer.
You in return have shown very little respect to Allan Stubbs and Hibernian fc you should hang your head in SHAME !!!
Agree 100% what a cock

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SunshineOnLeith
28-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Scott Brown handed in a transfer request and continued to play well afterwards, I expect Scott Allan to do the same.

oconnors_strip
28-07-2015, 06:00 PM
GIRFUY Scott Allan......stick the little bluenose tit in the reserves

And push an up and coming player out the development squad?! I bloody hope no

fishybeaver
Agree 100% what a cock

Cup tie him asap

SquashedFrogg
Epitomises the mentality at our club right now :thumbsup:

Well done Hibernian FC :flag:

liamh2202
28-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Scott Brown handed in a transfer request and continued to play well afterwards, I expect Scott Allan to do the same.

Yeah but at least sb felt he had to repay the club ,, Allan has shown he thinks he is due us nothing

Bayern Bru
Top work from Hibs.

Apparently no ambition and no class from Allan.

HUTCHYHIBBY

Aye ok then.

Hibs90
28-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Hand the disrespectful little w***** a toothbrush and point him towards the lavvies.
Those bogs wont clean themselves. Get scrubbing ya hun c***!

:agree:

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 06:03 PM

He can sit in the stands next to us. :wink:

Spike Mandela
28-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Has all happened before of course and then we won the League Cup.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/6202630.stm

SquashedFrogg
28-07-2015, 06:04 PM

Why do we have to play him? (Genuine question)

green day
28-07-2015, 06:05 PM

I said pay, not play!!!

liamh2202
28-07-2015, 06:06 PM

Think you seen an L that wasn't there between the p and a lol

Hibstrooper
28-07-2015, 06:07 PM
So in his short career Scott Allan has forced his way out two clubs and been dropped from loan clubs because of attitude problems.

You blamed it on Houston first time Scott, this time you've said yourself Stubbs and Hibs couldn't have done anymore for you and it was only right to repay them with your loyalty. Nice to see you are a man of your word Scott.

SunshineOnLeith
28-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Yeah but at least sb felt he had to repay the club ,, Allan has shown he thinks he is due us nothing

Has he? All he's done is say he'd rather play for Rangers. Given the money they'd offer and the fact he's a fan that's not particularly surprising.

Gerard
28-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Good work Hibs.SA now known as Not For Sale

liamh2202
Has he? All he's done is say he'd rather play for Rangers. Given the money they'd offer and the fact he's a fan that's not particularly surprising.

Yes he has IMO

ALF TUPPER
Any SevcoZombieTrampHun**** looking in ............. GIRUY ! :giruy2:

BoomtownHibees
28-07-2015, 06:11 PM

Handing in a transfer request tells me that he no longer wants to play for Hibs. He hasn't said anything about playing for The Rangers

killie-hibby
28-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey ho, such is life. Good response to the transfer request from Hibs, they have behaved impeccably. If he wants to go then he goes to another league, if he wants to go and only to the orcs, then he is staying put.

I wouldn't blame him personally, he's taken advise from the cancer of football, an agent. I'd still be happy to have him in the team but I would prefer we sell him to a team down south. I wish him no malice or ill will, but I would prefer players in the team who want to play for us. Personally I think Fyfie is going to turn out to be a better all round player anyway. I just hope his next employer gives him the same understanding and help as Hibs did.

SA if he is not to be blamed for this scenario must be brain dead, insightless and suffering a total lack of awareness. Assuming his mental capacity is reasonable then he is to blame. An agents advice is not a command or an instruction.
Unless he withdraws his transfer request gardening leave for the remainder of his contract should be the only outcome.

hibsbollah
28-07-2015, 06:12 PM
I feel genuinely inspired by that statement. I'm proud of my club.:flag::not worth
i was planning to walk up for this season but Im thinking of getting a season ticket just off the back of reading that. Is it really true, the days of going on bended knee to every whim of those ****ing old firm ****s really over?

spike220
28-07-2015, 06:12 PM

No wrong. As long as we pay him we can do what we want.

Golden Bear
28-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Reasons to despise - starting from today now that the news is "official"

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Handing in a transfer request tells me that he no longer wants to play for Hibs. He hasn't said anything about playing for The Rangers

Oh FFS! Come on now.

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:15 PM

No...we sit under the same employment law legislation as any other business...he can't be treated differently from any other first team player

gorgie greens
28-07-2015, 06:16 PM
SB also never took his signing on fee he gave it to Hibs

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 06:16 PM

You do know the agent works for SA and will do what his client asks.

BoomtownHibees
28-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Oh FFS! Come on now.

What's the issue?? I was responding to a poster who claimed he would still play at the top of his game which I disagree with

O'Rourke3
28-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Someone said it earlier. Slap a £1.5M valuation on him and see who offers. He wants a transfer and there may be teams out there prepared to meet it. Even if it's the Currents then that really eats into their working capital (as I expect nothing but full payment from them).
If no-one offers then he must be happy to stay and play. Der Currents won't necessarily be interested in a player who has sat out the season for a year and if he downs tools then we have a right to sideline him - possibly even stop paying him while retaining his registration or making it clear he's trying to get a move by being deliberately sacked.

However I expect to see him on Saturday and try his best to win the game and he'll still get my support.

28-07-2015, 06:19 PM
So in his short career Scott Allan has forced his way out two clubs and been dropped from loan clubs because of attitude problems.

You blamed it on Houston first time Scott, this time you've said yourself Stubbs and Hibs couldn't have done anymore for you and it was only right to repay them with your loyalty. Nice to see you are a man of your word Scott.

Exactly, ungrateful little *******. Hibs and Stubbs have revived his career and done so much for him and this is how he decides to re-pay them.

Bad Martini
28-07-2015, 06:19 PM
No...we sit under the same employment law legislation as any other business...he can't be treated differently from any other first team player

...who have no guarantee of being played. If the manager doesn't want to pick him, he doesn't play. Ask Ballotelli!

He can sit and rot for all I care. Wee prick.

28-07-2015, 06:20 PM
I feel genuinely inspired by that statement. I'm proud of my club.:flag::not worth
i was planning to walk up for this season but Im thinking of getting a season ticket just off the back of reading that. Is it really true, the days of going on bended knee to every whim of those ****ing old firm ****s really over?

Brilliant statement of defiance from the club. Will will not bow to hun pressure.

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:20 PM
...who have no guarantee of being played. If the manager doesn't want to pick him, he doesn't play. Ask Ballotelli!

He can sit and rot for all I care. Wee prick.

we don't have to play him, but we have to treat him fairly. We can't let him "rot" ...Ballotelli was perhaps happy with his massive wages every week to avoid making a big issue of it....

SunshineOnLeith
28-07-2015, 06:21 PM

Ok then, so he hands in a transfer request (thereby forfeiting his claim on a share of any transfer fee) and we sell him to someone else for a reasonable offer - all sounds fairly amicable to me.

My only concern at this point is an 'Andy Webster' type scenario where a team like Wigan buy him then immediately loan him to Rangers.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 06:21 PM

Make him train at ER away from the squad at East Mains, as long as a coach is there to supervise him and on match day he trains at EM or is told to stay away from ER on match days.

gorgie greens
28-07-2015, 06:22 PM
You do know the agent works for SA and will do what his client asks.
The same agent quoted on the 20th saying he would be gone on the 21st,looks like it was his agent that thought Hibs would have dold him to the Huns and has told him to put in a transfer request now ,pair of cheeks on the same arse

Since90+2
28-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Ok then, so he hands in a transfer request (thereby forfeiting his claim on a share of any transfer fee) and we sell him to someone else for a reasonable offer - all sounds fairly amicable to me.

My only concern at this point is an 'Andy Webster' type scenario where a team like Wigan buy him then immediately loan him to Rangers.

A clause stating he cannot be loaned to a club in the same division for 12 months should be inserted in that case.

Bad Martini
28-07-2015, 06:23 PM
we don't have to play him, but we have to treat him fairly. We can't let him "rot" ...Ballotelli was perhaps happy with his massive wages every week to avoid making a big issue of it....

True.

He can train every day.

And not play.

No shop window. No match fitness. There is no rule/law/anything ANYWHERE that dictates any player should "play" ....

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Good for you Hibsbollah ........... get yersel' a ST :aok:

Scouse Hibee
28-07-2015, 06:27 PM

Every other player trains and is then picked to play or not by the manager, nothing wrong with not playing him if the manager doesn't think he should be in the team for what ever reason.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 06:28 PM

No your wrong, we have to provide training for him with a coach, we are not obliged to give him any game time though.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 06:30 PM

Yes he can.

Onceinawhile
True.

He can train every day.

And not play.

No shop window. No match fitness. There is no rule/law/anything ANYWHERE that dictates any player should "play" ....

SunshineOnLeith
All you lot calling each other 'wrong' do realise that you all actually agree with each other but are saying the same thing in different ways?

We have to provide training facilities etc, we don't have to play him.

Scouse Hibee
28-07-2015, 06:31 PM
What a statement, says to me that Hibs will not be dictated to or bullied by ANYONE especially not a newly formed club with an inflated ego fueled by bygone days. GIRFUY.😃

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Yes he can.

not without following defined processes and procedures... anyway, you know the basic point I'm making...we can't simply "let him rot"...

McD
28-07-2015, 06:33 PM

Surely not?! No footballer is contracted to have a guaranteed game every weekend. As long as Hibs allow him to train we aren't beholden to give him time in a match - any match. Stubbs and the coaching staff simply have to say they fancied a different player ahead of him.

SquashedFrogg
I said pay, not play!!!

:whistle::doh:

Just_Jimmy
Doesn't matter what we do now, we've lost our best player and the wee ******* has ruined the feel good feeling around the club.

Stubbs and his "mates" must be sick. I just hope they are significantly pissed off to make a point to him.

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 06:34 PM
The same agent quoted on the 20th saying he would be gone on the 21st,looks like it was his agent that thought Hibs would have dold him to the Huns and has told him to put in a transfer request now ,pair of cheeks on the same arse

Just wondering ............ who is his agent GG , any idea ?

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Surely not?! No footballer is contracted to have a guaranteed game every weekend. As long as Hibs allow him to train we aren't beholden to give him time in a match - any match. Stubbs and the coaching staff simply have to say they fancied a different player ahead of him.

Already answered that. We don't have to play him, but we have to give him the ability to train and develop. We can't isolate him from the first team squad without following appropriate defined disciplinary procedures, and even then the punishment has to be in line with the grievance ...

Waxy
Cant let him near anything first team tactics or anything.The rat will just blab to sevco.

Scouse Hibee
Doesn't matter what we do now, we've lost our best player and the wee ******* has ruined the feel good feeling around the club.

Stubbs and his "mates" must be sick. I just hope they are significantly pissed off to make a point to him.

But has also made the bond between club and supporters stronger in the process.

Eyrie
28-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Excellent response from our club.

It's clear that Allan will not be sold to Sevco Huns but the door has now been left open for someone else to bid for him instead. He may even get that move to England that he was talking about. Only downside is that we'll have to accept a lower fee because it's now clear that the player wants to desert the team that rescued his career.

Allan of course has the right to refuse to sign for anyone else, but it's pretty obvious that we've decided we'd rather pay him to sit in the stand than sell to Sevco Huns.

MyJo
An utterly ridiculous thing to be putting on our official website, makes us look like a bunch of amatuers that cant even get the basics right.......

"The player will not be sold to THE Rangers" :greengrin: :offski:

Pretty Boy
Well done Hibs.

Allan can **** off, after all we have done we deserve better.

McD
28-07-2015, 06:38 PM
How? There is a squad of players and the manager decides who is fit and mentally able to play. Two can play the "let's dick about" game.

Much better put than me :aok:

Eyrie
Already answered that. We don't have to play him, but we have to give him the ability to train and develop. We can't isolate him from the first team squad without following appropriate defined disciplinary procedures, and even then the punishment has to be in line with the grievance ...

I can understand those rules being in place to prevent a club trying to force out an unwanted player, but in this case it is the player who is trying to force an end to his contract.

Beefster

John Viola's company, I think.

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Every other player trains and is then picked to play or not by the manager, nothing wrong with not playing him if the manager doesn't think he should be in the team for what ever reason.

yes, true

bingo70
28-07-2015, 06:39 PM

Looking at the reaction to us refusing to.sell to the Huns I'd say the opposite.

I think this could pull everyone together.

Important we replace him though.

Roxyhibee
28-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Good for you Hibsbollah ........... get yersel' a ST :aok:

Yes, well done everyone adding their commitment after the strong stand on this taken by our club..

We only need a few hundred more to take the financial 'hit' if Allan goes all the way to the end of the season without us getting anything for him..

Would love to see a last minute (even small) rise in sales this week...

bigwheel
I can understand those rules being in place to prevent a club trying to force out an unwanted player, but in this case it is the player who is trying to force an end to his contract.

Employment legislation stands for every employee.. He's allowed to ask for a transfer, in the same way, we are allowed to say no

Sir David Gray
I'd rather not waste my time typing about what I think of Scott Allan as his behaviour is completely beneath contempt.

All I would like to say is that I totally respect the Hibs board for the way in which they have handled this whole sorry situation. They have done entirely the right thing here and I back the club 100% in their approach.

Well done Leeann, George, Alan, Rod and anyone else involved in this matter. :aok:

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Make him train at ER away from the squad at East Mains, as long as a coach is there to supervise him and on match day he trains at EM or is told to stay away from ER on match days.

That would possibly work, could be challenged as "not fulfilling the spirit of the contract" by a tribunal. If it was heading that way, loaning him to another club in another league would be a much more favourable outcome for us.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-07-2015, 06:42 PM
What's the issue?? I was responding to a poster who claimed he would still play at the top of his game which I disagree with

Its not an issue but, if you want to believe he just wants to leave to anybody and not that The The Gers are where he wants to be then bash on.

Waxy
28-07-2015, 06:43 PM
He should get a new agent then. Allan could end up out of the game for a year due to the bad advice he's currently getting. It could finish him as a good player.Hibs should do everything they can to ruin him.Let it be a lesson to future footballers.Just cant treat clubs like this.

ALF TUPPER
28-07-2015, 06:43 PM
John Viola's company, I think.

Thanks Beefster. Very appropriate ... ............................GIRUY an' all - Viola. A done deal did you think?. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa ....:violin:

:gwa:

BoomtownHibees
28-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Its not an issue but, if you want to believe he just wants to leave to anybody and not that The The Gers are where he wants to be then bash on.

Of course it is the Huns where he wants to go however he hasn't stated that as yet. All he has said is he wants to leave Hibs hence why I said there's no way he can play for us again this season.

gorgie greens
28-07-2015, 06:45 PM
John Viola who ever he is

Keith_M
28-07-2015, 06:46 PM
There seems to be a lot of people assuming that, if Allan doesn't get what he wants, he won't try a leg.

That's quite a presumption to make.

Greencore
28-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Hope he rotts in the reserves, ****bag.

Borderhibbie76
28-07-2015, 06:48 PM

Ditto mate. ..let the wee s#####g rot

McD
28-07-2015, 06:49 PM

players aren't removed from first team squads on purely disciplinary grounds though, Hibs/Stubbs could choose to move him to the development squad on the grounds of him not being in a fit state to play first team football.

SquashedFrogg
28-07-2015, 06:51 PM
There seems to be a lot of people assuming that, if Allan doesn't get what he wants, he won't try a leg.

If a player asks to leave then we can only assume he doesn't want to play for Hibs or be at the club? Why should he take the place of a player who genuinely wants to be there?

Like telling the wife you want to leave her and then pretending your madly in love with her for another 12 months? False situation that doesn't work.

Hibby70
28-07-2015, 06:52 PM

After playing him on Saturday. Hopefully bring him on when we are 5-0 up so we can all "thank" him for his service.

Galahibby

So we'd be weaker either way. At least this way they're not stonger which, in such a massive season for us, is something at least i think it also sends a message that our club won't be bullied by a bunch of mutant nobodies who still think they're something special :flag:

Waxy

That's quite a presumption to make.What do you think?

Wellbankhibby
28-07-2015, 06:53 PM
More...

(http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5590) Firstly can I say a Huge well done to Hibs and our board that they are not caving into these morons. The Powers that be in Scottish football Should take much of the blame for this issue. How can any club that has been liquidated be allowed to sign ANY players. DISGRACE and they are getting away with it. Whatever happens we have lost one of our best players and subsequently been weakened thats what sevco set out to do. In fact thats what they always do if you have any good players the O/F will buy them up by hook or crook and weaken the opposition, then they have the cheek to say there is no competition in scottish football. The laughable thing is the League stand by and watch them do it. The powers that be will do ANYTHING to get them back with Celtic. 100% CORRUPT.:flag:

alexhibs
28-07-2015, 06:54 PM
After playing him on Saturday. Hopefully bring him on when we are 5-0 up so we can all "thank" him for his service.
:agree: aye brilliant idea love it ha ha

alexhibs
28-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Well done Hibs:gwa:

liamh2202
28-07-2015, 06:56 PM
I still think they would have be better unsettling fyvie. He will be a much bigger player for us than Allan. And just for the record I along with others posted this before his transfer request

MyJo
28-07-2015, 06:58 PM

Anything good he does for us directly impacts on the team he will be joining for next season. If he wins us games and we finish at the top of the league then The Rangers will be playing championship football next season as will he.

He will also be slaughtered by the supporters for handing in a transfer request. The slightest mistake, stray pass or act of greed in going on a run or taking a shot instead of passing will be jumped on by the fans.

Roxyhibee
28-07-2015, 06:58 PM
I'd rather not waste my time typing about what I think of Scott Allan as his behaviour is completely beneath contempt.

All I would like to say is that I totally respect the Hibs board for the way in which they have handled this whole sorry situation. They have done entirely the right thing here and I back the club 100% in their approach.

Well done Leeann, George, Alan, Rod and anyone else involved in this matter. :aok:

Spot on. I'm now not interested in him, his contract, his agent, his feelings, my feelings on him or his future - only that Hibs have taken this outstanding stance.

if Stubbs thinks he's up for it and wants to play him to get those 3 points every week, that's fine by me. If he thinks he's not going to help us, and drops him, that's fine too. I'll trust his judgement.

Im only interested in Fyvie, Gray, Carmichael, Boyle, Farid, Cummings, Keatings and all the other exciting players turning out in green this season..

Allan has 'gone' for me. Well done Hibs.!

wilkie_1
28-07-2015, 07:00 PM
What a lying wee prick! Says he has another year on his contract and he is happy at Hibs........ Couple weeks later he wants to leave.

hope he gets booed at every opportunity or even better rots on the bench!

Andy74
28-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Rangers could always loan another club a few quid to buy him for six months.

Eyrie
28-07-2015, 07:01 PM
What a lying wee prick! Says he has another year on his contract and he is happy at Hibs........ Couple weeks later he wants to leave.

hope he gets booed at every opportunity or even better rots on the bench!

So we have a verbal agreement with Allan that he will play for us this season ... :greengrin

Bristolhibby
28-07-2015, 07:03 PM
He hands in a transfer request, we send him a copy of the contract he signed.

End of story. Fulfil your legal obligations Scott.

J

Gordy M
28-07-2015, 07:03 PM
It seems a bizarre 'tactic' from SA and his agent if he does want to go to the rangers? Its been quite obvious that hibs werent going to sell him to them. SA couldve come out and stated he was happy to play at hibs for another season and then move. Now he wont get a move to the rangers on most likely will not play for hibs?? The 'only' option left for him now is to go to another team? I find it all a bit strange from his point of view?

Stokesy's on fire
28-07-2015, 07:04 PM
I still think they would have be better unsettling fyvie. He will be a much bigger player for us than Allan. And just for the record I along with others posted this before his transfer request

Agree with this

banarc7062
28-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Thank you Leanne for the prompt official news from Hibernian. I bought my season ticket to help and support Hibs. The Club stance shows I made the correct decision. Great show of faith to the Supporters. GGTTH :flag::thumbsup:

sleeping giant
28-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Well done LD.

Stantons Angel
28-07-2015, 07:07 PM
How does his team mates now feel. They are trying to get Hibernian out of this league .and with him now slapping in a transfer request he should be told to stay away from any first team meetings /training. He has now shown he feels no loyalty to Hibernian. Let him train on gullane beach or pinkie playing fields.

I agree with your writings, last week he stood and said to all and sundry how great he got on with Alan Stubbs, how he had enjoyed playing under him last season, how he was looking forward to helping us get promotion and would decide on his future then

Now a week later the odious Huns have turned his head and he has slapped in a transfer request. He was never a favourite of mine but you had to acknowledge the way he played and influenced games last season. All trust, loyalty and respect i had for him has come crashing down into the gutter where he belongs. He should remember that a year ago he was in "no mans land" and Stubbs rescued him and gave him a stage to play on. He should also remember that he is playing in the Championship, NOT the Premier League, and the most improved team of last year (imo) where Hibs. Rangers finished BEHIND us! So for rumours to say he had a get out clause that he would be released if a "bigger" club came in for him???? Rangers are NO longer a bigger club than Hibs. He should just look at the disgustingly low bids they put in for him. They cannot afford their bus fares never mind £250k, How are they even going to pay his promised wages, no matter how much they are?? He has just had a wee baby and needs to provide for him, a steady wage for another year would help against the insecurity of a wobbling soon to be sold ibrox!

Hibs are doing the right thing in holding on to him and he should be put out on "Gardening Leave" and kept away from the club, i wouldnt even leave a young development player out of a team to give him a game.

You have now shown all clubs in Scotland just what kind of character you have Scott, you should not have treated Hibs this way!

banarc7062
28-07-2015, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Gordy M;4425262]It seems a bizarre 'tactic' from SA and his agent if he does want to go to the rangers? Its been quite obvious that hibs werent going to sell him to them. SA couldve come out and stated he was happy to play at hibs for another season and then move. Now he wont get a move to the rangers on most likely will not play for hibs?? The 'only' option left for him now is to go to another team? I find it all a bit strange from his point of view?[/QUOTE

Bad advice from Agent and underhand tactics hopefully back fired.

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:11 PM
He's like a petulant child whose been told he's not getting a sweet! He thinks that if he pushes and pushes that he'll get his own way in the end.

Rattles, toys, dummies the lot out the pram from SA.

J-C
28-07-2015, 07:14 PM
It's plainly obvious Allan cannot play for Hibs ever again considering tge way he's treated us, the fans will boo him atvevery touch and make any atmosphere bad. We now need to sell to anyone apart from Huns or ostracise him from all things Hibs, we done the board, strong at last, all this has done is make Hibs and their support even tighter.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 07:19 PM

All we have to give him is training with a coach supervising him, and that can be done down at the Civil Service club if Hibs want to do it.

And yes we can isolate him from the first team.

3pm
28-07-2015, 07:21 PM
It's plainly obvious Allan cannot play for Hibs ever again considering tge way he's treated us, the fans will boo him atvevery touch and make any atmosphere bad. We now need to sell to anyone apart from Huns or ostracise him from all things Hibs, we done the board, strong at last, all this has done is make Hibs and their support even tighter.

He can play. He will play. :agree: :greengrin

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:21 PM
All we have to give him is training with a coach supervising him, and that can be done down at the Civil Service club if Hibs want to do it. And yes we can isolate him from the first team.

Your last sentence should read

He should be isolated from the first team!

It's a total no brainer for me. No where near the first team as long as he's at the club!

bingo70
28-07-2015, 07:26 PM

It's a total no brainer for me. No where near the first team as long as he's at the club!

I agree. If he's in the team there'll be an atmosphere and a dark cloud hanging over the team.

Mathias Jack
28-07-2015, 07:29 PM
The club's stance on this has to be congratulated. Rather than let it rumble on and on, they've came out with a bold, clear statement stating their thoughts on the matter.

It's refreshing that both Dempster and Stubbs have shown that our club has a back bone and won't be bullied by Sevco or Scott 'one season' Allan, and his ****bag agent who has advised him badly...yet again.

I never want to see him in a Hibs shirt ever ever again.

3pm

Kidding yersel mate. He'll be playing.

FranckSuzy
Thought he was "carrying a knock" or "wasn't in the right frame of mind" hence his place on the bench on Sat... Maybe a long-term issue :wink:

IainA
28-07-2015, 07:30 PM
It's a win, win for Sevco, isn't it?!

They knobble one of our best players, knowing that they have very little chance of getting him.
if, however they did - it's a win!

if, as I really, really hope they don't - it's also a win! They have succeeded in causing havock and weakening their rivals for the title! (As he can't really play for the team again after all!)

No wonder they are the most hated outfit in the SPFL!!!!

FranckSuzy
28-07-2015, 07:31 PM
But has also made the bond between club and supporters stronger in the process.

Great point :aok:

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:32 PM
I agree. If he's in the team there'll be an atmosphere and a dark cloud hanging over the team.

Bingo I don't see any other way tbh. The way Stubbs and the club have stood firm on this sends out a clear signal IMHO. We make the decisions and we will decide what's best for the club.

If it means cutting off our noses to spite our face then so be it. I just cannot see why anyone would want him playing for the club, no pulling on the jersey again, after everything that has went on.

jdships
28-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Will the next move be signing a "pre contract" in the January "window " ?
All Hibs paid him was a " signing on" fee so in theory they only stand to loose just that :greengrin

Aldo
Kidding yersel mate. He'll be playing.

Doesn't deserve to play or wear the jersey! Not kidding masel either!! ;-)

greenginger
What would be the players/fans reaction be if Allan sees the hole he's dug for himself and withdraws his transfer request and says he will play for the team.

Mathias Jack
28-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Rangers could always loan another club a few quid to buy him for six months.

Oh no they can't. He's not allowed to be registered with more than 2 clubs per season.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Two

ancient hibee
28-07-2015, 07:34 PM

Did you have the same opinion when Riordan left?

3pm
28-07-2015, 07:35 PM

Sorry man, not written well. :aok:

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Did you have the same opinion when Riordan left?

No but did Deek put a transfer request in? A fee had been agreed and he left! Pitiful one iirc. Can't remember them playing this sort of game!

I know a man who will be able to confirm this tho!

majorhibs
28-07-2015, 07:37 PM

Wi'oot going into further pages, you are either the rat, his relative or girlfriend. How much can you stand up for someone who has done such a job on Hibs? This is the season we try to get promoted afore the huns, remember? But we have to treat him "fairly" whats the scrote done to Hibs gettin promoted with this. You tell me, Scotty, what team could start a season where we all know a good start is vital, wi this s###e hanging over everything, & expect a good start. Just TELL ME! I know every hun weedgie press organisation will be absolutely totally creaming their disgusting biased selfs over this.
Sorry should have included yer multi allan supporting posts apart from that as evidence

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Sorry man, not written well. :aok:

Eh!! Ok!

gorgie greens
28-07-2015, 07:38 PM
I agree with your writings, last week he stood and said to all and sundry how great he got on with Alan Stubbs, how he had enjoyed playing under him last season, how he was looking forward to helping us get promotion and would decide on his future then

Now a week later the odious Huns have turned his head and he has slapped in a transfer request. He was never a favourite of mine but you had to acknowledge the way he played and influenced games last season. All trust, loyalty and respect i had for him has come crashing down into the gutter where he belongs. He should remember that a year ago he was in "no mans land" and Stubbs rescued him and gave him a stage to play on. He should also remember that he is playing in the Championship, NOT the Premier League, and the most improved team of last year (imo) where Hibs. Rangers finished BEHIND us! So for rumours to say he had a get out clause that he would be released if a "bigger" club came in for him???? Rangers are NO longer a bigger club than Hibs. He should just look at the disgustingly low bids they put in for him. They cannot afford their bus fares never mind £250k, How are they even going to pay his promised wages, no matter how much they are?? He has just had a wee baby and needs to provide for him, a steady wage for another year would help against the insecurity of a wobbling soon to be sold ibrox!

Hibs are doing the right thing in holding on to him and he should be put out on "Gardening Leave" and kept away from the club, i wouldnt even leave a young development player out of a team to give him a game.

You have now shown all clubs in Scotland just what kind of character you have Scott, you should not have treated Hibs this way!
As much as i hate Peter Houston he was correct about SA

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 07:39 PM
That would possibly work, could be challenged as "not fulfilling the spirit of the contract" by a tribunal. If it was heading that way, loaning him to another club in another league would be a much more favourable outcome for us.

Celtc were able to do it with 3 players, as in make them train elsewhere on there own away from there training centre as long as a coach is there to supervise, that's all Hibs need to do for SA.

Vault Boy
28-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Meh. Well done Hibs on standing firm, cheerio Scott.

Greenworld
Would Scott go to and English club now? Or would he be quite happy to sit till January and sign a pre contract.

I'm hoping rangers are doing really well then realise in January they don't need him. Won't happen however as he is a brilliant player
He is not sitting till jan though he is sitting till may - june or whenever the season ends I still hope he gets his head together and plays for us but hard now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Springbank
What would be the players/fans reaction be if Allan sees the hole he's dug for himself and withdraws his transfer request and says he will play for the team.

"win me the league, and you're halfway there. Win me the cup and you're closer still"

Sean1875
28-07-2015, 07:42 PM

absolute cert to happen when the window shuts and he's still a hibs player. to then go and **** it all up again in January by signing a pre-contract. the guy blatantly can't be trusted so I'll be taking whatever he says with a pinch of salt

Lago
28-07-2015, 07:43 PM
£1mil said Alex Millar and thats the fee which should be quoted if hibs decide to sell.

Waxy
28-07-2015, 07:46 PM
What would be the players/fans reaction be if Allan sees the hole he's dug for himself and withdraws his transfer request and says he will play for the team.Can't go back from this.

Ronniekirk
28-07-2015, 07:47 PM

Since its you Aldo I will reply as really trying to stay off this thread .

hibs have confirmed thier stance which they set out at the outset ,We won't sell to Rangers ,and the club should be congratulated and supported for taking this stance

However Stubbs has also personally made it clear he sees S A as a special player capable of making a contribution to the team that could win as the leaugue .Unless they go on to have huge arguments about this issue that clearly undermines Stubbs position I would think Stubbs will make him cool his jets .He might leave him out of Montrose game because the Media Circus continues .
But he has gone on record as saying S A is an important player for us and I don't think his position will change He will be hurt ,but he knows the forces and games at play

if the captain goes to him to say players aren't happy then becomes a different ball game for him . But rightly or wrongly I expect S A. To be back playing for Hibs .

ScottM1875
28-07-2015, 07:47 PM
I'm pretty sure he's just made the worst decision so far in his career. So far, he already had a reputation as a money grabbing trouble maker from his time at DU and west brom but he's only gone and confirmed it now after he had essentially resurrected his career and changed his reputation with us. The only team looking favourably at him atm is The Rangers and they're not getting their hands on him any time soon. He'll now look a lot less appealing to an English team or Celtic who can afford to get his quality from elsewhere, due to the fact that he has brought negative baggage to every single club he's been at. Well played, Scotty...

ancient hibee
28-07-2015, 07:49 PM

hibs have confirmed thier stance which they set out at the outset ,We won't sell to Rangers ,and the club should be congratulated and supported for taking this stance

However Stubbs has also personally made it clear he sees S A as a special player capable of making a contribution to the team that could win as the leaugue .Unless they go on to have huge arguments about this issue that clearly undermines Stubbs position I would think Stubbs will make him cool his jets .He might leave him out of Montrose game because the Media Circus continues .
But he has gone on record as saying S A is an important player for us and I don't think his position will change He will be hurt ,but he knows the forces and games at play

if the captain goes to him to say players aren't happy then becomes a different ball game for him . But rightly or wrongly I expect S A. To be back playing for Hibs .
:top marks

Soldiersteve
28-07-2015, 07:49 PM
The statement from the Club is outstanding.
I actually bought a ST a fortnight ago.(with little chance of seeing any more than 6 games this season)
That statement makes me want to buy another one!

Hibs class.

GGTTH

worcesterhibby
28-07-2015, 07:50 PM
It seems a bizarre 'tactic' from SA and his agent if he does want to go to the rangers? Its been quite obvious that hibs werent going to sell him to them. SA couldve come out and stated he was happy to play at hibs for another season and then move. Now he wont get a move to the rangers on most likely will not play for hibs?? The 'only' option left for him now is to go to another team? I find it all a bit strange from his point of view?

He's not very bright.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 07:50 PM

We have another 4 weeks of this nonsense, he wants to go to the new club, him and his agent will ramp things up every other few days and this will go down to last few minutes of the window slamming shut.

hibees 7062
28-07-2015, 07:52 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/im-a-rangers-fan-but-i-couldnt-stand-1113508

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-lee-clark-tells-6494369

truehibernian
We have another 4 weeks of this nonsense, he wants to go to the new club, him and his agent will ramp things up every other few days and this will go down to last few minutes of the window slamming shut.

This :agree::aok:

ancient hibee

I claim a first sighting of a slamming shut window.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 07:53 PM
No but did Deek put a transfer request in? A fee had been agreed and he left! Pitiful one iirc. Can't remember them playing this sort of game!

I know a man who will be able to confirm this tho!

Maybe getting mixed up with Brown. :wink:

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Since its you Aldo I will reply as really trying to stay off this thread . hibs have confirmed thier stance which they set out at the outset ,We won't sell to Rangers ,and the club should be congratulated and supported for taking this stance However Stubbs has also personally made it clear he sees S A as a special player capable of making a contribution to the team that could win as the leaugue .Unless they go on to have huge arguments about this issue that clearly undermines Stubbs position I would think Stubbs will make him cool his jets .He might leave him out of Montrose game because the Media Circus continues . But he has gone on record as saying S A is an important player for us and I don't think his position will change He will be hurt ,but he knows the forces and games at play if the captain goes to him to say players aren't happy then becomes a different ball game for him . But rightly or wrongly I expect S A. To be back playing for Hibs .

Ronnie very sensible post however I think he's had his had forced with the transfer request because he thought we'd just agree to let him go when he wanted.

His silence in the last week followed by his request has made it clear he sees his future elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just a stubborn auld fool but this is the club I've followed all my life and for me he's treated it like a door mat!!

Quality player no doubt but woeful attitude from a player whose done not a lot in his player career so far!

Aldo
28-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Maybe getting mixed up with Brown. :wink:

Cheers Silver!

I stand corrected.

jacomo
28-07-2015, 07:57 PM

We won't sing 'he's one of our own' but I'm sure we'll back the team.

I can't actually believe how badly he's been advised here. He's just become a father, his agent should be telling him to knuckle down and do his job, the rewards will follow.

Instead he's turned his head and is trying to force through a move.

ancient hibee
28-07-2015, 07:57 PM
Ronnie very sensible post however I think he's had his had forced with the transfer request because he thought we'd just agree to let him go when he wanted.

His silence in the last week followed by his request has made it clear he sees his future elsewhere.

Maybe I'm just a stubborn auld fool but this is the club I've followed all my life and for me he's treated it like a door mat!!

Quality player no doubt but woeful attitude from a player whose done not a lot in his player career so far!

As Eddie T. said to AlanG."you're trouble is yer brains are all in your heid".Not something that afflicts most footballers.The trouble is that many of those that should look after footballer's interests can't see past the £ signs.

Siralbertkidd
28-07-2015, 07:58 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/im-a-rangers-fan-but-i-couldnt-stand-1113508

Wow. just wow. Most people become more sensible as they grow older. not this idiot. :confused:

Roxyhibee
28-07-2015, 07:59 PM

Yep. I'm only interested in coming back out the turnstiles at 5pm with those precious 3 points every week and so is Stubbs. If that means Allan playing and contributing in those games with his obvious talent, then that's fine by me. Let's not put any pressure on management or other players by saying we don't want to see him in our beloved strip ever again..

He's not important now, - only that top slot and he'll do as we see fit with him this next year to get our success.

Aldo
28-07-2015, 08:00 PM
As Eddie T. said to AlanG."you're trouble is yer brains are all in your heid".Not something that afflicts most footballers.The trouble is that many of those that should look after footballer's interests can't see past the £ signs.

Indeed!

It just totally stinks.

All he had to do was knuckle down for 1 more year and play like he had been. He'd of had the pick of teams including his beloved Huns!

I think his representation leaves a lot to be desired.

I also think they didn't expect Hibs to put up that much of a fight or stance!

high bee
28-07-2015, 08:04 PM
All you lot calling each other 'wrong' do realise that you all actually agree with each other but are saying the same thing in different ways?

We have to provide training facilities etc, we don't have to play him.

Haha brilliant, that's made me chuckle. I thought I was going mad reading all the different ways of saying the same thing.

ancient hibee
28-07-2015, 08:06 PM
Indeed!

It just totally stinks.

All he had to do was knuckle down for 1 more year and play like he had been. He'd of had the pick of teams including his beloved Huns!

I think his representation leaves a lot to be desired.

I also think they didn't expect Hibs to put up that much of a fight or stance!

Exactly and knowing how we've operated in the past who can be surprised.It's now up to the fans to turn out and support the team.

SneakersO'Toole
28-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Has all happened before of course and then we won the League Cup.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/6202630.stm

Difference is that Brown is a professional. Allan is sulky little boy who causes trouble at every club he's been at.

Aldo
28-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Exactly and knowing how we've operated in the past who can be surprised.It's now up to the fans to turn out and support the team.

As others have mentioned I hope this galvanises the players, club and fans on the whole. Will hopefully make us stronger!

sadtom
28-07-2015, 08:11 PM
The only way i can see the support willing to accept him on the pitch now would be if he was to withdraw the request, apologise and sign an extension to prove he is serious.
Otherwise happy to pay my season ticket (x4) money to see him rot.
The one bonus about that although he will be able to continue to pocket his basic wage, there will be no appearance, or bonus money of any sort. He sees motivated by money so giving him a wee financial dunt is fine by me.
He can then see how well he gets on next season with derhun after a years kicking nothing other than is heels.

Greencore
28-07-2015, 08:11 PM

That's old Rangers fc he's talking about... This is new the Rangers fc... More proof that they are a new club😂

hibees 7062
28-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Wow. just wow. Most people become more sensible as they grow older. not this idiot. :confused:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-lee-clark-tells-6494369

IanM
28-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Very dangerous from Allan.. Apart fro Rangers. Who in their right mind would risk having a player of that attitude at a club? Given his pathetic attitude in the past which clearly hasn't changed.

No place at Hibs now. Sell or banish until next summer.

Well done Hibs

high bee
28-07-2015, 08:24 PM
The one thing in all this is that SA needs a new agent, or to learn from his mistakes.

Seems to be poorly advised at all times.

Left DUTD far too early after being a Primadonna. Then he doesn't make it down south. Resurrects his career, briefly, with us and then he does this.

The boy needs to appreciate that he hasn't made it yet. Just like he hadn't made it at United.

Siralbertkidd
28-07-2015, 08:27 PM

Yep, being found out wherever he goes

Radium
28-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Well done to Hibs.

Sure the next news stories will be about fans turning on the player, with wild quotes from here and twitter. Not sure when we will get the how hard it is to turn up at work spin.

Trust the management team to pick the strongest team. With or without SA.

We just need to back the team

PatHead
28-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Well done to Hibs.

Sure the next news stories will be about fans turning on the player, with wild quotes from here and twitter. Not sure when we will get the how hard it is to turn up at work spin.

Couldn;t agree more

IanM
28-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Sometimes it's not all about the player.
I remember a few folk saying that if Allan signed an extension it would put bums on seats.

I reckon Hibs stance and statement will do that and even more.

Montrose. You're in for a hiding 😂

bill the hibby
28-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Absolutely delighted the way hibs have handled themselves. Breath of fresh air. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Leanne is in the driving seat! The statement they released earlier stating he would not be sold to rangers made me feel proud of the club and the direction it's heading in. There are a number of other clubs who should follow suit when it comes to the two bigot bro's.

hibees 7062
28-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Very dangerous from Allan.. Apart fro Rangers. Who in their right mind would risk having a player of that attitude at a club? Given his pathetic attitude in the past which clearly hasn't changed.

No place at Hibs now. Sell or banish until next summer.

Well done Hibs

He's been a problem everywhere he's been

erskine-hibby
28-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Well done to Hibs.

Yes the "team".
If SA handed in a transfer request, which he has, he is no longer part of the "team", he is just a squad member.

high bee
28-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Yep, being found out wherever he goes

Wonder if he feels hard done by in his career. Probably along the lines of Peter Houston screwed me over, Lee Clark screwed me over, Alan Stubbs screwed me over.

If trouble follows you wherever you go there's a good chance it's you that's causing the trouble.

Waxy
28-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Sometimes it's not all about the player.
I remember a few folk saying that if Allan signed an extension it would put bums on seats.

I reckon Hibs stance and statement will do that and even more.

Montrose You're in for a hiding Montorse? this a new club?

IanM
28-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Montorse? this a new club?

Montaef Pulling me up for that?!

Alfred E Newman
28-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Scott Allan is a wonderful player to watch and I'd without doubt the best footballer to play for Hibs for several years but even with him in the side we achieved nothing last season.
Hearts won the league by a country mile without Scott Allan, ICT won the Cup without him, Falkirk beat us 3 times without him and knocked us out the cup.
Even if this sad affair has been orchestrated by Rangers and their media henchmen the sooner this guy is away the better.

bill the hibby
28-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Some of the hibs players stating their feelings on Twitter towards some of the abuse allan is receiving

JimBHibees
28-07-2015, 08:49 PM
John Viola who ever he is

He used to be with Viola but apparently it is this twat.

Alan Houldsworth - https://twitter.com/Aldo_H_

Ronniekirk
28-07-2015, 08:57 PM

I am not trying to defend S A , and remember this started with PauL Murray openly coveting the player possibly before Sliced bread was appointed Its clear they have used the signing of his best friend as catalyst to unsettle S A and his head has now been turned ,and he is dancing to thier tune ,so not disputing he has treated club recently like a door mat .
But We are holding firm against everything being thrown at us If Stubbs has gone out on a limb on this one we need to back him and see how the squad react .
Think it will be clear over next three or four weeks if this is manageable for Stubbs as he can't afford to continue to put one player up thier on a pinnacle and command respect from squad if S A continues to push and be difficult .
My take was he was always going to do this at some point and it's how the player manager and squad now deal with this that's crucial This was always going to split fans but the more we turn against player and by default ,manager the more dramage we could be doing to our club

it will sort itself out at some point and we will all have our views whether Stubbs has called this right .but now I don't think is the time for those judgments to be made
Think it's way to get emotional and wound up at present and that's playing Ito Rangers hands ,I wouldn't give them that pleasure just now .We have taken the moral High Ground so that's where we need to stay at present

Waxy
28-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Montaef Pulling me up for that?!It's a tad stressful tonight.People do strange things under stress.i apologise.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Well done to Hibs.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/twitter-erupts-hateful-abuse-after-6155168

Radium
28-07-2015, 09:13 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/twitter-erupts-hateful-abuse-after-6155168

Sad, and rightly being condemned.

IanM
28-07-2015, 09:14 PM
It's a tad stressful tonight.People do strange things under stress.i apologise.

Haha no need to apologise big man! Don't be dissing the Montorse massive again mind :p

lochhibs
28-07-2015, 09:21 PM
anybody else think we're stuck with him? i cant see many clubs knocking down our door for him after all this. his reputation now will be in ruins so unless we take rangers money AS has to decide whether to play him or leave him out in the cold.

silverhibee
28-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Sad, and rightly being condemned.

Yes it is.

But it just gives ammo for SA agent to say in a few days time that SA has had death threats made to him and he now fears for his client while he is at Hibs, some Hibs fans are playing straight in to this transfer request by SA and it only helps the Rangers/SA/agent side of things.

Waxy
28-07-2015, 09:23 PM
anybody else think we're stuck with him? i cant see many clubs knocking down our door for him after all this. his reputation now will be in ruins so unless we take rangers money AS has to decide whether to play him or leave him out in the cold.
He could still do a job for us, like selling programmes.

Brightside
28-07-2015, 09:25 PM
He could still do a job for us, like selling programmes.

Some of the stuff on Twitter is disgusting. I'd like this fans banned please ASAP.

Springbank
28-07-2015, 09:25 PM

What part of "he will not be sold to Rangers" is difficult

He's rusting away watching Jeff Stelling for another year

I think Scott Allan is a smashing player

I think his agent offers lousy advice

Will 3year old Sevco want a rusty Scott Allan 12 months from now? Helluva gamble from the agent and I suspect Sevco will not be offering good wages in 2016 to an unfit Scott Allan

His next game will be for Hibs, as a sub, sometime in September

bigwheel
28-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Some of the stuff on Twitter is disgusting. I'd like this fans banned please ASAP.

I agree - they should be banned and dealt with by the Police ......

Pretty Boy
28-07-2015, 09:28 PM

Disgraceful stuff.

I'm pretty furious with Allan at the minute but wishing illness on him and his family? Totally OTT and these people can have no complaints if they find themselves in bother.

lochhibs
28-07-2015, 09:32 PM
What part of "he will not be sold to Rangers" is difficult

He's rusting away watching Jeff Stelling for another year

I think Scott Allan is a smashing player

I think his agent offers lousy advice

Will 3year old Sevco want a rusty Scott Allan 12 months from now? Helluva gamble from the agent and I suspect Sevco will not be offering good wages in 2016 to an unfit Scott Allan

His next game will be for Hibs, as a sub, sometime in September

i get he wont be sold to them.my point is will anyone else come in for him after all this.i'd be surprised if anyone did.

Radium
28-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Yes it is.

But it just gives ammo for SA agent to say in a few days time that SA has had death threats made to him and he now fears for his client while he is at Hibs, some Hibs fans are playing straight in to this transfer request by SA and it only helps the Rangers/SA/agent side of things.

the #inthebin hashtag [no not really sure what it is] is trending in Edinburgh and is a much better response - bet that wont be reported.

JimBHibees
28-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Disgraceful stuff.

I'm pretty furious with Allan at the minute but wishing illness on him and his family? Totally OTT and these people can have no complaints if they find themselves in bother.

Iti is disgusting however I await the day that the record are so forthright about the filth that is expressed on sites like follow follow on a daily basis. Thought not.

The record have been waiting for this to allow Allan/rangers to be portrayed as the victim, farcical.

Smartie
28-07-2015, 09:46 PM
"Whataboutery" is the stock response of OF-supporting imbeciles when challenged about their unacceptable bigotry.

"What about what happens on FollowFollow" really isn't an acceptable response tonight.

A line has been crossed and those who cross that line should be unequivocally condemned.

We need to be very careful how much damage we inflict on ourselves over and above what is being inflicted on us from elsewhere.

mcfly
28-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Poor show hibs fans.

Show some class like our board have done.

Please don't stoop to abuse on Twitter. We are much better than that.

Players come and go - it's the way the game is

truehibernian
28-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Disgraceful stuff.

Real Hibs fans could also tweet Scott (and the players) condemning the vile views of the minority - as you say, he may not be flavour of the month but Twitter users can easily express their disapproval of the disgusting comments towards him - wonder if the media would then be balanced and report that level of support :aok:

Andy74
28-07-2015, 09:57 PM
"Whataboutery" is the stock response of OF-supporting imbeciles when challenged about their unacceptable bigotry.

"What about what happens on FollowFollow" really isn't an acceptable response tonight.

A line has been crossed and those who cross that line should be unequivocally condemned.

We need to be very careful how much damage we inflict on ourselves over and above what is being inflicted on us from elsewhere.

I think the comments about what other fans write every day is in respect of the fact the media are reporting it. They choose not to report the behaviour of others. It is deliberate.

madhatter
28-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Great from club. Only thing that remains is - 2-3 new players and get Allan in the stands or sold to someone other than Rangers. Never want him in the green again.

liamh2202
28-07-2015, 10:01 PM
The question is should we offer him for Scott Brown in return ? ;)

Sprouleflyer
28-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Real Hibs fans could also tweet Scott (and the players) condemning the vile views of the minority - as you say, he may not be flavour of the month but Twitter users can easily express their disapproval of the disgusting comments towards him - wonder if the media would then be balanced and report that level of support :aok:

How do we know these tweets are from Hibs supporters? I wouldn't put it past the DR to organise this with a bunch of neds from the West. Funny how they state most tweets have been deleted?
Yeah, i know, conspiracy theory #4356786!

JimBHibees
28-07-2015, 10:08 PM
How do we know these tweets are from Hibs supporters? I wouldn't put it past the DR to organise this with a bunch of neds from the West. Funny how they state most tweets have been deleted?

Nothing would surprise.

truehibernian
28-07-2015, 10:10 PM

Doesn't matter what club they support, it's the tweets/comments that should be reported/deleted - if a comment is vile, it's vile - just click the 'report abuse' button :aok:

Hermit Crab
28-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Well done Hibs, we've finally grown a pair of baws and are using them. About time. Keep it up Hibs. :aok:

JimBHibees
28-07-2015, 10:14 PM

Just hoping for once the tabloids may actually be fair in their reporting and provide some balance. Hibs fans rightly getting slated for abusing Allan yet complete and utter filth is never reported on is a little galling don't you think.

Hibs1992
28-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Clearly goes without saying that some of the abusive comments on Twitter are absolutely awful and there is no excuse for them.

Smartie
28-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Just hoping for once the tabloids may actually be fair in their reporting and provide some balance. Hibs fans rightly getting slated for abusing Allan yet complete and utter filth is never reported on is a little galling don't you think.

It is a bit galling.

But I just don't ever think it is a valid excuse. Ever.

Scott Allan deserves to get it tight on twitter tonight but there is stuff about bullets, diseases and death that is way beyond what is acceptable and should be condemned without qualification.

You get a lot of grotesque stuff from the The Rangers fans. It's not even newsworthy any more.

monktonharp
28-07-2015, 10:32 PM

I feel better today, about my club, than I have for 20 years! If he's left to rot, too bad. If he picks himself up and realizes what a fud he's been by listening to a radge agent then fine, let him play himself back into the side. he will probably opt for the January option but let's cup tie him too and fully piss off der hun. incase they get to any later stages. that in itself is pleasing.

lochhibs
28-07-2015, 10:53 PM
I feel better today, about my club, than I have for 20 years! If he's left to rot, too bad. If he picks himself up and realizes what a fud he's been by listening to a radge agent then fine, let him play himself back into the side. he will probably opt for the January option but let's cup tie him too and fully piss off der hun. incase they get to any later stages. that in itself is pleasing.

where would we stand if he refused to play?

jacomo
28-07-2015, 10:59 PM
where would we stand if he refused to play?

He won't refuse to play. (Although, he might need a week or two to sort his head out).

2 things I've noticed about SA:

He seems to have genuine ambition.
He clearly loves playing football.

He'll be back in the side. Sitting out for 12 months would just be ridiculous.