PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy transfer thread.

NorthNorfolkHFC
27-07-2015, 07:28 PM
With all the turmoil that the Allan sage is causing it might be better to forget and let it take its course.

I was reading the paper today and the review of the other Petrofac cup games. It got me thinking......

What players would you have liked us to sign? Obviously within reason and realistic.

I was reading the Livi report and they were raving about the lad Hippolyte. So that's somebody I would have liked us to go for.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

SteveHFC
27-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Craig Sibbald.

NorthNorfolkHFC
27-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Craig Sibbald.

That's a good shout.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

cloudy
27-07-2015, 08:57 PM
With all the turmoil that the Allan sage is causing it might be better to forget and let it take its course.

I was reading the paper today and the review of the other Petrofac cup games. It got me thinking......

What players would you have liked us to sign? Obviously within reason and realistic.

I was reading the Livi report and they were raving about the lad Hippolyte. So that's somebody I would have liked us to go for.

Ryan ledson from everton on loan obviously