PDA

View Full Version : Hibs.net Flag

Pretty Boy
27-07-2015, 06:49 PM
As I'm sure most of you know the .net flag was one of a few in the upper tier of the Dunbar end last season.

I'm planning to get it back up there this Saturday, about 11am. The stadium manager at ER has very kindly arranged access to get in and get it done. If anyone would like to lend a hand please either drop me a PM or let me know on this thread. It shouldn't take more than 40 minutes or so and, depending on Saturdays result and the LC draw should be a one off job until the Huns game in November.

Afterwards we can nip for a pint before the game if anyone fancied?

Pretty Boy
30-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Just a wee bump.

Harp
01-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Good looking flag. 😉

DH1875
01-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Good looking flag. 😉

Hope that prettyboy didn't have to do all the work on his own (green grin).

Golden Bear
01-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Well done to all involved, it certainly looked the part.

:aok:

Hibs Class
01-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Well done to all involved, it certainly looked the part.

:aok:

:agree:

Jaz
01-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Do you have any close up pics of the names on the flag?

My sons name is on it near one of the sleeves I think.

Would love to see his name.

Cheers.

MSK
01-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Do you have any close up pics of the names on the flag?

My sons name is on it near one of the sleeves I think.

Would love to see his name.

Cheers.We have a .net photo gallery somewhere Jaz but it's that long since I've looked at it that I haven't the foggiest on how to access it.

Pretty Boy
01-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Thanks to those who gave a hand today, Happyhibbie and Mr White. As said above the flag looks the part and if the LC draw is kind it should be a permanent fixture up there until the Rangers game on November 1st.

Thanks also to Owen, who is the mastermind behind the fantastic Stevenson flag, who very kindly gave us some help whilst putting that flag out.

Hopefully we'll see a few more flags up there in the coming weeks as it looks far better than empty seats.