PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Dumbarton tickets

lord bunberry
27-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Has anyone got any idea when they're going on sale and how many loyalty points we'll need?

Billy Whizz
27-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Has anyone got any idea when they're going on sale and how many loyalty points we'll need?

Was wondering myself, noticed Dumbarton put tickets for the home end on sale today £20/£11. Be interested to see what loyalty points will be required to get 1st dibs. Think we only get around 600 or so

Pretty Boy
27-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Hope it's not before pay day for me on Wednesday.

Would be disappointed to miss out.

lord bunberry
27-07-2015, 06:41 PM
I'm on 360 loyalty points so I'm hoping that will be enough

Jonnyboy
27-07-2015, 06:48 PM
My brother and I are going to hospitality for this game. No scrambling for tickets :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-07-2015, 06:49 PM
My brother and I are going to hospitality for this game. No scrambling for tickets :greengrin

How many loyalty points do you get for that Jonnyboy😀

Jonnyboy
27-07-2015, 06:50 PM
How many loyalty points do you get for that Jonnyboy

:na na: :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm on 360 loyalty points so I'm hoping that will be enough

No chance will that be enough......I suspect you will need at least 383 and even that might not be enough

liamh2202
27-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Have the loyalty points been reset ?I'm back to zero

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 07:11 PM

Nothing has been reset.

Billy Whizz
27-07-2015, 07:11 PM

Suggest you call the TO in the morning if you have zero points, and should have some. Read the article on the official site on 15th July

Edit - link
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5559

Give you an indication before you call them

3pm
27-07-2015, 07:14 PM
No chance will that be enough......I suspect you will need at least 383 and even that might not be enough

376. :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
27-07-2015, 07:23 PM
376. :rolleyes:

Same for me.

Really should have bought a few more away tickets in advance last season.Won't make that mistake again this year.

Billy Whizz
27-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Same for me.

Really should have bought a few more away tickets in advance last season.Won't make that mistake again this year.

I think you could be ok with this points no, but maybe not on the 1st day

Kojock
27-07-2015, 07:52 PM

Four of us doing the same, its just a pity we wont get any loyalty points for it :wink:

Boris
27-07-2015, 09:38 PM

383? I thought max to date could be 378?

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 09:44 PM

388 after getting another 10 for Montrose cup tie. The numbers are going to change weekly

B.H.F.C
27-07-2015, 09:45 PM

I'm 388 and I think I have the maximum. Had points allocated for Montrose and Rangers games this season. Remember it's 10 points per home game now.

Boris
27-07-2015, 09:54 PM
388 after getting another 10 for Montrose cup tie. The numbers are going to change weekly

Understand that but assume tickets for Dumbarton not on sale this week then cos they surely can't include points for a game that hasn't taken place yet? Friday is payday for most folk & a lot of suppporters will buy their ticket then or on the day. If they go on sale this week then I'd suggest Montrose points have to be excluded to be fair to everybody.

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Understand that but assume tickets for Dumbarton not on sale this week then cos they surely can't include points for a game that hasn't taken place yet? Friday is payday for most folk & a lot of suppporters will buy their ticket then or on the day. If they go on sale this week then I'd suggest Montrose points have to be excluded to be fair to everybody.

Its an already complex situation without having to extrapolate points on a game by game basis.

Boris
27-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Its an already complex situation without having to extrapolate points on a game by game basis.

Nothing to do with extrapolation. Simply having a sensible cut-off point & that should in my opinion never be beyond the last game played on which points could be accumulated prior to the sale commencing. Nothing complex about it. The data will be on the system & even the most basic management information software which I am sure will already be in place will provide the points accumulated up to a specific date without any additional work.

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Nothing to do with extrapolation. Simply having a sensible cut-off point & that should in my opinion never be beyond the last game played on which points could be accumulated prior to the sale commencing. Nothing complex about it. The data will be on the system & even the most basic management information software which I am sure will already be in place will provide the points accumulated up to a specific date without any additional work.

Don't know, Not my forte.

What I will say that is, you are saying it is easy....Having been in discussions regarding this matter, I know how much work was involved for the ticket office and ticketmaster. To say no additional work is required is both not true and blase

Boris
27-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Don't know, Not my forte.

Well you should know seeing as you've been closely involved in the consultation process....................

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 10:37 PM
Well you should know seeing as you've been closely involved in the consultation process....................

Am I an employee of the Club, suggest your take your beef with someone else......

Boris
27-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Am I an employee of the Club, suggest your take your beef with someone else......

FFS Brockie it was you that started going on about 383 points no being enough suggesting you had inside info. And you were involved in the process that came up with the new scheme so thought it might be logical to have a discussion on it on an open forum so that others might want to add an opinion on. You're awfy touchy on this lad.

portyhibernian
27-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Has anyone who bought tickets for the Rangers game had 10 points deducted instead of added?? Just checked mine and this has happened.

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 10:55 PM
FFS Brockie it was you that started going on about 383 points no being enough suggesting you had inside info. And you were involved in the process that came up with the new scheme so thought it might be logical to have a discussion on it on an open forum so that others might want to add an opinion on. You're awfy touchy on this lad.

It was a guesstimate. What made me irate was the comment that I should know the mechanisms of the systems.

We gave advice, but I don't have access to systems. I do know that a hell of a lot of work has been done by Hibs/Ticket office/Ticketmaster,but folk are always happy to have a pop.

Nobody had anything bad to say when the system was launched. It might not be right for everyone, but takes care of the vast majority.

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Has anyone who bought tickets for the Rangers game had 10 points deducted instead of added?? Just checked mine and this has happened.

Will be an error, suggest you call or email ticket office to advise and have corrected.

Albanian Hibs
27-07-2015, 10:57 PM

Yes i have

Boris
27-07-2015, 11:08 PM
It was a guesstimate. What made me irate was the comment that I should know the mechanisms of the systems.

We gave advice, but I don't have access to systems. I do know that a hell of a lot of work has been done by Hibs/Ticket office/Ticketmaster,but folk are always happy to have a pop.

Nobody had anything bad to say when the system was launched. It might not be right for everyone, but takes care of the vast majority.

"Irate"? "Pop"? Gimme a break. I just made a simple observation & you're off on one. If you come out with statements on message boards then sometimes they're gonni get questioned. That's life.

Baldy Foghorn
27-07-2015, 11:17 PM
"Irate"? "Pop"? Gimme a break. I just made a simple observation & you're off on one. If you come out with statements on message boards then sometimes they're gonni get questioned. That's life.

See your post #23.....

Anyhow I'm finished with this particular discussion.

Boris
27-07-2015, 11:29 PM
See your post #23.....

Anyhow I'm finished with this particular discussion.

For the moment. To be taken up at a later date then.

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 08:23 AM
My final say on this. I guessed the figure required, but maximum points give or take a few should be the criteria for this one IMO.

I am also not privy to the systems that are used by Hibs/Ticketmaster, all I can say is that a huge amount of work from both parties has gone into trying to make a fairer system for the distribution on tickets, which AFAIK has been wanted by the fans for some time now......

HH81
28-07-2015, 08:32 AM
BF to miss out on a ticket I think.

Brooster
28-07-2015, 08:39 AM
BF to miss out on a ticket I think.

Please no. Imagine how argumenative he will be if he misses out!!

HH81
28-07-2015, 09:12 AM

It would make me laugh.

Keith_M
28-07-2015, 09:19 AM

It would make me laugh.

He would be totally insufferable...

...basically just the same as usual.

Billy Whizz
28-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Poor BH, answers a question and gets pelters!

Hermit Crab
28-07-2015, 09:36 AM

No different from you then.

Boris
28-07-2015, 09:56 AM
My final say on this. I guessed the figure required, but maximum points give or take a few should be the criteria for this one IMO.

I concur ya grumpy huffy git! But I stick by what I say re Montrose points especially with folk not paid till Friday. As you know from talking direct I know I'm 3 points down on max cos I did my own thing at Cowdenbeath cos I wanted a seat but I accept that (although it was originally said points from last season wouldn't carry forward but that's a whole other argument so I'll park that one). If I miss out cos its max points as allocation is I'm guessing maybe 700 tops I'll live with it - but I'll tell you this much, whether I miss out or not, I'll be keeping a close eye on some folk I know that are nowhere near max points but seem to be assuming they'll get tickets whatever.

My final thought is that numbers on max will definitely be under that 700 (or whatever figure is) as we were well under that figure for the second game there in midweek towards the end of last season & by a couple of hundred at least, easy.

It's probably unfortunate that what will probably be one of the tighest aways, if not the tightest (Ibrox aside but a Sunday KO plus rumoured allocation of 1400 should address that), has come up as the first "test" of the new system in the first League game. Sod's law really. Would hope club will be transparent in how allocation is dealt with (i.e. xx tickets, xx fans in qualifying bracket maybe) in this first test of the new system.

Anyway, I'm away to get my Montrose ticket now to get my 10 points even though being just a poor impecunious (thats another big word for you like extrapolate) ex-civil servant I've had to borrow the cash cos i've nae dosh till Friday & will just have one can of beans & a stale loaf to keep me going till the weekend now.

Jay
28-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Can we stop the personal stuff guys or the thread will be locked

Brooster
28-07-2015, 10:56 AM
I cant wait until Brockie gets out of his bed to read this lot!! Only joking.

Boris
28-07-2015, 10:57 AM

"Personal stuff"? Get a grip. If yir referring to me & BF its a bit of banter between two very good friends as I'm sure BF would confirm. Just a wee bit of humour added to what is surely a legitimate debating point. Just he does ma heid in at times & I'm absolutely certain the reverse is true.

Keith_M
28-07-2015, 11:11 AM
No different from you then.

I plead guilty as charged, M'lud

:greengrin

Jay
28-07-2015, 11:25 AM
"Personal stuff"? Get a grip. If yir referring to me & BF its a bit of banter between two very good friends as I'm sure BF would confirm. Just a wee bit of humour added to what is surely a legitimate debating point. Just he does ma heid in at times & I'm absolutely certain the reverse is true.

I apologise, I forgot to turn on my psychic powers this morning, my grip has been firmly got although I'm not sure I actually lost it in the first place.

Boris
28-07-2015, 11:37 AM
I apologise, I forgot to turn on my psychic powers this morning, my grip has been firmly got although I'm not sure I actually lost it in the first place.

Nae need for yir Mystic Meg powers, just a wee bit common sense but then that's not always something in plentiful supply when posters don't always toe the party line on here. I fully accept there have to be limits on any discussion board & appreciate that's where the necessary Admin role comes in but just wasn't needed on this thread. Guess we'll just have to differ on that one & you've got the control. If yir phsycic powers do get switched back on later tho maybe gimme me a wee PM wi tomorrow's Euro lottery draw numbers? I'm skint. Cheers.

Jay
28-07-2015, 11:42 AM
Nae need for yir Mystic Meg powers, just a wee bit common sense but then that's not always something in plentiful supply when posters don't always toe the party line on here. I fully accept there have to be limits on any discussion board & appreciate that's where the necessary Admin role comes in but just wasn't needed on this thread. Guess we'll just have to differ on that one & you've got the control. If yir phsycic powers do get switched back on later tho maybe gimme me a wee PM wi tomorrow's Euro lottery draw numbers? I'm skint. Cheers.

Do you have to argue and have the last word in every situation?

I fully appreciate your advice on my admin duties. Thank you :p

Brooster
28-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Do you have to argue and have the last word in every situation?

I fully appreciate your advice on my admin duties. Thank you :p

Is that you Brockie? You would cause trouble in an empty house these days. By the way if you dont get a ticket for Dumbarton give me a shout and I'll see what I can do for you.

Hermit Crab
28-07-2015, 12:02 PM
]Is that you Brockie? [/B]You would cause trouble in an empty house these days. By the way if you dont get a ticket for Dumbarton give me a shout and I'll see what I can do for you.

He's a mischief maker. Should be banned imo, biggest troller on here!:greengrin :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:23 PM
It would make me laugh.

Seriously?

Thankfully I will be OK......

HH81
28-07-2015, 12:37 PM
Seriously?

Thankfully I will be OK......

You come across as someone who acts like they already have a ticket right enough.

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:41 PM
You come across as someone who acts like they already have a ticket right enough.

Not sure what you are talking about, so I will leave it there......

legends of 73
28-07-2015, 12:48 PM

****ing hope not I'm on 382

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:49 PM
I cant wait until Brockie gets out of his bed to read this lot!! Only joking.

????

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:50 PM

?????

Coming from a guy in Germany, who never goes, but tries to be a smartie on every thread?

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:50 PM

Wait until Hibs announce what the levels are going to be set at, would be my advice

PatHead
28-07-2015, 12:51 PM

Same here. Paid at gate for Raith game (0-1) last season in Kirkcaldy. Could live to regret that.

legends of 73
28-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Wait until Hibs announce what the levels are going to be set at, would be my advice

No panic here mate. I have a feeling there may be a few points harvesters out there just like the Scotland travel club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:54 PM

Think it should be locked J, way too much silliness on thread....

People hoping others don't get a ticket, and personal digs....Pretty shabby

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 12:56 PM
No panic here mate. I have a feeling there may be a few points harvesters out there just like the Scotland travel club

If true, nowt much the Club can do about it, as very hard to manage

.Sean.
28-07-2015, 12:58 PM
I've only got 363 but I can't think of a game I've missed out on since the scheme was brought in :confused:

I can't make the Montrose game this Saturday as I'm away to Blackpool for the day but I've bought a ticket, hopefully the loyalty points for that pushes me up there for a Dumbarton ticket. Worst comes to the worst will I get a ticket for the home end at Dumbarton?

legends of 73
28-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Not as difficult as you think mate. The Sfa randomly select folk to pick up tickets at the venue to make sure they've travelled. No collection no points.

Baldy Foghorn
28-07-2015, 01:02 PM
I've only got 363 but I can't think of a game I've missed out on since the scene was brought in :confused:

This example, would IMO make it essential for each individual to take charge of their own points on a game by game basis....

Hibs issued statement a while back, saying if anyone had any queries regarding their points then they should highlight it....Not sure if that option is now available due to timing etc

Jay
28-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Way off topic

HNA7
28-07-2015, 04:22 PM

If you think you're going to retain your posting rights on here while laying into the admin team on another form of social media then you're sadly mistaken. The people who put their own time and effort into running the site don't need that sort of nonsense from the likes of you.

Feel free to continue bitching away with the other social misfits who were "banned for nothing".