PDA

View Full Version : Midfield

J-C
25-07-2015, 03:13 PM
I think it showed today how much we missed Robertson/Craig and McGeouch, the young lads just either aren't ready or in Stanton's case ( forget about the goal ) not good enough. Carmichael and Boyle are wide men and are not the players I'm talking about it's the middle of the park, hopefully the rumours of McGinn and McGeouch are true as I feel that's where we lacked today.

B.H.F.C
25-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Hopefully Bartley is fit enough to play soon. We need a bit presence in their. And someone to do the dirty side of the game.

Ozyhibby
25-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Hopefully Bartley is fit enough to play soon. We need a bit presence in their. And someone to do the dirty side of the game.

Is he injured as well? How come all the Rangers signings are good to go as soon as they arrive?

HappyAsHellas
25-07-2015, 05:07 PM
It seemed strange that they played Holt who hasn't had a pre season as such but still lasted the best part of an hour. Surely Bartley could have been brought on at some stage? I know AS wants everyone fully fit but then why start with Malonga who was carrying a knock? I hope to see new faces next week as the subs bench today was pretty thin.