PDA

View Full Version : If there are any positives from today...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-07-2015, 02:57 PM
Scott Martin, very impressed with him today.

Smartie
25-07-2015, 02:57 PM
I thought Cummings played very well.

J-C
25-07-2015, 02:58 PM

For 10 mins, no the whole lot were rank rotten and a shambles.

Apart from Cummings.

Bostonhibby
25-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Thought Cummings did well, Martin too, that's about it.

Hopefully the management team will take a look at the defence and might find a way to get Malonga involved/interested.

Keith_M
25-07-2015, 02:59 PM
We don't have to play in the Diddy Cup again this season.

Franck Stanton
25-07-2015, 03:00 PM

Really ? Thought he had a good first 5 - 10 mi and was pretty anonymous for rest of game. Opinions eh. { Not slating him btw - just my take on his performance, but he wasn't helped by any other hibs man either].

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Cummings aswell yeah and the fact we are out of that horrific cup!

J-C
25-07-2015, 03:01 PM

Hopefully the management team will take a look at the defence and might find a way to get Malonga involved/interested.

And if not get shot.

Iceman1875
The first 20 mins.

At Easter Road we play...

Andy74

Malonga was injured during the week.

He was also injured during the spell he was criticised for last year. I don't think it's lack of interest.

Can't say I noticed Martin doing anything. Certainly not ready to be relied upon.

The_Horde
Looked handy on the ball but wasn't on the ball enough.

Pretty Boy
25-07-2015, 03:03 PM
We played ok for 20 minutes or so.

Fyvie and Martin played in flashes.

Cummings was decent, best of a bad bunch.

Scott Allan looked interested when he came on.Was aggressive in a couple of tackles and wanted the ball.

Pete
25-07-2015, 03:07 PM
If that's Scott Allan playing when he isn't interested then we have a lot to look forward to from him.

FranckSuzy
25-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I thought Hanlon had a decent enough game.

GreenArmy1875
25-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Martin looked promising and tracked and niggled at his man all day, Gray first half quality second half not great. Did anyone notice a lot of moaning at each other.

Side note, Alan is gone by the way he played/attitude

Pete
25-07-2015, 03:13 PM
It should have been 3-6

staunchhibby
25-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Thought Sam had a reasonable game.Scored a good goal and should have scored another couple.

Ozyhibby
25-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Martin did ok for 20 mins then disappeared. Not a criticism as its his first game and his team mates did not exactly help him.
Didn't help that Stanton done his usual disappearing act at about the same time.

erin go bragh
25-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Got some vitamin d off the sun . Never got shat on by a seagull .

GGTTH

Bronson
25-07-2015, 03:22 PM
I thought Scott Martin gave a good account of himself today, I definitely see a player in there.

Lewis Allan was utterly abysmal. Sorry, maybe I'm being harsh but he brought absolutely nothing to the team, it was like playing with 10 men. I get that he's only 18 but he's nowhere near ready for that level of football yet.

I thought the fact we had no out-ball up top was the main reason we got such a hiding today, it was just constant waves of Rangers attacks.

Hannah_hfc
25-07-2015, 03:23 PM
I thought likewise but general consensus on other threads seems to be blaming him, by the end of the game he was the only one still trying.

Fyvie had flashes of being good and with the whole Allan saga I'm desperate for Fyvie to step up and show us we still have a very good midfielder in him.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Kojock
25-07-2015, 03:23 PM
The Rangers now think they are the real deal and they wont bring in any more players.

Hibs had 6 players out who will all play a big part this season

J-C
25-07-2015, 03:26 PM
I thought likewise but general consensus on other threads seems to be blaming him, by the end of the game he was the only one still trying.

Fyvie had flashes of being good and with the whole Allan saga I'm desperate for Fyvie to step up and show us we still have a very good midfielder in him.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

He was fine until Forster went off and he went from DM to CH.

NAE NOOKIE
25-07-2015, 03:37 PM
For 20 minutes I was starting to feel pretty positive because we were doing OK and the Huns were looking pretty ordinary ..... I've no bloody idea what happened after that, we seemed to fall apart. Oxley and the back 4 were terrible in the 2nd half. As far as all the goals go somebody should tell Oxley that its his job to get in the way of the ball.

Scouse Hibee
25-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Martin looked promising and tracked and niggled at his man all day, Gray first half quality second half not great. Did anyone notice a lot of moaning at each other.

Side note, Alan is gone by the way he played/attitude

Side note, you watched a different player to me!

3pm
25-07-2015, 03:51 PM

I thought it was a strange time to try that today.

FitbaFolkKen
25-07-2015, 03:55 PM
He was fine until Forster went off and he went from DM to CH.

I think Forster going off turned the game, he was looking really solid and playing aggressively. When Hanlon dropped to the back our defence seemed more passive and eager to stand off.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-07-2015, 04:07 PM
I thought Scott Martin gave a good account of himself today, I definitely see a player in there.

Lewis Allan was utterly abysmal. Sorry, maybe I'm being harsh but he brought absolutely nothing to the team, it was like playing with 10 men. I get that he's only 18 but he's nowhere near ready for that level of football yet.

I thought the fact we had no out-ball up top was the main reason we got such a hiding today, it was just constant waves of Rangers attacks.

Agreed. Without slating a young lad too much, I thought big Lewis was closer to being ready than what he showed today. Hopefully just a bad day-like the rest of them.

Scott Martin had a great start then faded big time. Not his fault though, needed more help from the more experienced players out there

Mibbes Aye
25-07-2015, 04:10 PM
I thought we were sharper to the ball throughout - we were nicking the ball off them consistently. In fairness, they've got new players who haven't settled yet (though they settled quickly enough when shooting :rolleyes: )

If I'm trying to find silver linings, we gave away cheap goals and I would hope we learn from that for games where league points are at stake. Their keeper was a bomb scare yet we looked dodgy in defence when we shouldn't.

We didn't deal well with changing formation, which is something I thought we managed well last season when we had to.

Hugely frustrating to ship six but we did make decent chances and we did show a clear idea of how we wanted to play the game.

We will beat most teams if we do what we did today with the caveat that we need much sharper finishing. Much sharper.

Hibernia&Alba
25-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Positives from today..........

At least I've got my health

Vault Boy
25-07-2015, 04:13 PM
We played ok for 20 minutes or so.

Fyvie and Martin played in flashes.

Cummings was decent, best of a bad bunch.

Scott Allan looked interested when he came on.Was aggressive in a couple of tackles and wanted the ball.

Agree with all of this. Martin looks very useful, with better team performances I think we could see the best of him.

Zazu62
25-07-2015, 04:14 PM
We still have players to come back.

Today's result was shocking, BUT.. they scored 2 goals right before half time and that completely shafted us. We just never recovered. We will be back.

WeeRussell
25-07-2015, 04:14 PM
One positive perhaps that it has to be 100% clear to everyone at Hibs that Scott Allan cannot go to a team who have just rattled us 6-2 at home, and will be favourites to win the league... :confused: .. for ANY price.

Not that I don't trust what Stubbs and Dempster have already stated.

blackpoolhibs
25-07-2015, 04:15 PM
I looked at that team today and we went from playing very well to a complete shambles. Very few players would get pass marks, and i come to the conclusion the players we are missing have to be much much better than those they will be replacing, as we were in the end miles away from them.

The mantra is we want to win the league and go up automatically, as the play off proves how hard that will be.

hibs0666
25-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Positives from today..........

At least I've got my health

Brilliant!

B.H.F.C
25-07-2015, 04:22 PM
I think Forster going off turned the game, he was looking really solid and playing aggressively. When Hanlon dropped to the back our defence seemed more passive and eager to stand off.

Disagree. We'd already lost 3 goals and were 3-1 down when he went off.

We were just woeful all round defensively.

heretoday
25-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Gray was great in the first half. Not in the second.

FitbaFolkKen
25-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Disagree. We'd already lost 3 goals and were 3-1 down when he went off.

We were just woeful all round defensively.

You are right, for some reason I had it in my head he went off about 35 minutes in.

jacomo
25-07-2015, 04:29 PM

He was also injured during the spell he was criticised for last year. I don't think it's lack of interest.

Can't say I noticed Martin doing anything. Certainly not ready to be relied upon.

Dom gets slated for his body language on the pitch but I don't think it reflects his character at all.

He's a good player, scores goals and intelligent. I think he is in our strongest 11 because he helps make things happen.

lord bunberry
25-07-2015, 04:45 PM
The positive for me was that I won a right few quid. After 3 goals I backed over 4.5 after 5 goals I backed over 7.5 goals. I cheered every goal today( only joking) the positive is we don't have to play another game in that competition and our seasons ambitions remain intact. There wasn't 4 goals between the 2 teams and it's still pre season. 2 weeks today at Dumbarton is where it really matters.

lord bunberry
25-07-2015, 04:48 PM

He put himself about well I thought and looked lively when we were in the ascendancy early on. Of course he's not to be relied upon at this stage, no one is really expecting him to be a first team regular yet.

Mibbes Aye
25-07-2015, 04:54 PM
I looked at that team today and we went from playing very well to a complete shambles. Very few players would get pass marks, and i come to the conclusion the players we are missing have to be much much better than those they will be replacing, as we were in the end miles away from them.

The mantra is we want to win the league and go up automatically, as the play off proves how hard that will be.

Agree.

I looked at that team today and it wasn't a problem to think how Keatings and Carmicheal and Bartley could make us stronger, let alone any absences or stronger players to join us.

I think we desperately miss Dylan McGeouch.

We should still be good enough to go up, will be interesting whether the Huns can maintain it over a season - their style is very playable against.

Scouse Hibee
25-07-2015, 04:54 PM
The League hasn't started
We never lost any points
Our new players weren't playing
It gives the stay aways another reason for their list.

Lago
25-07-2015, 04:57 PM
We never lost any points

It gives the stay aways another reason to remain stay aways!

Scouse Hibee
25-07-2015, 04:59 PM
It gives the stay aways another reason to remain stay aways!

Not really, the stay aways weren't coming back even if we had won.

lord bunberry
25-07-2015, 05:00 PM
We never lost any points
:top marks

Hibernia&Alba
25-07-2015, 05:00 PM
if any good can come of today at all, it will be the focusing of minds upon the challenge ahead; to induce maximum effort amongst the squad in what remains of pre-season and to ensure it doesn't happen again. As another thread says, a wake up call -a right good kick up the erse.

JimBHibees
25-07-2015, 05:45 PM

Tried hard but turned the game with a naive challenge for first goal.

AlbertK86
25-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Positive from today...

Bookies will give us a far better price to win the league

Get your money on us

Once everybody's fit Scotty Allan stays and IF we get McGeoch and McGinn in I don't think we'll be far away

We outplayed the sevconians for the first half hour with half a team from what will be our first 11 so reckon we will be better than them in the not too distant future

GGTTH

Onion
25-07-2015, 06:05 PM
Huns and weegie media will have the league won already and will shortly be talking about how they're going to pump Celtic again soon and move to the EPL. Their new manager will be the Messiah. They just can't help it.

Until they get turned over by QOS or Falkirk, and then they'll start panicking all over again.

IberianHibernian
25-07-2015, 06:06 PM
No positives about any of the players . Only 2 positives I can see are : 1. There are still 2 weeks till the league starts so we have some time to prepare - today looked like our first day of training after a long break with poor fitness and numerous misunderstandings between players . 2. Players , managers and fans will realise that this is going to be a hard season - lots of comments about rangers being only rivals but on today`s form that`s obviously not true .

Ringothedog
25-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Thought Sam had a reasonable game.Scored a good goal and should have scored another couple.

He is one of the reasons we got humped today. His defensive work is murder.

Mikey09
25-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Positives today?

That was The Rangers strongest team.
we had at least half a dozen players out who could be regarded as starters.
No panic here.

SquashedFrogg
25-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Positives today?

That was The Rangers strongest team.
we had at least half a dozen players out who could be regarded as starters.
No panic here.

:agree:

ScottM1875
25-07-2015, 06:19 PM
Once the transfer window slams shut and Scotty Allan is still here, our injured players are all back and we've signed some more quality players (mcginn, Mcgeouch etc) I'm pretty sure we'll romp this league. No need to panick yet.

lord bunberry
25-07-2015, 06:20 PM
He is one of the reasons we got humped today. His defensive work is murder.
Not true. The reason we lost is because we defended like amateurs.

Eyrie
25-07-2015, 06:36 PM
I'm going to be positive about our midfield and strikers.

Boyle, Bartley, McGeouch/McGinn, Carmichael
El Alagui, Keatings

Looks pretty decent to me. All we need to do is appoint Jesus as our new physio and we're sorted.

Galahibby
25-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Facebook kindly reminded me this morning what I'd been doing on this date 2 years ago, so about the only positive today is that it wasn't 7! Is it possible for us to just not arrange games for 25th July in future? *insert depressed smiley*

matty_f
25-07-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm really struggling to find any positives from today, from this week, even.

The whole Scott Allan saga has had a huge impact on the team, and we looked unsettled and ill-at-ease for most of the match today.

I didn't think Martin did anything to suggest he's ready for this level yet, the same could be said about Lewis Allan and Sam Stanton.

If there is a positive, it will hopefully be that when the players turn up for training on Monday they approach it knowing how much better they need to be if they want to win this league. It might also make the club's resolve to hold on to Scott Allan stronger, and maybe push them into securing a couple of extra players in there as well.

Lago
25-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Maybe they were maybe not, maybe some there today are on the way to being stay aways.

Mikey09
25-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh.... And Jason Cummings performance. Thought he was really good. Well done JC. :thumbsup:

jacomo
25-07-2015, 07:22 PM

Lots of ST holders not there today.

Probably more occasional attenders. These are the people the club needs to turn up more regularly.

ehf
25-07-2015, 07:24 PM
The only positive from today was that the steak pies from the new caterers are excellent; a massive improvement on last season.

Off the bar
25-07-2015, 07:49 PM
I managed to get a good stream for the game and I've learnt some Gaelic!

AlbertK86
25-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Positive from today...

Bookies will give us a far better price to win the league

Get your money on us

Once everybody's fit Scotty Allan stays and IF we get McGeoch and McGinn in I don't think we'll be far away

We outplayed the sevconians for the first half hour with half a team from what will be our first 11 so reckon we will be better than them in the not too distant future

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
25-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Now that I have mellowed a bit I would say the positives from today would be that it is unlikely to see our defence that bad again this season (even Oxley) and that we are likely to sign players this week for midfield.
Consolation can also be taken from the fact that Stubbs knows Stanton is not good enough and is trying to move him on.
Cumming played well I thought but we need Keatings and Farid fit soon.

whiskyhibby
25-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Likewise thought Martin started well, but he faded out of things after about 30 minutes, but lots of positives from him

Mibbes Aye
25-07-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm really struggling to find any positives from today, from this week, even.

The whole Scott Allan saga has had a huge impact on the team, and we looked unsettled and ill-at-ease for most of the match today.

I didn't think Martin did anything to suggest he's ready for this level yet, the same could be said about Lewis Allan and Sam Stanton.

If there is a positive, it will hopefully be that when the players turn up for training on Monday they approach it knowing how much better they need to be if they want to win this league. It might also make the club's resolve to hold on to Scott Allan stronger, and maybe push them into securing a couple of extra players in there as well.

I would agree with the new starts Matty. Lewis didn't take his chance at all. Scott Martin was indifferent. And I don't see Stanton showing as a first-team necessity, yet that's what we need him to show

But if I'm looking for a positive we played a lot of good passing football today. If that's what the coaches are drumming into them then I like it and we will succeed because of that.

There was some one-touch stuff that was really good and even when we went three and four down we stuck to it.

Being an optimist I think we will be okay :greengrin

HoboHarry
25-07-2015, 08:20 PM
All of the doom and gloom threads stops me from pining for the days when I listened to Leonard Cohen records.......

iwasthere1972
25-07-2015, 08:38 PM
We can now concentrate on the real business, the league.

matty_f
25-07-2015, 08:40 PM
I would agree with the new starts Matty. Lewis didn't take his chance at all. Scott Martin was indifferent. And I don't see Stanton showing as a first-team necessity, yet that's what we need him to show

But if I'm looking for a positive we played a lot of good passing football today. If that's what the coaches are drumming into them then I like it and we will succeed because of that.

There was some one-touch stuff that was really good and even when we went three and four down we stuck to it.

Being an optimist I think we will be okay :greengrin

I didn't think our passing was all that good today, in fact I thought The Rangers were much better in that aspect. There were a few moments where we moved the ball well, but overall I thought we lacked pace and purpose with the ball.

I think we'll be ok as well, but that's on the basis that we have El Alagui, Keatings, Carmichael, Bartley, and Boyle to come in, not to mention possibly McGeouch, McGinn and possibly McCabe (grass :greengrin) as well still to come into the team.

Billy Whizz
We get a free weekend on the 10th October

SquashedFrogg
The only positive from today was that the steak pies from the new caterers are excellent; a massive improvement on last season.

Have to say I agree totally with this. Very nice. :top marks

SquashedFrogg
25-07-2015, 08:45 PM
I managed to get a good stream for the game and I've learnt some Gaelic!

I've watched a couple of games in the past on Alba and it adds a new dimension to the game. I think it's great that the Gaelic language is alive and well in modern culture.

Half your brain is trying to work out if it was a corner/penalty/goal kick and the other half is trying to work out if the commentator is saying it was a penalty/corner/goal kick

Phil MaGlass
25-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Another year in same league woohoo well worththe season ticket. No team should be loßing to them with this scoreline,aye we have not got our new signings playing and we have a full injured list but WTF really, losing so badly at this stage of our pre season is bad bad, bad, bad its not acceptable, getused to it

Mibbes Aye
25-07-2015, 09:39 PM
I didn't think our passing was all that good today, in fact I thought The Rangers were much better in that aspect. There were a few moments where we moved the ball well, but overall I thought we lacked pace and purpose with the ball.

I think we'll be ok as well, but that's on the basis that we have El Alagui, Keatings, Carmichael, Bartley, and Boyle to come in, not to mention possibly McGeouch, McGinn and possibly McCabe (grass :greengrin) as well still to come into the team.

Opinions mate. I thought we were as crisp winning the ball as ever I've seen us.

We didn't make the most of that. I'm going to be cheeky and suggest Dylan might have made that difference. If he was the outlet rather than Fyvie.......

As for McCabe, I grew up on the west side of Edinburgh. I'm not in the know but I'm dubious about his loyalties :greengrin

matty_f
25-07-2015, 09:50 PM
Opinions mate. I thought we were as crisp winning the ball as ever I've seen us.

We didn't make the most of that. I'm going to be cheeky and suggest Dylan might have made that difference. If he was the outlet rather than Fyvie.......

As for McCabe, I grew up on the west side of Edinburgh. I'm not in the know but I'm dubious about his loyalties :greengrin

First half, I can see where you're coming from. To be fair, I didn't see us conceding at all the way we were playing in the first half, so it was crazy that we went in 1-2 down.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Danny Handling has now served his Petrofac cup 1 match suspension and will be free for next seasons tournament.

Sorry.

lord bunberry
25-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Danny Handling has now served his Petrofac cup 1 match suspension and will be free for next seasons tournament.

Sorry.
Don't be sorry, that's a positive :greengrin

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Don't be sorry, that's a positive :greengrin

[emoji28] At least we can still laugh I guess

QMU-1875
25-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Another year in same league woohoo well worththe season ticket. No team should be loßing to them with this scoreline,aye we have not got our new signings playing and we have a full injured list but WTF really, losing so badly at this stage of our pre season is bad bad, bad, bad its not acceptable, getused to it
We lost one game, calm down

Forza Fred
25-07-2015, 11:55 PM

The unrealistic expectations of some posters were well and truly hosed down.

Whataball
26-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Yes. We are out a waste of time. Who cares cup.

Thegreenside
26-07-2015, 02:45 AM
Thought martin was very tidy on the ball can't really remember him giving it away but also can't remember him doing much with it, all and all a good debut

southern hibby
26-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Biggest positive for me is TRFC, now believe they have a major playing edge over us. This makes me think they will now only try to sign SA and possibly 1 more player( unless someone is brought in for cover ), which means we virtually know there team for the league.
If they don't get SA but keep trying then all the focus will be on trying to bring him in and letting other players who could do a job for them slip them by each day.
We have virtually 4-5 first team players injuries that never started the game that will transform our style of play. For instance Boyle with speed. TRFC do not know our full teams potential ( neither do we as its not been played ).
The priblrm is we never had our first team out and not sure when that will happen.
Also it's apparent that what ever fitness training we do doesn't seem to be working. Take us against Dunfermline they looked fitter and faster and their players found more space to run into than our 11, during spells, as did newco yesterday. This can and will be worked on as we now have a serious benchmark to aim towards. I expect AS will now have certain training in place to rectify the problems he saw yesterday.
Biggest negative for me during pre season was the game ( Ayr Utd ) . We put out a mixture of everyone and never tried to have a settled team going into the first game of the season against newco. Yesterday we saw spells of that team ripping the Huns apart and this proves we can hurt them if and when we get a fixed first team.

GGTTH

500miles
26-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Rangers steam rollered us. Martin
and Stanton couldn't compete physically, and a lot of responsibility was foisted on Hanlon in his new role. This left us weak on the middle, and totally exposed when we had to go 442.

However, we put the ball in the net three times, which bodes well for when we get a couple of our experienced heads back. The heads went.down when the fourth went in right after we scored, which also made us that much easier to cut through.

Allan was entirely professional on the park, although you can see he is isolated from the group, which is why I believe we saw him behave that way at the end , because he certainly isn't going to Sevco.

Stubbs needs to bring the team together as a unit with or without Allan. A cracking performance from Martin on the ball, and a great goal from Stanton shows we have options, but not guys who can quite handle physicality yet.

For me, 6 2 was a harsh reflection of the game, although Oxley had a rare howler in a hibs career of consistently adequate performances. Team and support need to get over it, and take our frustrations out on the next opponent.

HibbyAndy
26-07-2015, 08:19 AM
I thought Jason Cummings was outstanding yesterday, Probably his best game in a hibs jersey,,Looked hungry determined and close control was superb. Never stopped trying and his penalty was cool as a cucumber, THAT'S a positive for sure.

GreenArmy1875
26-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Rangers steam rollered us. Martin
and Stanton couldn't compete physically, and a lot of responsibility was foisted on Hanlon in his new role. This left us weak on the middle, and totally exposed when we had to go 442.

However, we put the ball in the net three times, which bodes well for when we get a couple of our experienced heads back. The heads went.down when the fourth went in right after we scored, which also made us that much easier to cut through.

Allan was entirely professional on the park, although you can see he is isolated from the group, which is why I believe we saw him behave that way at the end , because he certainly isn't going to Sevco.

Stubbs needs to bring the team together as a unit with or without Allan. A cracking performance from Martin on the ball, and a great goal from Stanton shows we have options, but not guys who can quite handle physicality yet.

For me, 6 2 was a harsh reflection of the game, although Oxley had a rare howler in a hibs career of consistently adequate performances. Team and support need to get over it, and take our frustrations out on the next opponent.

Can anyone explain what SA did at the end?

marinello59
26-07-2015, 08:23 AM
Can anyone explain what SA did at the end?

He whipped out a flute and played a couple of choruses of The Sash before French kissing every single Rangers player.

Pretty Boy
26-07-2015, 08:28 AM
He whipped out a flute and played a couple of choruses of The Sash before French kissing every single Rangers player.

Was he 1 of the 3 (yes 3!) Rangers fans arrested for sectarian behaviour yesterday?

I assume the other 3497 arrests will be happening today, Sunday overtime and all that.

marinello59
26-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Was he 1 of the 3 (yes 3!) Rangers fans arrested for sectarian behaviour yesterday?

I assume the other 3497 arrests will be happening today, Sunday overtime and all that.

In modern day Scotland?

spike220
26-07-2015, 09:39 AM
no injuries to our first choice keeper!:fishin:

The_Horde
26-07-2015, 10:25 AM

This. Total freak result that flattered them.

Nando™
26-07-2015, 10:42 AM
A big positive for me is that that moronic and brainless 6-2 song that some of the more hard-of-thinking Hibs fans sing to them will now be eliminated.