PDA

View Full Version : Do not apologise Mr Stubbs Please

marjoriebanks
25-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I am hoping that Alan Stubbs in any post match discussions avoids apologising. He should use any built up anger to berate the team and leave them in no doubt that performances like that today will see them shipped off to the bench or reserves. Be ruthless certain players and they know who they are are living charmed lives playing for a team of Hib's stature(or what used to be stature) and should either start to play in all games not just those against weaker opposition. I also thought that Warburton got to Stubbs with regard to S Allan. He should have started and we should after the first goal be controlling the games.

gaz1875
25-07-2015, 03:08 PM
I am hoping that Alan Stubbs in any post match discussions avoids apologising. He should use any built up anger to berate the team and leave them in no doubt that performances like that today will see them shipped off to the bench or reserves. Be ruthless certain players and they know who they are are living charmed lives playing for a team of Hib's stature(or what used to be stature) and should either start to play in all games not just those against weaker opposition. I also thought that Warburton got to Stubbs with regard to S Allan. He should have started and we should after the first goal be controlling the games.

Totally, he should have started without doubt, he plays for Hibs gets paid by Hibs and possibly the best Hibs player. We played right into the huns hands and reshuffled to suit the publicity instead of fielding our best possible team. Poor poor decision!!