PDA

View Full Version : Team news and starting XI vs The Sevconians

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Any of the new lads fit enough to play? Will Scott Allan play amid all the speculation?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
Fyvie
Bartley (if fit enought to start)
Allan
Stevenson

Cummings
Malonga

bingo70
24-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Wonder if Martin is likely to be ahead of Stanton in the pecking order?

Brightside
24-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Wonder if Martin is likely to be ahead of Stanton in the pecking order?

Yep - Martin playing the break up role in the middle three. Allan is in the squad. 100%

Pretty Boy
24-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Oxley

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
Martin
Fyvie
Bartley/Stanton
Stevenson

Cummings
Malonga

Diclonius
24-07-2015, 06:18 PM
Oxley

Gray Forster Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

Fyvie Bartley Allan

Malonga Cummings

Centre Hawf
24-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Don't expect to see Bartley for another couple of weeks. Maybe in next weeks League Cup game but for tomorrow I reckon it will be:

Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
Fyvie
Martin
Allan (Has to play if he's fit)
Stevenson

Malonga
Cummings

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Don't expect to see Bartley for another couple of weeks. Maybe in next weeks League Cup game but for tomorrow I reckon it will be:

Ox

Forster
Hanlon
Fontaine

Gray
Fyvie
Martin
Allan (Has to play if he's fit)
Stevenson

Malonga
Cummings
Another couple of weeks wait for Bartley????

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

SneakersO'Toole
24-07-2015, 07:20 PM
If Allan doesn't play and presumably Stanton takes his place, its a very weak central midfield. Not much we can do about it but regardless of the outcome of the Allan scenario, I hope these rumours of McGinn and Dylan are true.

Centre Hawf
24-07-2015, 07:21 PM

He's not featured in either of the two games since he's joined is obviously behind in fitness to the rest of the squad due to when he's signed. Tomorrow would be well to quick for him.

Vault Boy
24-07-2015, 07:22 PM

He's a good bit behind the rest of the squad on his fitness.

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-07-2015, 07:23 PM
He's not featured in either of the two games since he's joined is obviously behind in fitness to the rest of the squad due to when he's signed. Tomorrow would be well to quick for him.
What about keatings and carmichael boyle and El Mariachi? When they all coming back?

Billy Whizz
24-07-2015, 07:27 PM
What about keatings and carmichael boyle and El Mariachi? When they all coming back?

Seemingly Keatings and Carmichael will be back training tomorrow, should be about 3 weeks away though from 1st team football

Centre Hawf
24-07-2015, 07:28 PM

No idea about Keatings and Carmichael, I hope not too far as Stubbs has always said "We'll see how they're feeling" but have yet to feature in a game this pre season. Boyle won't be for another few weeks into the season due to his injury I'd imagine.

Not heard anything about Farid injury at all to be honest. Maybe someone knows what he got operated on and how long the recovery usually is?

Brightside
24-07-2015, 07:34 PM
No idea about Keatings and Carmichael, I hope not too far as Stubbs has always said "We'll see how they're feeling" but have yet to feature in a game this pre season. Boyle won't be for another few weeks into the season due to his injury I'd imagine.

Not heard anything about Farid injury at all to be honest. Maybe someone knows what he got operated on and how long the recovery usually is?

He's in light work now...

Sir David Gray
24-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Pretty disappointing that none of the new signings are fit enough to play.

Looks like it will be;

Oxley

Stevenson
Hanlon
Fontaine
Gray

Fyvie
Allan
Stanton
Harris

Cummings
Malonga

Not too sure who'll end up on the bench, it will likely be a lot of young boys considering Boyle, Keatings, El Alagui, Carmichael and Bartley are all unavailable.

bill the hibby
24-07-2015, 10:59 PM
This was the big risk in signing farid is he is injury prone, as soon as we get excited to see him he ends up injured again then we'll behind fitness, pretty unlucky for the big guy