PDA

View Full Version : Good communication from the club - again

Peevemor
24-07-2015, 10:22 AM
An email I just received from Andrew Sleight (for Hibs TV overseas subscribers)

Hello again everybody

We're now just a day away from the new season kicking off and everybody here at the club is genuinely excited ahead of the Petrofac Training Cup tie against Rangers (kick off 12.30pm, video stream starts at 12.20pm).

There have been a few changes to the Hibs TV team over the course of the summer with our regular pundit Kevin Harper leaving to become Airdrie's under-20 development coach.

We wish Kevin all the best in his coaching career - he was a fantastic summariser and I'm sure he will be a very successful coach.

The commentary team for tomorrow's game will be Martin Glancy and Cliff Pike with summer signing Martin Boyle appearing in the pre-match build-up to discuss his comeback from injury.

Please find attached a PDF version of our new-look match programme, #GGTTH with the man of the moment, Scott Allan, featuring on the cover.

Rest assured, despite the continuing speculation and rumours, Hibernian have absolutely no intention of selling Scott Allan to Rangers. Hopefully that bit of news will allay any lingering fears amongst our supporters - both here in Scotland and all over the world.

If anybody is still experiencing any problems with their subscription or log-in difficulties please email support@hibernianfc.co.uk<mailto:support@hibernianfc.co.uk> and Billy Bryson, formerly with Hibernian and now with Sportsmedia, will try to resolve them as soon as possible.

Also if you are planning to head home for a trip in the near future please let me know and I would be more than happy to give you a guided tour of our home, Easter Road Stadium.

So on to a new season we go - thanks for your continued support of the club from afar, it's appreciated and valued by the club.

Enjoy the broadcast and 'mon the Hibs.

Many thanks (GGTTH)

Andrew

Good stuff :aok:

JimBHibees
24-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Thats good especially the bit about offering overseas fans a tour of the stadium.

oconnors_strip
24-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Brilliant communication and email from Andrew. Welcome to the 21st century hibs