PDA

View Full Version : ****** stv

bill the hibby
23-07-2015, 09:09 PM
As it says on the tin, they could not wait to jump on top of this story and blow things well out of proportion...****** them.

Tricla
23-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Should ban them from ER/EM

truehibernian
23-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Raman is a blue nose but seems a decent spud - just a shame their news readers look like they are being worked from the back and/or have had botox injections just prior to going live - wee Gillian Smart fae the Beeb weather has been doing it for me recently so STV can get tae regardless......Judith Ralston is hit or miss at times but can sometimes ........Cat Shearer is on the money first thing :aok: mind she's a blue nose tae so check whether she's wearing her 'scott allan' t-shirt on tomorrow's breakfast news :greengrin

Brightside
23-07-2015, 09:57 PM
They are all just liars. Or Stubbs is lying. The fact that they are the only ones to claim the story says plenty.

bill the hibby
23-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Think they've been an absolute disgrace in the way they've handled the story and conveyed their supposed information...would be music to my ears to hear them being banned from EM/ER

truehibernian
23-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Think they've been an absolute disgrace in the way they've handled the story and conveyed their supposed information...would be music to my ears to hear them being banned from EM/ER

Nope - continue to invite them and subliminally ridicule them - always the best way :agree::agree: especially when done in the presence of their peers

Waxy
23-07-2015, 10:31 PM
And the sun.

Ozyhibby
23-07-2015, 10:38 PM
No point shooting the messenger.

Nutmegged
23-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Did STV not have a deal with Rangers a while back...self interest perhaps

bill the hibby
23-07-2015, 10:55 PM

I don't believe they were the 'messenger' in this situation, they seemed to be the only media outlet running the story, which they formulated themselves.

Jack
23-07-2015, 11:09 PM

If they conveyed the true message that's fine.

However I get the impression it's more mint sauce than factual source that's running this one.

It's getting to the stage you have to check your watch (phone for younger people) when the 6 o'clock news comes on!

hfc rd
23-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Should ban them from ER/EM

This. I hope Dempster and Stubbs ban them and publicly embarrass them. Purposefully trying to unsettle Allan and disrupt our preparations for not only Saturday but the league campaign ahead.

Pete
24-07-2015, 12:01 AM
The way STV and the sun have handled this so far has been nothing short of a disgrace. You could sense the smugness over the TV from one and tomorrow's headline from the other is pathetic in its blatant attempts to appease the "masses".

I've said this before but Vladimir Romanov was absolutely 1 million percent spot on when talking about our game, the press and it's corruption. It really is all about the two Glasgow clubs and if you try and get in the way of them getting what they want then you'll be sorry. The press will come down on you like a ton of bricks and try and make out that diddy clubs shouldn't be hampering the two forces of nature that the whole of Scottish game, or even society, depends on.

Dundee United were good eggs and should be applauded for selling three of their stars to a flagship team apparently and no doubt we should also be playing ball. What a lot of these people don't understand is that you will kill the golden goose and be left with nothing in the way of a product. Even a few hearts fans have told me that the whole situation so far has been sickening and hate the way the media operate when it comes to transfers. Some of them are gloating and can't see past their hatred for us because they like to elevate their status by convincing themselves that we all wanted them dead and actively tried to kill them (please) but be warned, you will be next.

None of this "I hate them, so they deserve it" stuff or talk like "it's good for the game" when this happens. Every single one of the other clubs needs to stick together and condemn the flawed policies of the authorities and the Rantic PR machine that is the Scottish press.

There is so much blatant bias in nearly every aspect of our game and we must be an absolute laughing stock.

col02
24-07-2015, 05:28 AM
Stv = rubbish TV channel.
Sun newspaper = rubbish newspaper.

Both are prone to lying and sensationalist pish too!

Waxy
24-07-2015, 05:36 AM
I'd love the day when every team resigns from the league leaving Rangers and Celtic to play each other.

Weststandwanab
24-07-2015, 05:47 AM
I'd love the day when every team resigns from the league leaving Rangers and Celtic to play each other.

Such a good idea.

Pete
24-07-2015, 06:59 AM

:agree:

Greenworld
24-07-2015, 07:02 AM
Hibs boss Alan Stubbs made a personal call to Rangers counterpart Mark Warburton and issued a definitive ‘no’ to all current and future bids for Easter Road playmaker Scott Allan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Greenworld
24-07-2015, 07:03 AM
Hibs boss Alan Stubbs made a personal call to Rangers counterpart Mark Warburton and issued a definitive ‘no’ to all current and future bids for Easter Road playmaker Scott Allan.

Lifted from the daily mail

24-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Disgraceful way STV have gone about this, putting together a headline story based on nothing more than rumours.

kaimendhibs
24-07-2015, 07:51 AM

Should blank the fool tomorrow

grunt
24-07-2015, 08:10 AM
Disgraceful way STV have gone about this, putting together a headline story based on nothing more than rumours.
Gordon Chree on Twitter says they have a source but won't reveal who it is. Says source not the taxi driver - that just provided "colour" to the story.

DarrenSQH
24-07-2015, 08:14 AM
I would ban them from ER and East Mains.

A headline story with no direct quotes from anyone.

givescotlandfreedom
24-07-2015, 08:15 AM
Typical pandering to the bigoted hoards whilst damaging our club.

number9dream
24-07-2015, 08:18 AM
I would ban them from ER and East Mains.

A headline story with no direct quotes from anyone.

Come on now, you are forgetting the taxi driver...
I've seen better college projects than the STV website. It's like something from the mid 90s.

Keith_M
24-07-2015, 08:22 AM
As it says on the tin, they could not wait to jump on top of this story and blow things well out of proportion...****** them.

What exactly did they say?

Tha Cabbage Kid
24-07-2015, 08:24 AM
in all honesty this could end up a good thing! as in the old regime hibs would have bent over and devivered the player themselves. where as its now a chance for the club to rise and defend themselves and show our fans that we are not so easy to crumbe and when we say no we mean it!

a statment to our fans to show us we are in this together and the club will fight for its fans as well and for its players!!