PDA

View Full Version : Linlithgow and Bo'ness Hibs SC bus on saturday for The Rangers match

linlithgowhibbie
23-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi,

Its that time again,

Bus on saturday leaves the Newtown Bar Bo'ness at 09:45 and picks up at the 4 in 1 and the Hole in the Wa Linlithgow.

Also picking up in Winchburgh about 1000-1005hrs traffic dependant.

Bigger bus so seats available, remember folks the trains are knackered this weekend so why not try the bus?

See you all on saturday

Brian G :gwa:

banarc7062
24-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Can I be picked up in Winchburgh with Grandson? Where is the pick up point?

linlithgowhibbie
24-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Can I be picked up in Winchburgh with Grandson? Where is the pick up point?

Hi,

Yes we can get you at the bus stop about 200 yards to the east of the Tally Ho or anywhere else thats better along the main Road.

C ya

banarc7062
24-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Hi,

Yes we can get you at the bus stop about 200 yards to the east of the Tally Ho or anywhere else thats better along the main Road.

C ya
Excellent. Will be waiting at the east end of the new Bellway development near the Millgate end if thats OK.
See you and thanks, Archie Banks

linlithgowhibbie
24-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Excellent. Will be waiting at the east end of the new Bellway development near the Millgate end if thats OK.
See you and thanks, Archie Banks

No Probs, time is a wee bit flexible as there are roadworks/traffic lights in Lgow High st and hopefully we wont be held up too long

:gwa:

banarc7062
24-07-2015, 12:43 PM
No Probs, time is a wee bit flexible as there are roadworks/traffic lights in Lgow High st and hopefully we wont be held up too long

:gwa:

Not a problem, I experience the hold ups each day while travelling back and forth to Falkirk so know the delays.