PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Game!

Thecat23
23-07-2015, 12:16 PM
With Hibs coming out and embarrassing The Rangers with the statement this morning what will the atmosphere be like on sat? Will this effect Allan and will he play?

Personally I would play Allan and go for it from the very start. This game has just been cranked right up and I can't wait!

Bring them on!!'

Billy Whizz
23-07-2015, 12:17 PM
With Hibs coming out and embarrassing The Rangers with the statement this morning what will the atmosphere be like on sat? Will this effect Allan and will he play?

Personally I would play Allan and go for it from the very start. This game has just been cranked right up and I can't wait!

Bring them on!!'

Is he fit? Why did he not play on Tuesday?

Thecat23
23-07-2015, 12:27 PM

Far as I know he is? Weren't we just playing a few other lads to see how they are doing?

scoopyboy
23-07-2015, 12:30 PM

He was carrying a knock but it was thought prudent to keep him for Saturday.

Ozyhibby
23-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Far as I know he is? Weren't we just playing a few other lads to see how they are doing?

Think so. A lot of lads did not play. Stevenson was one of them as well.

Thecat23
23-07-2015, 12:35 PM
He was carrying a knock but it was thought prudent to keep him for Saturday.

Yeah so he is fit for sat! If he doesn't play then I'd be slightly worried!

andrew70
23-07-2015, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't play him, show them we can win without him and then bring him out at half time to sign his new two-year deal. :thumbsup:

Petrofac Cup...who cares this is war against the Huns now and we must win every battle including Saturday.

scoopyboy
23-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Yeah so he is fit for sat! If he doesn't play then I'd be slightly worried!

I would play him, they won't try and half him if they think they are signing him.

Thecat23
23-07-2015, 12:51 PM
I would play him, they won't try and half him if they think they are signing him.

😁

Good point! Or they will half him if they know we won't sell!!!! 😳