PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN V RANGERS: MATCHDAY INFORMATION

RSS Bot
23-07-2015, 08:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5576)

PatHead
23-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Just noticed the bottom section of the site release and notice the wee bits of "entertainment" on offer. Know it is not much but it does show they are trying to improve the matchday experience. I also understand the concourses in the East and West have been "decorated" in parts and am looking forward to seeing what has been done.

Wonder if Gavin McKinlay can balance a ball on his beer belly like me!

#KeepUp Mini Fanzone
Petrofac’s #KeepUp Mini Fanzone will make its debut in the East Stand concourse, with supporters able to get their picture taken with the trophy in an interactive photo-booth. As well as a free print, pictures can be instantly shared across social media channels. Football freestyler Gavin McKinney will also be on hand to show off some top tricks – and we’ll be filming the best of yours too!
There will also be free give aways for the kids with ‘bang bang’ sticks and clap bangers to help raise the roof during the game.

linlithgowhibbie
23-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Bang Bang sticks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kojock
23-07-2015, 02:53 PM
"Clap Banger" that sounds like one of my old girlfriends.

Keith_M
23-07-2015, 05:11 PM
"Season ticket holders without the CTU can still purchase one by visiting the Ticket Office or calling 0844 844 1875 option 2. Prices are £50 for adults and £30 for concessions, and provide access to all home cup matches including the two guaranteed matches against Rangers and Montrose."

Thought I'd highlight that as a couple of people were asking about it in here.

Hermit Crab
23-07-2015, 05:27 PM
They won't have to worry about any queues at the ticket office if they sell Scott Allan to The Rangers.........