PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Crowd for The Petrie Cup on Saturday?

craigmounthibby
22-07-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm going and looking forward to it. But still summer holidays for some, a rubbish kick off time, on telly, and £15/£10 a ticket will have an adverse impact.

Plus I know loads of season ticket holders not going, so I reckon it could be a very low home support.

marinello59
22-07-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm going and looking forward to it. But still summer holidays for some, a rubbish kick off time, on telly, and £15/£10 a ticket will have an adverse impact.

Plus I know loads of season ticket holders not going, so I reckon it could be a very low home support.

You could also list the positives.:greengrin
We're playing at home so easier for most of our fans to get there despite the early kick off time.
It's our first competitive game of the season.
Games against Sevco never lack atmosphere, you don't get that watching on the telly.
It's a good chance for us to put a marker down and show them we mean business.
The ticket prices are decent for a game against them.
Plus I know loads of season ticket holders who are going.😄

lord bunberry
22-07-2015, 07:27 PM
I got 4 tickets today

Carheenlea
22-07-2015, 07:29 PM
This is a hugely important game for us I think. Not so much for the Petrofac Training Cup, but the fact it is Rangers, a club we despise and who should be our biggest rivals in the title race this season, and this game presents an opportunity to throw a marker down and show that we mean business and get ourselves off to a flyer. Really looking forward to this.

Fergos
22-07-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm trying to go.....twenty minutes across 2 phone calls and still didnae get through to buy 2 for Saturday...me an Faither both ST holders with no CTU...try again the morn.

Poor from ticket master or whatever their called.

GGTTH

.Sean.
22-07-2015, 08:13 PM
I'm trying to go.....twenty minutes across 2 phone calls and still didnae get through to buy 2 for Saturday...me an Faither both ST holders with no CTU...try again the morn.

GGTTH
I hate Ticketmaster, always us the direct Hibs number. 01316611875

JimBHibees
22-07-2015, 08:15 PM

GGTTH

Buy them online and they can be added to your season ticket cards.

Fergos
22-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Buy them online and they can be added to your season ticket cards.

Tried to pal but working off an ipad and for some reason it doesn't allow you to choose seats, never has done when using this machine.

Aye Sean I'll try the shop the morn, was phoning after 5 tonight so tried TM...no again!

GGTTH