PDA

View Full Version : Huns game in Lanzarote

hibs0666
20-07-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm in Playa Blanca for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on where I might be able to watch the Huns game?

lord bunberry
20-07-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm in Playa Blanca for a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on where I might be able to watch the Huns game?
Depending what end your staying at there's plenty bars. If your down near the beach and harbour then the Irish Anvil bar will be showing it, if you're up the other end then you'll have to walk down pst the marina where there's a few bars that also show the games. I watched the 3-1 at ibrox last year in the Irish Anvil bar and I met a couple of hibees in there.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Depending what end your staying at there's plenty bars. If your down near the beach and harbour then the Irish Anvil bar will be showing it, if you're up the other end then you'll have to walk down pst the marina where there's a few bars that also show the games. I watched the 3-1 at ibrox last year in the Irish Anvil bar and I met a couple of hibees in there.

Great bar that is! was there a few years ago and the crack was brilliant!

hibs0666
20-07-2015, 08:21 PM

Splendid - Irish Anvil it is then.

lord bunberry
20-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Great bar that is! was there a few years ago and the crack was brilliant!
I enjoyed it as well, the guys behind the bar were great with us.

NthCarolinaHibs
20-07-2015, 09:08 PM
There's a Scottish boozer between the Anvil and the marina..in the same area as Molly's..Tennents lager on sale there anaw

hibs0666
20-07-2015, 09:21 PM
Looking like Saturday is a day on the pure pish. Missus will not be amused.

micka_weer
21-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Just back from Lanzarote, saw a couple of hibs tops there 😊

Isaac_Refvik
21-07-2015, 01:46 PM

Just back yesterday and we watched Wimbledon and the Open at the Bar Arena Sports bar. Depends where you're staying though as it's right below the volcano, so a fair walk from the shoppy bit.

Kavinho
21-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Paddyanvil is the wifi password for the Anvil bar!

Lang Toun Hibs
21-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Paddyanvil is the wifi password for the Anvil bar!

Sitting out front of there right now! Password is correct but remember, all upper case!