PDA

View Full Version : Clubstore/Reception

Tinker1875
20-07-2015, 12:43 PM
hi

I posted last week about my sons hibs top and how I was unable to return it and the Clubstore manager.

I have deleted the thread now as everything is sorted now and I am pleased to say I will be receiving a replacement home top for my son :). Well done hibs 👍👍

I would also like to say that although i felt the Clubstore manager wasn't fair on the day I went in I don't believe he has bad customer service... I think I maybe caught him on a bad day... We all have them.... Myself included.
I was in the hibs shop today getting the new away full kit for my daughter and I heard him with other fans and I have to say his service was on top form and every time I have been in it's been great...... I can imagine the day I went in was stressful for a the team in the shop due to the release of the away top.

The lady in reception was amazing and felt with my problem in a great manner....

Well done hibs 💚💚

CallumLaidlaw
20-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Glad you got a good resolution. 👍

Oscar T Grouch
20-07-2015, 12:54 PM
I much prefer positive threads on .net glad you got it sorted out :thumbsup:

GreenArmyyy!
20-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Takes a lot to post about the bad service you had. Takes even more to post about the manager redeeming himself. Glad to hear you got everything sorted as well!

Ozyhibby
20-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Sounds like someone got their butt kicked. :-)
Well done Leeann and Hibs.

Franck Stanton
20-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Glad you got it all sorted out, still leaves a bad taste even if the manager was having a bad / busy day he should be professional enough to still present a pleasant front to customers. You, or any customer should not have had to go to the lengths you were forced into to get customer satisfaction.

20-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Glad you got it all sorted out, still leaves a bad taste even if the manager was having a bad / busy day he should be professional enough to still present a pleasant front to customers. You, or any customer should not have had to go to the lengths you were forced into to get customer satisfaction.

Agreed. "leave your personal life at the door" as my old boss used to say. Anyway, glad it all got sorted in the end.

ronaldo7
21-07-2015, 06:40 PM
hi

I posted last week about my sons hibs top and how I was unable to return it and the Clubstore manager.

I have deleted the thread now as everything is sorted now and I am pleased to say I will be receiving a replacement home top for my son :). Well done hibs 

I would also like to say that although i felt the Clubstore manager wasn't fair on the day I went in I don't believe he has bad customer service... I think I maybe caught him on a bad day... We all have them.... Myself included.
I was in the hibs shop today getting the new away full kit for my daughter and I heard him with other fans and I have to say his service was on top form and every time I have been in it's been great...... I can imagine the day I went in was stressful for a the team in the shop due to the release of the away top.

The lady in reception was amazing and felt with my problem in a great manner....

Well done hibs 

Glad you got it sorted:aok: