PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ex-Hibee watch: Patrick Cregg interview

InterviewLoI
18-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Interview with former Hibee Pat Cregg after his side (managed by Pat Fenlon) lost to Odds of Norway in Tallaght

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uagFlFjndEU

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Wow! interesting! :rolleyes:

InterviewLoI
18-07-2015, 06:01 PM

Thanks for your feedback!

Deek01
18-07-2015, 06:05 PM

No need. The boy has done a lot of good work and all he's done is post something some may take an interest in.

SquashedFrogg
18-07-2015, 06:07 PM

Ignore the previous comment. Many people appreciate your updates and interviews. Keep up the good work :aok:

Sad that someone posts a comment like that to be honest :confused:

InterviewLoI
18-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Thanks guys!

I can't wait for the Dumbarton game! :thumbsup::hibees

Kaff
18-07-2015, 07:16 PM
No need. The boy has done a lot of good work and all he's done is post something some may take an interest in.

Exactly, properly labelled heading.
I'm not overly interested in that particular piece but good variety from InterviewLoI helps this site imo

SquashedFrogg
18-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Exactly, properly labelled heading.
I'm not overly interested in that particular piece but good variety from InterviewLoI helps this site imo

Exactly. Not every interview is in everyone's interest but people like seeing what some ex-players/managers say.

We should be encouraging young people to produce creative work (especially when it relates to Hibs).

tomhorn
18-07-2015, 08:03 PM

Helpful

Scouse Hibee
18-07-2015, 08:25 PM

Any need?

.Sean.
18-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Interested you enough to make a petty comment though? Embarassing :faf:

Carheenlea
18-07-2015, 08:38 PM
I`m a regular visitor to Ireland and it always disheartens me when I see the obsession with English football over there, particularly in the media, so to see a young guy like the OP have so much enthusiasm for his domestic game is good to see. As a fellow Hibby, when his subjects have connections with Hibs, then all the more interest for many of us.

BarneyBreslin
18-07-2015, 08:44 PM

Just stick him on ignore, works for me.

iwasthere1972
18-07-2015, 08:59 PM

:agree:

DH1875
18-07-2015, 11:52 PM

Keep up the good work. I like what you do and would take what you have to say over some of the more well known IKN posters.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Interested you enough to make a petty comment though? Embarassing :faf:

Not half as embarrassing as your smiley, lighten up FFS, how many games did this dud play for us?, it's my opinion and unlike a lot of sheep on here I don't follow the flock. Anyone with a different opinion gets blasted on here, isn't that what forums are for?, I'm not having a go at the OP, just the content

Liam89
19-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Not half as embarrassing as your smiley, lighten up FFS, how many games did this dud play for us?, it's my opinion and unlike a lot of sheep on here I don't follow the flock. Anyone with a different opinion gets blasted on here, isn't that what forums are for?, I'm not having a go at the OP, just the content

It's alright having a different opinion but you were just being rude mate.

Eyrie
19-07-2015, 11:23 AM

It certainly reads as you having a go at the OP for posting the interview.

Had you instead commented on Cregg's contribution as a Hibs player then you would certainly be part of the flock rather than having a different opinion.

J-C
19-07-2015, 11:34 AM
The only negative thing I have to say on the interview is WTF is Patrick Cregg's haircut all about, looks like someone's attacked him with a strimmer. :greengrin

CraigHibee
19-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Interview with former Hibee Pat Cregg after his side (managed by Pat Fenlon) lost to Odds of Norway in Tallaght

Keep up the good work bud 👍

ChooseLife
19-07-2015, 12:53 PM

Always enjoy your interviews mate, keep them coming!

AK86
19-07-2015, 01:39 PM
At least they never lost 7 at home. How he( Fenlon) still gets a job in football is mind blowing I will never forgive him for the mess he left behind here. He should have walked/ been emptied after the disgraceful performance of 1-5

InterviewLoI
19-07-2015, 01:59 PM
At least they never lost 7 at home. How he( Fenlon) still gets a job in football is mind blowing I will never forgive him for the mess he left behind here. He should have walked/ been emptied after the disgraceful performance of 1-5

In fairness, he has won tonnes of Leagues in Ireland

Pete
19-07-2015, 02:40 PM

Why is it that people feel they can post any nonsense they want and justify it using "it's my opinion"?

Maybe you should keep your "opinions" to yourself if that's how you go about it.

AK86
19-07-2015, 02:49 PM
Yes , and it's just a pity he ever left the place. Our history would then be less tainted.

Pete
19-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Yes , and it's just a pity he ever left the place. Our history would then be less tainted.

I agree that he should have walked after the 2012 final but it wasn't his fault. I blame Calderwood and Petrie for the decline.

I don't like the use of the word "tainted". Only one team in Edinburgh has a tainted recent history and it isn't ourselves.

I trust this discussion is ok with the thread police. :greengrin

Mr White
19-07-2015, 03:41 PM
The only negative thing I have to say on the interview is WTF is Patrick Cregg's haircut all about, looks like someone's attacked him with a strimmer. :greengrin

:tee hee: and gave up halfway through

J-C
19-07-2015, 03:43 PM
:tee hee: and gave up halfway through

:faf:

Thecat23
19-07-2015, 04:11 PM

I think with all due respect, the standard in Ireland wasn't as good as the Prem in Scotland! He was part time was he not?

Out of interest do you know Pat? Is that why you started following Hibs? I do enjoy the interviews btw just not the Fenlon ones 😉 Keep up the good work!

InterviewLoI
19-07-2015, 06:08 PM
I think with all due respect, the standard in Ireland wasn't as good as the Prem in Scotland! He was part time was he not?

Out of interest do you know Pat? Is that why you started following Hibs? I do enjoy the interviews btw just not the Fenlon ones 😉 Keep up the good work!

I know Pat through his time as a professional manager at my club Bohemians. He won us 2 league titles in 4 years, an FAI Cup, a league cup and an All-Ireland cup too

AK86
19-07-2015, 06:36 PM
I know Pat through his time as a professional manager at my club Bohemians. He won us 2 league titles in 4 years, an FAI Cup, a league cup and an All-Ireland cup too
Did he sign shefti Kuqi ?
did he drop a young fit lad for pa kujabi?
Did he give your closest rivals enough material to taunt you forever?
Rowan vine and Tudor jones ring any bells?

the training at hibs when he was here was anything but professional.

Carheenlea
19-07-2015, 07:54 PM

Give it a rest

Hank Schrader
19-07-2015, 08:12 PM

Mate, I really hope that the ridiculous responses by certain posters don't deter you from contributing to this site. Unfortunately some folk just can't help themselves. :rolleyes:

AK86
19-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Give it a rest
Okay. Sorry
lets play pat Fenlon was unlucky. You go first

Carheenlea
19-07-2015, 08:58 PM
Okay. Sorry

It`s nearly two years since pat Fenlon exited the club. We have had to suffer the disastrous tenure of Terry Butcher since then, but thankfully we have a manager now that looks to be a great fit for our club. I`m more interested in looking forward than dwelling on the past.

Sexton
19-07-2015, 10:49 PM
It`s nearly two years since pat Fenlon exited the club. We have had to suffer the disastrous tenure of Terry Butcher since then, but thankfully we have a manager now that looks to be a great fit for our club. I`m more interested in looking forward than dwelling on the past.

Absolutely

Geo_1875
20-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Okay. Sorry

Maybe you could give Pat a call and discuss his shortcomings directly rather than hijack a perfectly good thread.

Geo_1875
20-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Good work from the OP.

As an aside, Gary Deegan played for Southend United against West Ham at the weekend.

Alex Trager
20-07-2015, 11:00 AM

Waw really?
You think that's an appropriate response to someone telling us all how he knows a guy?
Maybe you ought to read how most people speak to others and realise normally you don't have a go at someone who is innocently expressing that he knows pat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hfc rd
20-07-2015, 12:17 PM

Move on.

Thecat23
20-07-2015, 12:28 PM

Ah right I see. You won't think he's a bad manager then 😁 His record in Ireland is good though but as I say it's different from the Prem in Scotland and sadly he just couldn't do it here.

InterviewLoI
20-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Ah tight I see. You won't think he's a bad manager then 😁 He record in Ireland is good though but as I say it's different from the Prem in Scotland and sadly he just couldn't do it here.

Evidently that's true 😂

Peevemor
20-07-2015, 08:00 PM
There are some very ignorant people on .net.

Thecat23
20-07-2015, 08:09 PM
There are some very ignorant people on .net.

You just noticed? 😳