PDA

View Full Version : Parking in Dunfermline

Diclonius
18-07-2015, 12:40 AM
First trip for me to Dunfermline by car and just wondering if it's easy to park on the road near the stadium, or is there anywhere nearby that's usually free?

Aldo
18-07-2015, 07:13 AM
First trip for me to Dunfermline by car and just wondering if it's easy to park on the road near the stadium, or is there anywhere nearby that's usually free?

That's what I would do. If your travel from the M90 I would park in one of the side streets just past the Elizabethan pub. The ground is 5 or so minute walk from there.

Ronniekirk
18-07-2015, 07:22 AM
That's what I would do. If your travel from the M90 I would park in one of the side streets just past the Elizabethan pub. The ground is 5 or so minute walk from there.

spot on Aldo, If I wasnt heading off to Mull ,I would be going .always enjoy a wee trip,back to the Kingdom ,and you can't beat fresh strawberries and rasperies picked in Fife :aok:

Aldo
18-07-2015, 07:23 AM
spot on Aldo, If I wasnt heading off to Mull ,I would be going .always enjoy a wee trip,back to the a Kingdom and you can't beat fresh strawberries and rasperies picked in Fife :aok:

Indeed you can't Ronnie.

Billy Whizz
18-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Everyone parks on the pavement

Andy74
18-07-2015, 08:15 AM
I normally go on the train but also driving today. I need a quick exit though. Any particular street recommendations that work?

Billy Whizz
18-07-2015, 08:16 AM
I normally go on the train but also driving today. I need a quick exit though. Any particular street recommendations that work?

Park on the main rd, as near the stadium as you can, is my advice.

'mon the beers
18-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Might be cones out on halbeath road so maybe best to park in the second street on the left after the Elizabethan, you'll get parked in there no bother and only a 5 minute walk to the ground

Frank Moon
18-07-2015, 10:14 AM

I would come in and exit from the second junction for Dunfermline on the M90 bringing you along the Halbeath Road. (Look out for the big leisure park on the left right at the slip road)

Any side street after the Elizabethan Pub on Halbeath Road is close enough to the ground and unrestricted parking as its residential.

3pm
18-07-2015, 10:23 AM
spot on Aldo, If I wasnt heading off to Mull ,I would be going .always enjoy a wee trip,back to the Kingdom ,and you can't beat fresh strawberries and rasperies picked in Fife :aok:

Indeed you can't Ronnie.

:hilarious

Good lads! :greengrin

Andy74
18-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys