PDA

View Full Version : Student season ticket

I'm_cabbaged
17-07-2015, 09:43 AM
My son's is just starting an apprenticeship and if I can remember correctly he'll get a student card for his first couple of years. Question is what kind if proof do you need as he won't get his card for a couple of months?

Onceinawhile
17-07-2015, 10:07 AM
My son's is just starting and apprenticeship and if I can remember correctly he'll get a student card for his first couple of years. Question is what kind if proof do you need as he won't get his card for a couple of months?

If he has a letter of acceptance that should do until he gets his card.

I'm_cabbaged
17-07-2015, 10:14 AM
If he has a letter of acceptance that should do until he gets his card.

Thing is he hasn't got a letter from the college. Not sure if I pay the full price now they'll refund the difference when he registers at college? I'll give then a bell.

liamh2202
17-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Thing is he hasn't got a letter from the college. Not sure if I pay the full price now they'll refund the difference when he registers at college? I'll give then a bell.

I think its only full time cards they accept is it not ?

tanfield
17-07-2015, 10:44 AM
My daughter is going to college this year and initially the ticket office were wanting a signed student declaration stamped by the college.

Since I bought the ticket she only needed to sign the declaration and no need for any proof of student status.

Not sure if this helps

SquashedFrogg
17-07-2015, 10:56 AM
My son's is just starting and apprenticeship and if I can remember correctly he'll get a student card for his first couple of years. Question is what kind if proof do you need as he won't get his card for a couple of months?

Previously I have bought a student season ticket and all they ask is you prove (through confirmation letter from college/Uni and/or matriculation card) by a certain date.

I used to scan and email it to the club.

Very straightforward, hope that helps.

hibbymick
17-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Do they not just give you tickets for the games until you produce the student card? The money paid up front should cover the games until its been verified.

Jay
17-07-2015, 11:11 AM
My son signed a declaration and has to show his student card as soon as he gets it.

lyonhibs
17-07-2015, 11:17 AM
My son signed a declaration and has to show his student card as soon as he gets it.

In tune I hope?

I'm_cabbaged
17-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Thanks folks!!

SquashedFrogg
17-07-2015, 12:54 PM
In tune I hope?

:tee hee:

DTS
17-07-2015, 12:59 PM
You sign a declaration that says that you will show them the student card before the 1st October and if not they can suspend the ticket until they are shown the card