PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Diclonius
16-07-2015, 10:48 PM
How many players do we have injured right now?

Boyle, Carmichael, Keatings, Handling, El Alagui - anyone else?

Ronniekirk
16-07-2015, 11:05 PM

Some key players there that could change games for us ,Watson if we sign him is injured just now

Bill Milne
17-07-2015, 08:20 AM
I saw Stubbsy on Sky this morming. Handling's injury is serious enough to require an operation, which is due next Friday.

SlickShoes
17-07-2015, 08:36 AM

Is the suggestion that hibs are injuring players?

Boyle, hacked at Falkirk in the last game of the regular season, nothing could be done about that.

Farid, injured on Alloa's plastic pitch out for most of last season, never really got back to full fitness.

Handling, freak injuring at Berwick.

Carmichael and Keatings I have no idea about, but their injuries sound a lot less serious than the other 3.

woodythehibee
17-07-2015, 08:50 AM
Think Keith Watson has a niggle too (although not officially a Hibs player...yet)

The football gods never appear to be on our side. Last season we had Jason Cummings miss most of pre season through injury, Farid was out for majority of the season, Gray requiring an operation, McGeough had an operation, Forster was out after having his appendix removed then breaking his foot, Boyle's injury at Falkirk, Keith Watson having his injury troubles last year.

Pretty unlucky.

My_Wife_Camille
17-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Turns out the dutch guy has a point then

Bristolhibby
17-07-2015, 09:12 AM

Is Farid injured now? What happened?

J

Diclonius
17-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Is the suggestion that hibs are injuring players?

Boyle, hacked at Falkirk in the last game of the regular season, nothing could be done about that.

Farid, injured on Alloa's plastic pitch out for most of last season, never really got back to full fitness.

Handling, freak injuring at Berwick.

Carmichael and Keatings I have no idea about, but their injuries sound a lot less serious than the other 3.

Not at all, just extreme bad luck. Last thing we need in this of all seasons.

Ronniekirk
17-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Is Farid injured now? What happened?

J

He is on the mend from a wee tidy op to his knee I think that he needed at end of season This was reason we didn't see much of him after his great performance against Hearts

Bristolhibby
17-07-2015, 09:28 AM
He is on the mend from a wee tidy op to his knee I think that he needed at end of season This was reason we didn't see much of him after his great performance against Hearts

Ahhh. Makes sense. Will he be fit for the start of the season?

J

GreenCastle
17-07-2015, 09:54 AM
Basically we have a front 4 that are injured.

Farid and Keatings up top with Carmichael and Boyle out wide!

Hopefully these players won't be rushed back as we are going to need them all to stay fit throughout season and play their part for us to get promoted.

Ronniekirk
17-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Ahhh. Makes sense. Will he be fit for the start of the season?

J
Do t think the club have come out and clarified that yet and with a few injuries I think they will have an idea of when we might see them back but until they are certain then best to keep them under rehab till it's the right time .maybe also just surprise a few teams by introducing them and keep teams guessing what our line up might be