PDA

View Full Version : Rangers league game moved

Back Lounge
16-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Living close to the stadium, I received the annual letter from the council regarding matchday parking restrictions. All home league games are listed as 3.00 kick off apart from Rangers which is shown as Sunday 1 November at 12.30

Billy Whizz
16-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Surprised that this has been moved so far in advance, but at least gives everyone plenty notification

Siralbertkidd
16-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Living close to the stadium, I received the annual letter from the council regarding matchday parking restrictions. All home league games are listed as 3.00 kick off apart from Rangers which is shown as Sunday 1 November at 12.30

How reliable has the letter from the council been in the past? Surely tv will decide not the council?

green&left
16-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Maybe the polis that have shifted? Hertz or egg-chasing on perhaps?

Sky and BT have only announced their televised games for the SPL opening weekend and thats it. Would be surprised if they havnt picked Celtic/Aberdeen/Hertz for August and September yet but picked us as far in advance as November.

*** hate Sunday games. Pish when you have to drive for work Early Monday.

Pete
16-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Surprised that this has been moved so far in advance, but at least gives everyone plenty notification

The Sevco fans will no doubt still all be at church seeing as they are so bothered about religion.

Siralbertkidd
16-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Maybe the polis that have shifted? Hertz or egg-chasing on perhaps?

Sky and BT have only announced their televised games for the SPL opening weekend and thats it. Would be surprised if they havnt picked Celtic/Aberdeen/Hertz for August and September yet but picked us as far in advance as November.

*** hate Sunday games. Pish when you have to drive for work Early Monday.

Hertz away to Jags and no rugby internationals on.

I am with you, Sunday games are not when football was meant to be played, so really hoping OP has it wrong....

Billy Whizz
16-07-2015, 07:12 PM
Hertz away to Jags and no rugby internationals on.

I am with you, Sunday games are not when football was meant to be played, so really hoping OP has it wrong....

It will be on TV anyway, so won't be on the Saturday at 3pm

Back Lounge
18-07-2015, 10:11 AM
Council ITK - who would have thought it. :wink: