PDA

View Full Version : NHC The Rangers new third kit.

SaulGoodman
15-07-2015, 07:04 PM
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9603-third-kit-launched?utm_content=buffer1143f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

with the colour purple symbolizing football royalty

:jamboak::giruy2:

Greencore
15-07-2015, 07:07 PM
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9603-third-kit-launched?utm_content=buffer1143f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Awwww leave the Rangers alone. They're just a new club trying to fit in. Their fans must be so excited, 4 years soon!

If they look up to more successful and older clubs let them copy us.

high bee
15-07-2015, 07:08 PM

I love a purple kit but that is awful.

Billy Whizz
15-07-2015, 07:09 PM

No ones going to buy their 1st one, never mind a 3rd kit sold by Sports Direct

Ozyhibby
15-07-2015, 07:13 PM
A very papal purple. ;-)

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2015, 07:18 PM
"Rangers has one of the richest heritages in European football

:faf: you're not rangers anymore

same bigoted sectarian sc*m right enough

Hibernia&Alba
15-07-2015, 07:26 PM

Oh aye, and how many European Cups do they have? Delusions of grandeur; nobody in Europe gives them a second thought.

Sir David Gray
15-07-2015, 07:33 PM

What heritage is that again?

I can't remember them even playing in Europe since their inception in 2012. In fact they've only just become eligible to play in Europe as UEFA only allows clubs to enter one of their competitions if they've been registered for at least three years.

PS-That strip is awful.

Mark79
15-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Why the f have they got a third kit? Is that not usually for clubs playing in europe?

Deluded thiefs.

15-07-2015, 07:51 PM
"Football royalty" hahahahahhahahahaha that is brilliant hahaha 😂😂😂😂

Jesus I used to think the yams were the most deluded club in world football but looks like the huns are giving them a run for their money!

15-07-2015, 07:52 PM
I actually saw on Facebook that a lot of their fans are boycotting buying the strips as to not line Ashley's pockets.

Haymaker
15-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Fear no foe? Stealing the Millwall ****s tag line.

MyJo
15-07-2015, 08:06 PM
ooft.....and thats how not to do a purple kit, horrendous!

Hibernia&Alba
15-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Football royalty

"Ra queen wears this tap in the hoose. She loves ra Gers".

Glory Lurker
15-07-2015, 08:59 PM
That's brightened my evening up. Thank god I'm a republican!

jacomo
15-07-2015, 09:09 PM

King no doubt insisted on a royal colour.

There's a man with delusions.

Pretty Boy
15-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Looks suspiciously like the purple the priest wears at a Catholic funeral.

Appropriate as the Hibees will be burying their chance of a return to the Premiership this season.

Deansy
15-07-2015, 09:18 PM
'FEAR NO FOE'

Well, maybes, apart from .......

The taxman
Players wanting holiday-pay
Ashley's loans
Fans asking THE '£50M Question'
Sir Craig Whyte still on the go
Chuckie Green and his 'ongoing earnings'
Ex-directors
Auditors
Creditors

And finally but by no means, least -

SCOTT ALLAN IN EVERY SINGLE MATCH THIS SEASON !!!

NAE NOOKIE
15-07-2015, 10:10 PM
"To celebrate our domination of Scottish football in the 90s"

Domination that was paid for by cheating the tax man out of millions and dodgy payments to players ... domination which destroyed the original Rangers and placed what remained of it into the hands of carpetbaggers cheats and liars. What a bunch of freaks :faf:

Engels74
15-07-2015, 10:50 PM
A very papal purple. ;-)

Pope Francis is a bit shocked at the similarities :)

Hibernia&Alba
15-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Pope Francis is a bit shocked at the similarities :)

Good stuff. He's getting one with his name on the back.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-07-2015, 11:09 PM
"With the graphic design inspired by the 1990s paying homage to the era of Rangers domination in Scottish football. "

Is that the period of profligate spending that killed the original Hun?

Lest they forget.....

That means we should remind them...

Stan the Man
15-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Look at that disaster and more importantly the players lined up in it!

AS should pin that up on the dressing room wall and ask the players if they could contemplate losing the league to it.

I have just got a wee buzz of confidence like the man u players must have had after clocking the Liverpool spice boys in their cream Wembley suits.

Being them on!

Ggtth

Green Cabbage 7
16-07-2015, 12:03 AM
How about a wee song just to remind them, tune American pie, with one line being " the day that rangers died", anyone come up with some lyrics?

weecounty hibby
16-07-2015, 05:41 AM
"With the graphic design inspired by the 1990s paying homage to the era of Rangers domination in Scottish football. "

Is that the period of profligate spending that killed the original Hun?

Lest they forget.....

That means we should remind them...
Inspired by the 1990s! I suppose then that their orange strip was inspired by the 1690s. What a **** strip for a deluded bunch of morons.

SaulGoodman
16-07-2015, 07:30 AM
How about a wee song just to remind them, tune American pie, with one line being " the day that rangers died", anyone come up with some lyrics?

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how the Rangers used to make me smile
And I knew if I Dodged my tax
That I could make those punters dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But HMRC made me shiver
With papers I failed to deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
When I read about this man Craig Whyte
But something touched me deep inside
The day The Rangers died.

I sort of gave up halfway through :hilarious

Keith_M
16-07-2015, 07:34 AM
They mention the word 'heritage' quite a iot in that press release... ehm...I mean 'news article'.

To be fair, there is a bit of purple in their 'heritage'?

ManBearPig
16-07-2015, 07:45 AM
A long, long time ago

But HMRC made me shiver
Bad news on the doorstep

Thats brilliant

SaulGoodman
16-07-2015, 11:03 AM
Thats brilliant

:aok:

PeeJay
16-07-2015, 11:13 AM
If the 3rd kit is available because there may be a colour clash or issue with the 2nd kit, couldn't they just use the 1st kit - :confused:

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-07-2015, 11:22 AM
A long, long time ago

But HMRC made me shiver
Bad news on the doorstep

Imagine us belting that out when we are 0-3 up at Ibrox [emoji126] "I started singing, bye bye oh the Rangers must die..."

'You're not Rangers anymore' is a terrible song that just gets applauded by them. Need to be more imaginative. Shouldn't be difficult, they are an absolute laughing stock after all

magpie1892
16-07-2015, 11:46 AM
'You're not Rangers anymore' is a terrible song that just gets applauded by them. Need to be more imaginative. Shouldn't be difficult, they are an absolute laughing stock after all

It's not great song, granted, and they may 'applaud' it, but you only need to don your breathing apparatus and go on swallowswallow for five minutes to see how much the merest hint of any suggestion they're not the same club drives them into a foam-flecked rage.

Incidentally, a few days before the most recent theft/corruption stories broke, there was a statement issued by that most august of footballing bodies, FIFA, that hun 1872 and sevco 2012 were indeed the same club. There was a post on swallowswallow reflecting this announcement under the heading: 'Lest there be any doubt...' in that faux-magisterial fashion they excel at.

As I said, this was before all of the arrests and Blatter's re-coronation/'resignation' but even placing that to one side, if you're reduced to quoting FIFA as a credible source then you're obviously on shaky ground. One might argue with some justification, in fact, that if FIFA says it is so, the the opposite is clearly true.

On May 23, FIFA propaganda sheet 'The Weekly' said: 'After their enforced relegation in 2012, Glasgow Rangers are in the hunt for promotion back to Scotland’s top flight' (so that's not a great start), and on May 27 we had nine of these thieving FIFA ****s hauled from their beds in the FBI raid.

Keith_M
16-07-2015, 11:57 AM
If the 3rd kit is available because there may be a colour clash or issue with the 2nd kit, couldn't they just use the 1st kit - :confused:

Surely nobody actually needs a 3rd kit.

Billy Whizz
16-07-2015, 12:03 PM

Did we not play in an old yellow kit last season, as our 3rd kit?

PeeJay
16-07-2015, 12:03 PM

I'm not even convinced there is a need for a 2nd kit, but it's probably a "merchandising" thing ... so I guess there's potential for even more :greengrin

magpie1892
16-07-2015, 12:04 PM

But they are 'The Peepul'.

Keith_M
16-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Did we not play in an old yellow kit last season, as our 3rd kit?

We've definitely had a third kit before. The first time I remember the concept was in about 78/79, when we had a purple Away Kit and a yellow Third Kit.

I'm not even convinced there is a need for a 2nd kit, but it's probably a "merchandising" thing ... so I guess there's potential for even more :greengrin

I can't think of any Clubs that the Hibs strip would clash with, so it probably isn't necessary, no. In the olden days when we played Celtc, neither team felt it necessary to use a change of strip.

They should sell them 4th, 5th and 6th strips, to add to their inflated opinion of themselves. More money for Mike Ashley :wink:

Green Cabbage 7
16-07-2015, 12:34 PM
A long, long time ago

But HMRC made me shiver
Bad news on the doorstep

That's brilliant, but maybe just use the chorus,

Bye bye rangers they died, they tried to pay a penny, but the wells run dry, and good old Murray run away wi the cash, the day rangers died!

Ah crap!

tamig
16-07-2015, 12:44 PM
We've definitely had a third kit before. The first time I remember the concept was in about 78/79, when we had a purple Away Kit and a yellow Third Kit.

I can't think of any Clubs that the Hibs strip would clash with, so it probably isn't necessary, no. In the olden days when we played Celtc, neither team felt it necessary to use a change of strip.

They should sell them 4th, 5th and 6th strips, to add to their inflated opinion of themselves. More money for Mike Ashley :wink:

Olden days? Steady ☺

You're spot on though, there are very few teams we'd come up against where there is a genuine colour clash. Marketing nonsense.

California-Hibs
16-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Look at that disaster and more importantly the players lined up in it!

AS should pin that up on the dressing room wall and ask the players if they could contemplate losing the league to it.

I have just got a wee buzz of confidence like the man u players must have had after clocking the Liverpool spice boys in their cream Wembley suits.

Being them on!

Ggtth

You're no lying btw! The Huns current starting 11 compared to ours is vastly inferior! If they don't make other signings before the league begins and they go with what they have I'm more than convinced we'll skoosh this league.

Keith_M
16-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Olden days? Steady ☺

That's how my kids refer to anything that happened in my youth

:greengrin

southsider
16-07-2015, 12:52 PM
That's brilliant, but maybe just use the chorus,

Bye bye rangers they died, they tried to pay a penny, but the wells run dry, and good old Murray run away wi the cash, the day rangers died!

Ah crap!

How about "Bye, bye the Rangers they died, tried to lie to the tax man, the wages they'd hide. The Hibee fans in green colours proud, raised up their glasses the day the Rangers died.

givescotlandfreedom
16-07-2015, 12:56 PM
It's brilliant how many times they mention history, heritage and all that guff every time they say something. The (true) Sevco stuff really gets on their thrupennies.

GordonHFC
16-07-2015, 04:01 PM
It's brilliant how many times they mention history, heritage and all that guff every time they say something. The (true) Sevco stuff really gets on their thrupennies.

You know the old saying, if you say something often enough you will start to believe it. They know they are a Newco that's why they keep spouting this pish in every piece of correspondence.

Eyrie
16-07-2015, 05:03 PM

With that shade of purple you surely mean they are "the Papal"?