PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN LOYALTY POINTS - CHANGES FOR 2015-16

RSS Bot
15-07-2015, 04:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5559)

3pm
15-07-2015, 04:56 PM
Looks better to me.

Scouse Hibee
15-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Wait for it...................

HH81
15-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Looks fair to me.

Eyrie
15-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Looks reasonable, although I'd give the season ticket holders 200 points rather than the 180 so there is a clear advantage compared to a walk up.

matty_f
15-07-2015, 05:01 PM
I can't find much in there to pick holes with, definitely an improvement IMHO.

Keith_M
15-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Very unfair on people who only ever attend Away Games.

:duck:

:greengrin

B.H.F.C
15-07-2015, 05:12 PM
It going to be needed for the Dumbarton game in a few weeks so will be interesting to see what they set the points threshold at.

Pretty Boy
15-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Looks better to me.

Brooster
15-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Well done everyone.

Billy Whizz
15-07-2015, 05:39 PM
It going to be needed for the Dumbarton game in a few weeks so will be interesting to see what they set the points threshold at.

I'm happy with it, I'm on full points and my daughter has missed one game. As someone else mentioned, I wonder if I'll have to wait to buy her a ticket beside me

My_Wife_Camille
15-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Excellent stuff :thumbsup:

B.H.F.C
15-07-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm happy with it, I'm on full points and my daughter has missed one game. As someone else mentioned, I wonder if I'll have to wait to buy her a ticket beside me

Doubt it will be an issue. I wouldn't think they'll open it to just the top 700 or so. But certainly, I wouldn't expect them to open it up to as big a group as they did for the Rangers tickets.

Lucius Apuleius
15-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Thereinlies the problem Billy.It doesn't matter what the club do there is going to be disadvantages tosomeone. Looks better though.

Billy Whizz
15-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Thereinlies the problem Billy.It doesn't matter what the club do there is going to be disadvantages tosomeone. Looks better though.

I'm not complaining in the slightest, really happy with this. Wonder how many wI'll be within 10 points of Max

marinello59
15-07-2015, 06:08 PM
Look better and fairer to me.

Lucius Apuleius
15-07-2015, 06:15 PM
I'm not complaining in the slightest, really happy with this. Wonder how many wI'll be within 10 points of Max

Never took it you were complaining mate.Just pointing out there will always be anomalies. A lesser person may come on complaining though. 😎

iwasthere1972
15-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Looks reasonable, although I'd give the season ticket holders 200 points rather than the 180 so there is a clear advantage compared to a walk up.

Season ticket holders will have an advantage in that case as they will have the 180 points at the start of the season whereas your PATG will have to accumulate them throughout the season.

In fact if anyone is daft enough to go to every home match and go through the hassle of paying at the gate or queuing at the ticket office I would give them the extra twenty points. :agree:

Seems fair enough to me.

Do we get extra points for turning up early and staying until the end? :duck:

Billy Whizz
15-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Never took it you were complaining mate.Just pointing out there will always be anomalies. A lesser person may come on complaining though. 😎

I know you were😀

Andy74
15-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Fair enough.

One slight issue for some out of town fans is that for most away games it is easier to pay at the gate than travel separately into town one day to collect tickets. Other clubs recognise ticket stubs sent in later for example.

Baldy Foghorn
15-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Fair enough.

One slight issue for some out of town fans is that for most away games it is easier to pay at the gate than travel separately into town one day to collect tickets. Other clubs recognise ticket stubs sent in later for example.

Buy online, have then delivered?

Baldy Foghorn
15-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Doubt it will be an issue. I wouldn't think they'll open it to just the top 700 or so. But certainly, I wouldn't expect them to open it up to as big a group as they did for the Rangers tickets.

Then what would be the point of the system then?

marinello59
15-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Buy online, have then delivered?

We don't always have time to do that.

Baldy Foghorn
15-07-2015, 09:56 PM

OK

oconnors_strip
15-07-2015, 10:01 PM

Could Hibs talk with the opposition team about having a collection point for paid tickets at the stadium? If there is segregation for that game then perhaps a set up "stall" from Hibs at the away end for collection, but there would have to be certain rules and guidelines

B.H.F.C
15-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Then what would be the point of the system then?

When we had this whole debate a couple of months ago I argued more than anyone that those with th highest level of points should get first dibs.

Taking Dumbarton as an example where we get 700 tickets, I'm not sure Hibs will just open it up to the top 700 point holders. Just from previous experience. Although I notice the Carlton branch were involved in the discussions so maybe you know more than me!

marinello59
15-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Could Hibs talk with the opposition team about having a collection point for paid tickets at the stadium? If there is segregation for that game then perhaps a set up "stall" from Hibs at the away end for collection, but there would have to be certain rules and guidelines

They could but I guess that would involve extra expense. More often than not there is time to order tickets online and given the relatively small numbers involved it would be hard to justify any extra exepense. It's no biggy as far as I am concerned, as long as I get to the game worries about loyalty points are far from my mind.
Until I miss out on Dumbarton away of course when I will start a thread here slamming the whole rotten system. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
15-07-2015, 10:27 PM
When we had this whole debate a couple of months ago I argued more than anyone that those with th highest level of points should get first dibs.

Taking Dumbarton as an example where we get 700 tickets, I'm not sure Hibs will just open it up to the top 700 point holders. Just from previous experience. Although I notice the Carlton branch were involved in the discussions so maybe you know more than me!

If we didn't open it up to the top 700 for a couple of days, then the system would be flawed IMO

B.H.F.C
15-07-2015, 10:31 PM
If we didn't open it up to the top 700 for a couple of days, then the system would be flawed IMO

Don't disagree. I suppose they might as it's different to the Rangers playoff game in that they have plenty time to stagger the sales. Be interested to see what they do.

Baldy Foghorn
15-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Don't disagree. I suppose they might as it's different to the Rangers playoff game in that they have plenty time to stagger the sales. Be interested to see what they do.

Staggering the sales levels based on points (like they do across the city) would be ideal