PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Huns on TV in Canada

SJNB Hibby
15-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Showing a 1300 ET kickoff on Sportsnet World---might be a tape delay?

KWJ
15-07-2015, 06:37 PM
I see it as 5:30am MT so that'd be live. Now then, what bars are open between 5:30am and 7:30am in Calgary!?

Think it could be one of thon small rivery things on the interwebs that are required.

Actually, How's Hibs TV looking these days? Worth it?

KanyeWestLower
15-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Any idea for somewhere in Seattle?

SJNB Hibby
15-07-2015, 08:16 PM
Any idea for somewhere in Seattle?
Head for the border? :greengrin

Slicer
15-07-2015, 10:46 PM
I see it as 5:30am MT so that'd be live. Now then, what bars are open between 5:30am and 7:30am in Calgary!?

Think it could be one of thon small rivery things on the interwebs that are required.

Hibs TV has really improved over the last year. I'm pretty sure they will be showing it.

plhibs
16-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Its on Sports Net World at 7:30 am Eastern time.

SJNB Hibby
16-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Its on Sports Net World at 7:30 am Eastern time.
Great Brekkie with the Hibees!!:flag:

Coco Bryce
16-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Perfect, I have access to Sportsnet World :flag:

PeeJay
16-07-2015, 11:22 AM

The broadcast quality has improved immensely - had few issues with it last season ...

KWJ
16-07-2015, 04:00 PM
I see they are saying that we can watch full match replays now, is that only to HibsTV customers as I'm sure I watched at least the Berwick cup match and the Cowdenbeath game on there while not a member?

Also, how quickly do the replays come up, if there's a live match on while I'm at work will it likely be available by the time I get home a few hours later?

How many of the games do they tend to show, it's only home games right?

Thanks for the info.

PeeJay
16-07-2015, 04:56 PM
I see they are saying that we can watch full match replays now, is that only to HibsTV customers as I'm sure I watched at least the Berwick cup match and the Cowdenbeath game on there while not a member?

Also, how quickly do the replays come up, if there's a live match on while I'm at work will it likely be available by the time I get home a few hours later?

How many of the games do they tend to show, it's only home games right?

Thanks for the info.

I think full match replays are only available to members, it will show the first "5" minutes then prompt you to sign up so you can continue to view.

The quickness of the replays being put up differs, I think you'll be lucky to have it a few hours after the game has finished ...

All home games are shown and some away games, where facilities permit ...

... overall, the service is a bit like the team, i.e. there will be "off days" where little seems to go right, but mostly for me (here in Berllin) the service worked fine:greengrin

KWJ
17-07-2015, 12:00 AM
I think full match replays are only available to members, it will show the first "5" minutes then prompt you to sign up so you can continue to view.

The quickness of the replays being put up differs, I think you'll be lucky to have it a few hours after the game has finished ...

All home games are shown and some away games, where facilities permit ...

... overall, the service is a bit like the team, i.e. there will be "off days" where little seems to go right, but mostly for me (here in Berllin) the service worked fine:greengrin

Thanks PeeJay. Might drop them an email before taking the plunge.