PDA

View Full Version : Media Stubbs & Co To Meet Andy Murray In London

FranckSuzy
14-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Hope they've allowed enough time for George to talk about his plans :tee hee: Seriously though, great story :aok:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/alan-stubbs-recalls-hibs-squad-meeting-andy-murray-1-3829748

Ronniekirk
14-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Hope they've allowed enough time for George to talk about his plans :tee hee: Seriously though, great story :aok:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/alan-stubbs-recalls-hibs-squad-meeting-andy-murray-1-3829748

Game set and match to George I think 😜 and just to confirm am heading back from Arran for the Rangers game

southsider
14-07-2015, 01:07 PM
AM one of the fittest sportsman, if not THE, fittest sportsman in the whole UK. A training programme by Andy would be great.

Sir David Gray
14-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Hibs would be onto a winner if they could get some sort of semi-regular link up with Andy Murray.

The guy's a class act, so professional in everything that he does and is completely dedicated to being the best that he possibly can be. He's one of the best Scottish sportsmen in living memory and any input he could give would be hugely beneficial to the club.

Ronniekirk
14-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Hibs would be onto a winner if they could get some sort of semi-regular link up with Andy Murray.

The guy's a class act, so professional in everything that he does and is completely dedicated to being the best that he possibly can be. He's one of the best Scottish sportsmen in living memory and any input he could give would be hugely beneficial to the club.

And if he and his brother buy maximum shares they can ,all the better:rolleyes:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-07-2015, 01:12 AM
AM one of the fittest sportsman, if not THE, fittest sportsman in the whole UK. A training programme by Andy would be great.

Fittest men on the planet? Motocrossers.

Ask Shaun Simpson to come in and do a session.

WellingtonHibby
15-07-2015, 01:55 AM

Fitness is relative, of course, but i think in most metrics, Andy Murray would wipe the floor with your motor crossers and the like.
Stamina, Vo2Max, muscle mass and fat ratios, speed, acceleration, stabilising power, core strength.. He'd come out on top in my opinion against most.

Hibernian Verse
15-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Looking forward to the day he retires and buys the Hibs :agree:

Baader
15-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Love it. Hope Hibs have a role for Andy once he retires from tennis. Hope he wins a few slams between now and then first though.

Waxy
15-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Looking forward to the day he retires and buys the Hibs :agree:Or starts the Hibernian tennis club.

_hucks_
15-07-2015, 10:41 AM

I raise you road cyclists. 3 weeks of riding a couple of hundred k a day up mountains - they're unbelievable athletes (the clean ones anyway!)

jacomo
15-07-2015, 02:14 PM

Or 49% of the club anyhow!

California-Hibs
15-07-2015, 03:31 PM

On a serious note regarding this vain of conversation, I've ofton thought if there will ever come a time when Andy decides to invest in Hibs, be it via Shares, or however it may be. Does anyone out there think there's any chance of this ever happening? The boys a Hibee and a millionaire!

HibbyAndy
15-07-2015, 03:40 PM
On a serious note regarding this vain of conversation, I've ofton thought if there will ever come a time when Andy decides to invest in Hibs, be it via Shares, or however it may be. Does anyone out there think there's any chance of this ever happening? The boys a Hibee and a millionaire!

A multi millionaire at that !! Murray is worth millions and millions i'd love the idea of him pumpin cash into HIS club sooner or later.

SlickShoes
15-07-2015, 03:42 PM

Possibly when he is older and moved on to something else or bored, so far all his investments seem sensible so probably not much chance of him ploughing money in to football.

Franck Stanton
15-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Possibly when he is older and moved on to something else or bored, so far all his investments seem sensible so probably not much chance of him ploughing money in to football.

No' that sensible, he donates cash to Stirling Albion every year.

HibbyAndy
15-07-2015, 04:15 PM
No' that sensible, he donates cash to Stirling Albion every year.

Why ?

Franck Stanton
15-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Why ?

Can only assume it is because they are his local team as he hails from Dunblane.

I only know as the couple who own the caravan next to mine work in admin for S/Albion and we were talking football one day and , knowing I am a Hibby she mentioned it,