PDA

View Full Version : The Monday night wind up session.

Mikey09
13-07-2015, 10:23 AM
I play 11 a side every Monday night and apart from 6 of us, 3 hibees a Sellik fan and a Dons fan, the rest are yams! So I started a wee game to see if any of my blatantly made up stories took off. I tell them how ITK I am as I am related to a yam player, and throw them a name or two of players they are looking to sign. Started it last week with Stevie May and John McGinn. Any suggestions for tonight? A name that will really light the fuse would be good!! :greengrin

Coults1875
13-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Liam Craig?

Mikey09
13-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Liam Craig?

Nice one... Will come back to this thread tonight and take two. :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
13-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Fortunately no yams are present on the board that can read I'm sure this will go under th radar... ;)

WeeRussell
13-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Rudi Skacel
Derek Riordan
"Gowser"
Ian Black
Lee McCulloch
Albert Kidd
Zaliukas
Jason Cummings

... they've had some right horrible creatures over the past few years eh :agree:

Smartie
13-07-2015, 12:09 PM
There's a strong rumour going around that Ched Evans is "coming home" to Tynecastle.

Forza Fred
13-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Several years ago when Vlad was regularly chopping off the heads of their managers I through pure wickedness, obtained a log in to Kickback, and in my only ever post told them that I too was ITK, and that Alex Miller was being lined up as their next manager.

This resulted in the cancellation of my access.

I don't think they believed me either.

darwenhibby
13-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Jordan Rhodes was doing the rounds around here that he is looking for a club in scotland prior to his injury on Saturday!
3 clubs talking to him try that

Mikey09
13-07-2015, 01:54 PM
There's a strong rumour going around that Ched Evans is "coming home" to Tynecastle.

Jordan Rhodes was doing the rounds around here that he is looking for a club in scotland prior to his injury on Saturday!
3 clubs talking to him try that

I think i'll be going with these two tonight!! Evans fits the bill perfectly and they are deluded enough to go for the Jordan Rhodes one!! :thumbsup: