PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: WORTH THE WAIT: THE 2015-16 HIBERNIAN AWAY KIT

RSS Bot
13-07-2015, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5549)

Greencore
13-07-2015, 09:03 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5549)

Amazing😍😍😍😍

hibsbollah
13-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Purple again. Fantastic:aok::aok::aok:

essexhibee
Great stuff. Very smart.

SaulGoodman
V nice

Steve20
13-07-2015, 09:05 AM
That looks quality. Much better :thumbsup:

WellingtonHibby
13-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Belter!!!

tamig
13-07-2015, 09:07 AM
That's brilliant. Another fresh piece of marketing from the club. Well done to all. And a great away kit to boot. Five minutes seems like a lifetime to a young kid :-)

scuttle
13-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Looks very nice,

GreenCastle
13-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Genius video.

Great work Hibs.

We have seen better promotion / videos from club in last 12 months than the last 10 years - makes such a difference growing links.

Let's hope the players can give these young fans and others something to smile about at end of the season.

lyonhibs
13-07-2015, 09:12 AM
******g quality. That'll be getting purchased.

FranckSuzy
13-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Smart as. Love the two wee ones right at the end :tee hee:

brog
13-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Very clever ad! Will tug at the heartstrings of all parents & grandparents! I've sent it on round the world already. Our club's finally doing all the right things!

DarrenSQH
13-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Great work from Hibs on the strip and the video.

My_Wife_Camille
13-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Better than we've had recently and I'm loving the return to purple. Kind of disappointed that it's got that silly fluorescent yellow on instead of green though. Good to see Scott doing the modelling too!

hibsbollah
13-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Smart as. Love the two wee ones right at the end :tee hee:

I liked the two wee lassies, one on the left whispering 'we've got to be on our best behaviour':greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
13-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Very nice ..... good to see purple making a return. How cute was that video :greengrin

Elephant Stone
13-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Can't stop looking at it. So good.

FranckSuzy
13-07-2015, 09:18 AM
I liked the two wee lassies, one on the left whispering 'we've got to be on our best behaviour':greengrin

:agree: :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
13-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Nicebut never been ahuge lover of the purple.Much prefer a reverse of the home kit.

GreenCastle
13-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Going to be interesting to see what strip we wear against teams who have dark tops.

I know we changed to white several times last season to avoid a clash.

CallumLaidlaw
13-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Hope nobody wants Allan, Keatings, Carmichael, Hanlon, Fontaine, El Alagui on the back of their new shirt. Went in last monday to buy a shirt with my sons name on the back, and they had no letter A's. Told they were expecting a delivery later that day so I asked them to deliver it to me and paid the fiver that was required. I have just called for an update this morning, and still no delivery of letters. daft issue but absolutely crazy. My lad was wanting to have his shirt for the Dunfermline game, but its looking unlikely.

Billy Whizz
13-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Does this come in sizes for an 10 year old, what price is it?

hibsbollah
13-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Hope nobody wants Allan, Keatings, Carmichael, Hanlon, Fontaine, El Alagui on the back of their new shirt. Went in last monday to buy a shirt with my sons name on the back, and they had no letter A's. Told they were expecting a delivery later that day so I asked them to deliver it to me and paid the fiver that was required. I have just called for an update this morning, and still no delivery of letters. daft issue but absolutely crazy. My lad was wanting to have his shirt for the Dunfermline game, but its looking unlikely.

I had the same issue with 'm's for the Zemmama top back in the day. **** happens.

dp00
13-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Hope they have baby strips , I'm gutted I've still not managed to buy my wee man one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenArmyyy!
13-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Absolutely wonderful strip, will be the first time in many a year I will be buying the home and away strip.

Delboy4
13-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Are these kids in the video all Hibs fans?
The reason I ask is that one of the women that works for me (a jambo) said that they'll be kids that go to acting school. I think she's talking a lot of rubbish, just envious of the great marketing video we have produced.
I've got to say, well done to the marketing dept at Hibs for a brilliant video. Pity we couldn't afford to put it on STV to show everyone out there who we are..!

GGTTH

Coults1875
13-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Yes! Can't wait to purchase this! Will be the first time in years i've bought both home and away tops in the same season.:flag:

Steve-O
13-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Only thing I would've preferred is a darker green instead of the luminous yellowish bits on it.

Ronniekirk
13-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Too old to wear a hibs top now but like it , hadn't heard the band that play the song which is good too the song is called Edina. By Blue Rose Code Always like to plug bands with a hibs connection .

RoxburghHibs
13-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Loving the video!! Happy with the design (collar is really nice) but Hibs in purple - nah not for me.

hibee_girl
The reason I ask is that one of the women that works for me (a jambo) said that they'll be kids that go to acting school. I think she's talking a lot of rubbish, just envious of the great marketing video we have produced.
I've got to say, well done to the marketing dept at Hibs for a brilliant video. Pity we couldn't afford to put it on STV to show everyone out there who we are..!

GGTTH

Can't speak for all the kids but I know two of them in the video are definitely Hibs fans.

J-C
Great to see a return for the purple, been a long time :thumbsup: cracking wee advertising video to, are we sure this is the same Hibernian that we all know and love, it's all like night and day compared to previous years, so upbeat and positive.

SlickShoes
13-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Too old to wear a hibs top now but like it , hadn't heard the band that play the song which is good too the song is called Edina. By Blue Rose Code Always like to plug bands with a hibs connection .

It's a pretty good album, https://itun.es/gb/8_eus that's the link to it on Apple Music.

RoxburghHibs
13-07-2015, 09:45 AM

GGTTH

It credits the children at the end of the video (Hibs Kids members).

Tha Cabbage Kid
13-07-2015, 09:47 AM
Brilliant video :flag::flag::flag:

good to see our club marketing the goods really nicely!

is this video likely to be aired on the tv? probably not??

woodythehibee
13-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Loving the video!! Happy with the design (collar is really nice) but Hibs in purple - nah not for me.

There is purple in the Hibs tartan. I would say it is definitely a Hibs colour.

DH1875
13-07-2015, 09:50 AM
I just might buy that :)

Bristolhibby
13-07-2015, 09:50 AM
My eldest lad has been nipping my head for a Hibs away kit for weeks now. Keep trying to explain that he has blown his pocket money and needs to do extra chores. The bugger knows I will get it for his hols anyway. Need another way to leverage good behaviour.

J

Dobosz83
13-07-2015, 09:55 AM

GGTTH

They are 100% NOT kids that go to acting school.

My girls (Eve and Lily in the pink tops) were approached on Fathers Day during the tour of Easter Road. My Mrs and I jumped at the chance to get them involved and the club deserve top marks for the way in which they handled the entire experience for them.

The kids had no idea what was happening. Everything in the video happened naturally and was a surprise on the day (last Monday).

Proud Dad today! :agree:

RoxburghHibs
13-07-2015, 09:59 AM
There is purple in the Hibs tartan. I would say it is definitely a Hibs colour.

Hmmmm not a colour I would associate with the club tbh. Black and purple look nice but these colours are just not what I associate with Hibernian.

Green and white with the 3rd strip in yellow. That said we have had some very smart black strips which I did buy!

:flag:

EdinMike
13-07-2015, 10:00 AM
One of the kids is my nephew, he's 3 and he's not an actor. Tell that jumbo that just because they wouldn't know PR if it bit them on the erse, no need to be jealous !

Anyway love everything about it !

truehibernian
13-07-2015, 10:01 AM

GGTTH

Nip out to the shop and buy her a bag of sherbet lemons.......they're a wee bit less bitter :greengrin

Have to say Tom Zanelli and his crew are producing top quality promo items which seem to be getting better and better as they go forward - dare I say they are actually setting the benchmark for how football clubs should be promoting their clubs. More importantly is that every department in the football club seem to be listening to the support and delivering :agree:

Well done Hibs - great 'start' to the pre-season and gets everyone upbeat and looking forward to the games ahead.

nellio
13-07-2015, 10:04 AM
I like it! Really smart. I think we will change to white when needed. Away at Falkirk for example.

GreenCastle
13-07-2015, 10:14 AM
Hmmmm not a colour I would associate with the club tbh. Black and purple look nice but these colours are just not what I associate with Hibernian.

Green and white with the 3rd strip in yellow. That said we have had some very smart black strips which I did buy!

Hibs home strip history - http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Hibernian/hibernian.htm

Would be good if they had something similar for the away kits over the years.

hailhail22
13-07-2015, 10:15 AM
I like it! Really smart. I think we will change to white when needed. Away at Falkirk for example.

Do you think a chance of a possible 3rd strip to be released ?

Hibee87
13-07-2015, 10:17 AM

GGTTH

100% Hibs fans. My son, niece and nephew are in it. As someone else said we were approached at the open day

Godsahibby
13-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Video is brilliant. Loving the strip as well hopefully do it with long sleeves

7 Up
13-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Love the purple!

Well done to everyone involved with the PR stuff. The club have sharpened up their act in this area recently.

nellio
13-07-2015, 10:22 AM

Dont think so, I think they will just use last years away shirt.

nellio
13-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Is it the same template as this years home and last years away?

GreenCastle
13-07-2015, 10:28 AM

We wore white away top last season against the Yams, Sevco, Falkirk, Alloa, Livingston, Cowdenbeath and Queen of the South.

Bristolhibby
13-07-2015, 10:29 AM

It looks like it might be. However I don't think the home/last seasons away had the stripes down the side, so it may not be.

Sorry for the pointless post. In summary, it may or may not be.

J

Brightside
13-07-2015, 10:31 AM
its a thing of beauty. Well done Hibs. Glad that it's exactly as we said it would be. Will be the first time in years that I'll wear a replica kit.

Brightside
13-07-2015, 10:32 AM

No. Cant remember the name but you can see the away kit of the Nike team wear site.

nellio
13-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Fair enough :greengrin im sure i'll be able to have a closer look in time.

nellio
13-07-2015, 10:33 AM
No. Cant remember the name but you can see the away kit of the Nike team wear site.

Cheers !

Vault Boy
13-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Beautiful kit and a brilliant video. Some great characters among the Hibs kids!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-07-2015, 10:43 AM
tidy!

Billy Whizz
13-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Might buy the album, that Edina comes from. Anyone got it?

Ozyhibby
13-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Hard not to compare with last years strip launch which was a disaster. Well done to all involved. The club is improving in every dept now. Just need that big push for promotion now.

stoneyburn hibs
13-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Top, video, and tune are Hibs class. Well done.

Keith_M
13-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Would have preferred green flashes instead of luminous yellow but glad they've brought the purple back.

Purple was the away colour when I started attending games and it's also on the Hibs Tartan so it'll always be a 'Hibs Colour' to me

:aok:

NAE NOOKIE
13-07-2015, 10:54 AM

Ach ..... I tell myself that every year and still end up buying one to wear to games and I'm 55, though I can pass for a youthful 53 :greengrin

I remember watching a documentary about Brazilian football and the 60 year olds sitting in hospitality with their Fluminense tops on didn't seem at all bothered what folk thought of them. I think I'll continue to follow their lead ....... who cares what folk think :greengrin

13-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Absolutely wonderful strip, will be the first time in many a year I will be buying the home and away strip.

Same with me. In fact I can't actually remember the last season I bought both the home and away strip tbh.

Another brilliant promotional video by the club! Loving the way our club is going about things these days. The club is far more connected with the fans! And for that I will be purchasing the new top

Ronniekirk
13-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Might buy the album, that Edina comes from. Anyone got it?

See post 34 billy it provides a link. already checked it out some decent stuff on it

13-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Hard not to compare with last years strip launch which was a disaster. Well done to all involved. The club is improving in every dept now. Just need that big push for promotion now.

Last year everything was a disaster at the club, everything from the team to the new kit. The club has come on leaps and bounds and I feel it's done so well in getting people right behind them again which hopefully will help us rally for promotion.

Proud of my club once again!

Billy Whizz
13-07-2015, 11:02 AM
See post 34 billy it provides a link. already checked it out some decent stuff on it

Ronnie, thanks. Can't see post numbers on my phone, but I'll have a look back

NAE NOOKIE
13-07-2015, 11:06 AM

For me Purple has always been Hibs second colour, as far as I'm aware it was the first colour deliberately chosen by the club for an official 'away' strip and I don't think its coincidence that Hibs chose it for the tartan. White is nice for an away top, but as our home top is Green and White I wouldn't class White as a second colour. As for Yellow ..... Celtic choose that too often for me to like it as an away colour.

H18S NX
13-07-2015, 11:07 AM

My girls (Eve and Lily in the pink tops) were approached on Fathers Day during the tour of Easter Road. My Mrs and I jumped at the chance to get them involved and the club deserve top marks for the way in which they handled the entire experience for them.

The kids had no idea what was happening. Everything in the video happened naturally and was a surprise on the day (last Monday).

Proud Dad today! :agree:...I bet you are m8,i would be too. :aok:

RoxburghHibs
13-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Hibs home strip history - http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Hibernian/hibernian.htm

Would be good if they had something similar for the away kits over the years.

Ah okay good site and I stand corrected on the strip colours (1889 home shorts were purple!). Agree it would be great to see this done for change strips also.

Audio Visual
13-07-2015, 11:19 AM

It's a cracking album Billy. It was nominated for Scottish Album of the year. Oh My North is another great track. Well worth checking out on Spotify and then purchasing immediately...

Keith_M
13-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Ah okay good site and I stand corrected on the strip colours (1889 home shorts were purple!). Agree it would be great to see this done for change strips also.

I thought they looked dark blue?

:dunno:

Billy Whizz
13-07-2015, 11:22 AM
It's a cracking album Billy. It was nominated for Scottish Album of the year. Oh My North is another great track. Well worth checking out on Spotify and then purchasing immediately...

Thanks, got some credit on ITunes after Fathers Day😀
Will check it out when I get home

DaveF
13-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Not a fan of purple but credit to all involved for the video promotion. A great idea and the kids are absolute stars, each and every one.

DH1875
13-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Did the kids who ate the cup cake get a jersey anyway at the end :greengrin

Bristolhibby
13-07-2015, 11:45 AM

I hope so. Would be really cruel if not.

"Heres what you could have won".

J

Ozyhibby
13-07-2015, 11:48 AM
I hope so. Would be really cruel if not.

"Heres what you could have won".

J

I don't know, there has to be consequences in life or they will never learn. ;-)

Dobosz83
13-07-2015, 11:50 AM

Lol. It was a win/win. They got the cake to take away and can pick up their away kits as of now! :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
13-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Video is brilliant - well done to all the wee yins, great job. The two wee blonde sisters are stars in the making.

I like the kit. I normally prefer a reverse home or yellow away kit, but the purple is a nice change.

Bostonhibby
13-07-2015, 12:07 PM
:thumbsup: Good to see the purple back - will be getting one.

Great video and good wee plug for Blue Rose Code - Edina is on Ballads of Peckham Rye - good album by a good Hibby.

Keith_M
13-07-2015, 12:16 PM
That video is absolute class. The kids are wee stars in the making, especially the two wee blonde girls...

"Is the Camera watchin us?", "Ah dunno"
"Would you stop asking such ridiculous questions!"

Dunno if it's just that I'm an Auld Softie but I thought those kids were great.

:thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
13-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Strip is great, was a bit worried about the luminous yellow but it looks good with the sponsor and the badge on. Not usually a purchaser of replica tops but I'll be having that for 5s.

As for the video, absolutely brilliant.

Bobo
13-07-2015, 12:39 PM

Purple away strips have been associated with Hibs for the best part of the last half a century, never liked yellow strips myself.

portycabbage
13-07-2015, 01:15 PM
I thought they looked dark blue?

:dunno:

Those shorts were definitely dark blue, think I read it was a nod towards Scotland with the green jersey reflecting the Irish heritage.

Silky
13-07-2015, 01:21 PM

GGTTH

Defo not actors. My daughter Emma is in it. Fantastic video, well done everyone.

portycabbage
13-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Defo not actors. My daughter Emma is in it. Fantastic video, well done everyone.

My daughter's in her class at school!

Oscar T Grouch
13-07-2015, 01:30 PM
The guy who's in charge of this media need a pat on the back, quality videos, local musicians, (Check out Blue Rose Code, playing the Big Room at Orwell Terrace in August) and well thought out content. These wee things help fans relate to the club, it is all good at the moment, I just want the next instalment of Fontaine of Knowledge to come out :I'm waiti:applause: Oh and I love the new strip #WorthTheWait :flag:

Silky
13-07-2015, 01:34 PM

Really! Small world! Glad she has some hibee back up in class 😄

Spike Mandela
13-07-2015, 01:35 PM
There is a science to the video.kids who waited more likely to be successful in life , those who didn't......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2219052/Scientists-test-trust-affects-ability-young-children-resist-temptation--promising-marshmallows.html

Gatecrasher
13-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Well worth the wait, I will ordering that. Thanks

SteveHFC
13-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Why can't you pre-order it now?

PerfectlyFranck
13-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Is it a two tone purple (slightly darker on the back like the man city kit) or just the one tone of purple?

The kit is a Teamwear version of the 2014-15 Man City design - it is one shade of purple.
The ribbed shorts are 'two tone purple' though - the shorts have a ribbed watermark effect.

Purple & 'Volt'

I think it's awful, luminous colours will destroy any football kit for me.
I'm not a fan of the shorts either, they look like they are part of another kit.

lucky
13-07-2015, 03:30 PM
I like the top but video was great:aok::aok::aok:

Franck Stanton
13-07-2015, 03:37 PM

Really ? IMO NEVER too old to wear one, christ I'm 62 and will be getting both home and away on Friday. Wear the colours with pride mate, never too old. :wink:

Pete
13-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Video is absolutely first class.

The strip is OK. Not sure about the luminous bits and it's a shade darker than I'd have liked. It reminds me of the one we had in the early 2000's which was nice but I'd have preferred one the colour of the purple in our original tartan like in 1995.

I'll still buy it though. 8/10.

Silky
13-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Meant to say, who's your daughter?

LaMotta
13-07-2015, 04:05 PM
The kit is a Teamwear version of the 2014-15 Man City design - it is one shade of purple.
The ribbed shorts are 'two tone purple' though - the shorts have a ribbed watermark effect.

Purple & 'Volt'

I'm not a fan of the shorts either, they look like they are part of another kit.

Agree with your assessment of the strip.

You can buy the top here for £22 quid, (minus the badge and sponsor obviously):

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/Nike-Challenge-SS-Jersey-Mens-Football-Teamwear-Court-Purple-98360.aspx?

jacomo
13-07-2015, 04:07 PM

Great stuff!

Ringothedog
13-07-2015, 04:47 PM

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/Nike-Challenge-SS-Jersey-Mens-Football-Teamwear-Court-Purple-98360.aspx?

So the one in your link isn't a hibs top then. A bit like saying 500 blank A5 sheets are a book.

Deek01
13-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Strange that there's no pre order like with the home strip.

LaMotta
13-07-2015, 05:13 PM
So the one in your link isn't a hibs top then. A bit like saying 500 blank A5 sheets are a book.

What exactly were you expecting to see when you opened the link? My post was quite clear!

And your comparison is just daft.

WeeRussell
13-07-2015, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOyHs1Bpto

Yer welcome :aok:

ronaldo7
13-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Nice top and the video was great.

It didn't take you too long to get that top over your head Shay. Well done pal:aok:

Jonnyboy
13-07-2015, 06:37 PM

They were brilliant and you've every right to feel proud of them :aok:

Strip is top class IMO, best purple one yet

portycabbage
13-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Meant to say, who's your daughter?

Ada. She's only been to 2 games so far (0-0 friendly v sunderland a few years ago and alloa 4-1 game a few months back), but has asked to go back (probably due to the fact we got through a whole bag of sweets between her and her brother!).

cabbageandribs1875
13-07-2015, 07:48 PM
http://www.biancamarieta.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/facebook-ads.jpg

always liked the purple tops in the past, this ones a cracker :agree: am in

oh aye and p.s. pmsl @ the weans:greengrin

Dobosz83
13-07-2015, 08:05 PM

Cheers Jonny.

Between opening the doors on Fathers Day for free and the kids getting involved in the video, they demanded to be taken to games and are signed up to Hibs kids now. The club are appealing to youngsters. I was worried about the next generation of Hibees, but it's clear the club are truly being innovative in addressing this particular issue.

I was lost a year ago, truly I was. Now I'm a season ticket member again after a year out, I was plastered all over HSL's website when I signed up at ER and the bairns are in video's with free kits. This is before we get to Stubbsy, the coaching staff and the much better quality on the park.

I'm a proud Hibby again after years of feeling disconnected and frustrated :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
13-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Cheers Jonny.

Between opening the doors on Fathers Day for free and the kids getting involved in the video, they demanded to be taken to games and are signed up to Hibs kids now. The club are appealing to youngsters. I was worried about the next generation of Hibees, but it's clear the club are truly being innovative in addressing this particular issue.

I was lost a year ago, truly I was. Now I'm a season ticket member again after a year out, I was plastered all over HSL's website when I signed up at ER and the bairns are in video's with free kits. This is before we get to Stubbsy, the coaching staff and the much better quality on the park.

I'm a proud Hibby again after years of feeling disconnected and frustrated :thumbsup:

As my signature says ..... onwards and upwards :aok:

SquashedFrogg
13-07-2015, 08:17 PM

Not ashamed to admit I get a wee lump in the throat watching these videos. Very proud of them and what the club are doing.

As for the strip, think it's brilliant.

I love what we are starting to do on and off the pitch these days. Whatever happen this season I can (for the first time in a long, long time) see where we are going and what we are building.

PerfectlyFranck
13-07-2015, 08:37 PM

Even then, the price is only that high because it is quite new.
You were able to get our last two seasons' kits for under £20 (shirt, shorts and socks) when our kits were released.

A clearer image of the shorts:

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/productimages/V3_1_Main/104488.jpg

The kit could have been a personal favourite without the luminous colour and 'ribbed' shorts.

Off-topic - The SPFL's new kit lettering/numbering font is great.

Hibernia&Alba
13-07-2015, 08:44 PM
Wee Jimmy right at the end of the video, just thinks "Keep your cake, I'm opening it". :-D

He has the right idea.

Colr
13-07-2015, 08:45 PM

I like the purple but also white.

Never like the yellow as I don't think its a Hibs colour.

Black's OK as well

mca
13-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Wee Jimmy right at the end of the video, just thinks "Keep your cake, I'm opening it". :-D

He has the right idea.

I Hope Hibs Gave the other Kids Something other Than Just the Cake.http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

Hibee87
13-07-2015, 09:22 PM

He has the right idea.
That was my laddie, the rest of the 5 min was him being stopped by my niece from eating tge cake

Hibernia&Alba
13-07-2015, 09:24 PM
That was my laddie, the rest of the 5 min was him being stopped by my niece from eating tge cake

Nice one, mate. I like the wee man's style - I'll go straight to the box, thanks :-D

Peevemor
13-07-2015, 09:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOyHs1Bpto

Yer welcome :aok:

The video with the kids is ace - I'm a sucker for that stuff, but I'm delighted to have discovered the group (although I know Karine who appears with them in the BBC video of old).

truehibernian
13-07-2015, 09:27 PM

Your boy was superb mate :thumbsup: all the kids were magic - club did really well putting that together and the kids have no doubt made everyone proud :aok:

Silky
13-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Ada. She's only been to 2 games so far (0-0 friendly v sunderland a few years ago and alloa 4-1 game a few months back), but has asked to go back (probably due to the fact we got through a whole bag of sweets between her and her brother!).

Ah ok. Emma says hi! She went to the Dumbarton game in the league cup (won 3-2) and still talks about the massive hot dog she had! She wants to go back too. Think she enjoys it. If only she knew what it's realy like. Ha ha

ian cruise
13-07-2015, 11:11 PM
I like home strips to be classic and away strips to be alternating between white and something that bit different so this year both hit the nail on the head. Already got the home but may need to stretch to the away too for the first time on a good few seasons.

Marketing is bang on. Well done Hibs.

DAVE1875
14-07-2015, 12:31 AM

Cracked me up that did, not even been told the rules and he's like "Ma da's been waiting for ages for this!"

The "aye, keep walking" look he gives the guy as well is priceless :faf:

Iain G
14-07-2015, 11:00 AM

Purple & 'Volt'

Having now seen it in the flesh the neon yellow works well with the lovely deep purple

Galahibby
14-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Having now seen it in the flesh the neon yellow works well with the lovely deep purple

Neon green would've worked better tho :agree:

weecounty hibby
14-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Video is great. Well done Hibs and well done to all the kids. I like the strip, purple is definitely the Hibs away colour, but i would like to see white sleeves like the original purple change strip. That was the first change (no away kits back then) strip I can remember. White or purple are Hibs away kit colours in my opinion. Ive hared all of the yellow and black kits we've had

Iain G
14-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Neon green would've worked better tho :agree:

I did say that to the guys in the shop ;-)

iwasthere1972
14-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Quality strip. Quality video. Quality song.

Well done Hibs.

Wee Ian
16-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Three of my kids are in the video and I can assure everyone that none are in any acting classes - we were approached by the club at the recent Historical Trust Open day at ER.

They were also invited up to the Training Centre on Monday there - very well looked after by the club

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/16/ad093454d0a328e572d60ac9abc386d0.jpg

Hibernia&Alba
16-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Three of my kids are in the video and I can assure everyone that none are in any acting classes - we were approached by the club at the recent Historical Trust Open day at ER.

They were also invited up to the Training Centre on Monday there - very well looked after by the club

Good stuff, Ian, you must be proud. All the kids were great.

iwasthere1972
16-07-2015, 09:41 PM

They were all great. Enjoyed the video

SteveHFC
16-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Can't wait to order this online tomorrow :hyper.

Hopefully it's here by Saturday morning :hyper

SteveHFC
17-07-2015, 08:54 AM
Hurry up 10am :hyper

Billy Whizz
17-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Shop quite busy, but queue is moving steadily

SteveHFC
17-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Ordered the full kit online just now. Hoping it's here tomorrow morning.

Bristolhibby
17-07-2015, 09:23 AM
What's the craic with smaller kids kits?

My youngest is 4 and a small 4 at that. The website only goes down to XS Boys which will drown him.

J

Wee Ian
17-07-2015, 03:01 PM
What's the craic with smaller kids kits?

My youngest is 4 and a small 4 at that. The website only goes down to XS Boys which will drown him.

J

Yeah, the XSB will drown him. There's usually a Infants kit for kids younger than the XSB sizing thou don't know what the have in stock. This may only be a version of the home kit as well - online Clubstore will list what's available.

soupy
18-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Is it 10am the clubstore opens, going to go down and buy my wee boy the purple number?

Billy Whizz
18-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Is it 10am the clubstore opens, going to go down and buy my wee boy the purple number?

Yes

soupy
18-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Yes

Thanks pal....

SteveHFC
18-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Arrived earlier :hyper