PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BOYLE: PROGRESSING WELL

RSS Bot
10-07-2015, 01:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5543)

Big_Franck
10-07-2015, 01:24 PM
What a difference with the communication via the official website since Dempster took over. We get far more info than we used to.

Boyle said he was given a 16 week recovery time by the surgeon which would put him out until September, which is disappointing. I'd hoped he'd be back for the rangers game at Ibrox in August.

Tinribs
10-07-2015, 10:25 PM
What a difference with the communication via the official website since Dempster took over. We get far more info than we used to.

Boyle said he was given a 16 week recovery time by the surgeon which would put him out until September, which is disappointing. I'd hoped he'd be back for the rangers game at Ibrox in August.

Aye, it is like night and day now. Glad to hear he is doing well, medial (not media as the article says lol) ligament surgery is a tricky thing to get over, fingers crossed that he will be back in late August :)

Ronniekirk
10-07-2015, 10:38 PM

Then he has to get match fit and find the form he was in in the couple of games leading up to his injury , But he is only player out injured at this point ,so if that stays the same we have options and hopefully will bring in another midfielder soon .

silverhibee
11-07-2015, 11:26 AM
Then he has to get match fit and find the form he was in in the couple of games leading up to his injury , But he is only player out injured at this point ,so if that stays the same we have options and hopefully will bring in another midfielder soon .

Thought Farid was still out and recovering from his injury, he never went out to La Manga.

Billy Whizz
11-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Thought Farid was still out and recovering from his injury, he never went out to La Manga.

Believe he started training this week, so a bit behind the rest. Noticed Dan Carmichael didn't go to La Manga either, due to a groin strain, although Stubbs expects him to be ready to play some part against Dunfermline next Saturday

Ronniekirk
11-07-2015, 01:33 PM

That's just a ploy by Stubbs He will unleash him to demolish Sevco :wink:
thoght I read on another thread he was dancing away at someone's wedding reception recently so he must be recovering nicely