PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEW DIRECTOR APPOINTED TO HIBERNIAN BOARD

RSS Bot
09-07-2015, 12:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5539)

jacomo
09-07-2015, 12:48 PM
:hmmm:

Lago
09-07-2015, 01:46 PM
:hmmm:
?

Last Minute
09-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Fantastic signing. Stephen is a great guy and is a true hibs fan. Everthing he does has Hibs in it somewhere. I know he does so much work for Hibs and gives alot of his own money to the youth set up. He was one at the time who interviewed and helped bring Mowbray here. A true Gentleman who will always do his best for hibs. Welcome aboard Stephen.:thumbsup:

Hibee87
09-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Fantastic signing. Stephen is a great guy and is a true hibs fan. Everthing he does has Hibs in it somewhere. I know he does so much work for Hibs and gives alot of his own money to the youth set up. He was one at the time who interviewed and helped bring Mowbray here. A true Gentleman who will always do his best for hibs. Welcome aboard Stephen.:thumbsup:

Agreed :aok:

jacomo
09-07-2015, 03:15 PM
?

Not ITK, but interesting reappointment. Chairman material perhaps?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Who appoints Non Exec Directors

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Who appoints Non Exec Directors

The rest of the Board.

Billy Whizz
09-07-2015, 03:22 PM
The rest of the Board.

Ta, thought so. Is that Hibs got around 3 now, Amanda Bruce and Stephen. Think the lad from Scottish power has moved on?

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Ta, thought so. Is that Hibs got around 3 now, Amanda Bruce and Stephen. Think the lad from Scottish power has moved on?

Frank

Amit

RP

are all non-execs as well

Brian Houston?

stantonhibby
09-07-2015, 03:25 PM

This is the guy from Scottish Power I think?

Billy Whizz
09-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Frank

Amit

RP

are all non-execs as well

Brian Houston?

Forgot about the 2 fan reps!

jodjam
09-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Nice bloke. Handed a hibs top I had won in an auction into the house one night. I also met him in glasgow the day he first became a director. I was working in next office and we chatted hibs

FranckSuzy
09-07-2015, 03:58 PM

Colin McNeil was reported to be leaving :aok:

3pm
09-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Spoke well at the HSL meeting I was at.

FranckSuzy
09-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Spoke well at the HSL meeting I was at.

:agree:

Gerard
09-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Forgot about the 2 fan reps!

Also Bruce Langholm.

jdships
09-07-2015, 09:25 PM

Having met him a couple of times am happy with his appointment :thumbsup:

Not In The Know
09-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Is it just me or should Rod Petrie not even be getting quoted on our website. Quite frankly the further out the limelight he is the better. All because we know he is going nowhere, out of sight out of mind ...

CropleyWasGod
09-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Is it just me or should Rod Petrie not even be getting quoted on our website. Quite frankly the further out the limelight he is the better. All because we know he is going nowhere, out of sight out of mind ...
The question was asked as to who our non - execs are. It was answered.

Should we avoid the truth just to keep him "out the limelight " ?

Mikey09
09-07-2015, 10:26 PM

So put our fingers in our ears and shout la la la?!! Aye very good...

Iggy Pope
10-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Sound appointment.
A cast-iron Hibby. If he doesn't have Hibs at heart, no ****er does.

Boris
10-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Got to know Stephen a little bit back in the early days of the Hibs Historical Trust. I was Treasurer at the time back when I was involved. He was instrumental in helping to get the Trust set up & in its subsequent operation. He was always totally involved with fund-raising dinners, exhibitions, etc. I think all Hibs fans would agree that the Historical Trust has done & continues to do a tremendous job in preserving & displaying the Club's rich historical heritage. Stephen is a Hibby through & through & a great appointment to the Board. Wouldn't surprise me at all if in the longer term he replaces RP as Chairman - he's got all the right attributes for the role.

jacomo
10-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Got to know Stephen a little bit back in the early days of the Hibs Historical Trust. I was Treasurer at the time back when I was involved. He was instrumental in helping to get the Trust set up & in its subsequent operation. He was always totally involved with fund-raising dinners, exhibitions, etc. I think all Hibs fans would agree that the Historical Trust has done & continues to do a tremendous job in preserving & displaying the Club's rich historical heritage. Stephen is a Hibby through & through & a great appointment to the Board. Wouldn't surprise me at all if in the longer term he replaces RP as Chairman - he's got all the right attributes for the role.

That's what I was wondering.