PDA

View Full Version : NHC Jobs for the Bhoys

Jim44
08-07-2015, 11:20 AM
What are the chances that Ciftci, now almost a Celtic player, will get off lightly for his act of cannibalism?

My_Wife_Camille
08-07-2015, 11:27 AM
Absolute stick on. Just like the Huns staying in the SPL despite being liquidated and league reconstruction being fast tracked to ensure they went up...

My_Wife_Camille
08-07-2015, 11:30 AM
... neither of which happened. :greengrin

Nah you're wrong. It's a West Coast conspiracy. I heard that Celtic were denied a stone wall penalty for a handball on the line in the SC semi against ICT. I didn't see it but it obviously didnt happen. No way would the GFA allow that.

greenginger
08-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Sparky no longer required at Darkheid. :thumbsup:

Funny how Griffiths is still demonised by the lesser greens for his stupid sing-song , but the cannibal is quite acceptable. :greengrin

col02
08-07-2015, 11:54 AM
Celtic have pretty much decimated any hope Dundee United had of building a team to challenge for the league. I wonder why they have not taken an interest in any Aberdeen players who collectively put together a decent challenge in the league last season!

Haymaker
08-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Celtic have pretty much decimated any hope Dundee United had of building a team to challenge for the league. I wonder why they have not taken an interest in any Aberdeen players who collectively put together a decent challenge in the league last season!

If they are next season then Celtc will start sniffing.

Thecat23
08-07-2015, 11:58 AM

Because one manager is a former Celtic player who's helping his former team. The other manager is a former Rangers player who'd tell them to beat it 😉

Thecat23
08-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Ciftci isn't good enough imo for what Celtic want! I don't think he'll play that many games for them.

bill the hibby
08-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Ciftci isn't good enough imo for what Celtic want! I don't think he'll play that many games for them.

I agree, didn't look very special against us

Matty_Jack04
08-07-2015, 04:07 PM

I'm not so sure I think the guys a good penalty box striker and at Celtic he should get bags of chances, think I saw he scored 33 goals for Utd over 2 seasons given game time he should be looking for 20+

id love to know how much money Celtic have thrown up against a wall in strikers over the last 5 or so years it seems they've had loads

MyJo
08-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Because one manager is a former Celtic player who's helping his former team. The other manager is a former Rangers player who'd tell them to beat it 😉

A former Celtic player who will be getting his cut from selling those players on :agree:

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Ciftci has taken the worst penalty I've ever seen at Easter Rd.
Decent striker who will be pretty average for them I think. Far rather have Griffiths starting every week. Can't see Ciftci helping them in the champs league much if they get there

Tinribs
21-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Just noticed this thread, i take it that will be why my own one has disappeared without trace :agree: