PDA

View Full Version : Sevco Game In Marmaris

CraigHibee
07-07-2015, 07:44 PM
does anyone know of any places i would be able to watch the game in Marmaris? fly out a week on Saturday for 10 nights so missing the cup game and want to (hope to) be able to view it over there

cheers in advance guys :aok:

SteveHFC
07-07-2015, 07:50 PM
There's a nice pub in marmaris called the ibrox bar which will should be showing the game. Glasgow holiday period so plenty of banter.

CraigHibee
07-07-2015, 08:51 PM
There's a nice pub in marmaris called the ibrox bar which will should be showing the game. Glasgow holiday period so plenty of banter.

thanks mate, will check it out :aok:

SteveHFC
08-07-2015, 03:27 AM

Most of pubs have iptv which means they can get just about any channel they want

Hibbyradge
08-07-2015, 06:48 AM

Steve's winding you up. Don't go anywhere near the Ibrox bar. :rolleyes:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll199/ronski63/Ibrox%20Bar%20Marmaris%202008/100_2083.jpg

You'll find loads of places with TVs showing live football. If you really have to go into a football themed pub, you'll be safer in the Parkhead Bar or the Anfield Bar, but they're all horrible. There are photos of both online.

Jazza
08-07-2015, 07:31 AM
does anyone know of any places i would be able to watch the game in Marmaris? fly out a week on Saturday for 10 nights so missing the cup game and want to (hope to) be able to view it over there

cheers in advance guys :aok:

Snap, will be there the same time, 3 off us going to watch the game along with a couple of sevvies from the hotel

lyonhibs
08-07-2015, 08:30 AM

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll199/ronski63/Ibrox%20Bar%20Marmaris%202008/100_2083.jpg

You'll find loads of places with TVs showing live football. If you really have to go into a football themed pub, you'll be safer in the Parkhead Bar or the Anfield Bar, but they're all horrible. There are photos of both online.

I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought this!!

I don't hate OF fans as much as some, but choosing to associate with them en masse on your holidays is a step or 3 too far.

CraigHibee
08-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought this!!

I don't hate OF fans as much as some, but choosing to associate with them en masse on your holidays is a step or 3 too far.

aye sod that, i want to enjoy the holiday, not be surrounded by knuckle draggers :greengrin

will hopefully find somewhere that shows it

SteveHFC
08-07-2015, 01:09 PM

Oh I didn't realise the pub was like that thought it was only a family pub with everyone salt of the earth. ;-).

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-07-2015, 05:07 AM
I was in Marmaris a year past October for a week. My hotel was great, they managed to find three or four games that I asked them for throughout the week I was there. Saved hassle of heading out to find anywhere and I was all inclusive so meant I could sit and enjoy several pints in the hotel bar whilst watching [emoji482]
Incidentally, I'm in Thailand at the moment and found the worlds least Scottish, Scottish bar to watch Andy Murray last night. Sent the Mrs up to ask for a pint of Tennents for me knowing fine well they only had Chang and Singha. Gave the wee Thai barman a laugh if nothing else