PDA

View Full Version : Deluded, deluded, deluded

broondog
07-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.

Steve20
07-07-2015, 02:23 PM
There's no chance that they'll be close to a title challenge. Celtic will cruise the league for years.

As for Hearts, there's no way they'll get relegated. Aberdeen look best of the rest and I see Hearts finishing between 3rd-6th.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-07-2015, 02:35 PM
They are in abundance on the EEN forums, it really brings tears to my eyes that they are bagging at least 2nd place next season.

WTF are they drinking up there?

Is Vlad still working them from the back?

Slightly off topic I hear the Taxman is after them, any truth?, hope so...mongs

Bostonhibby
07-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Have been listening to some of the utter ***** from Jambos at my work the past week and some of it is actually unbelievable even for them. they actually believe they have a chance of winning the SPL in the next two years and fully expect a title challenge very soon. really blows your mind hearing it and they could be the most deluded fans in the world. they have one good season in the second tier of scottish football and suddenly they are world beaters. have they even signed any new players that can cut it at the top level of scottish football? I would guess not.

has anyone else been hearing this pish or is it just a few nutcases that are saying it? i hope a lot of them do believe it as it will be all the funnier when they get relegated next season. as usual, we will have the last laugh when that happens.
Any update on the champions league win or how the megasuperhotelstadium is coming along?

HibbyAndy
07-07-2015, 03:01 PM
:hilarious

Hibby Gav
07-07-2015, 03:03 PM
soles

ggtth

Sylar
07-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Unless Celtc suffer the same fate as their auld pals, they'll romp the SPFL for as many years as they like as nobody can financially compete.

Hearts are conceivably going to be in a position to be challenging for second IMO as the rest of the SPFL hardly look markedly better.

Ozyhibby
07-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Every time I have to listen to them reminds me what an absolute ******* Rod Petrie is.
:-(

Bostonhibby
07-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Unless Celtc suffer the same fate as their auld pals, they'll romp the SPFL for as many years as they like as nobody can financially compete.

Hearts are conceivably going to be in a position to be challenging for second IMO as the rest of the SPFL hardly look markedly better.
They'll probably have a go at the special relationship cup as a wee sideline to keep their development squad busy.

No sure they'll fancy second, what with having a stadium that fails to meet UEFA minimum standards. They are probably too big for Europe anyway.

AgentDaleCooper
07-07-2015, 03:25 PM
tbh, I think this arrogance is going to stand them in good stead. Aberdeen will fancy themselves as well, and at the end of the day it's another team in the prem. that will go to celtic park not feeling intimidated or scared. They won't win the league, but I don't see why they won't do pretty bloody well, and perhaps give celtic a bit of a scare, along with aberdeen. Whether we like it or not, they have come out of their shambles as a very well run club, with a great deal of self belief/arrogance, which might be annoying, but it's what you need to get places. tbh, I'd be happy for them to do well - scottish football needs shaken up as much as possible, and I'm happy for any team to give the glasgow clubs a fright. we'll be back up there soon, and we have the infrastructure to do as well as any other team, all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves.

Diclonius
07-07-2015, 03:30 PM
I have zero interest in Hearts.

Bristolhibby
07-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Shows that really the top league should be bigger to include us, Rangers, St Mirren, Falkirk, Raith Rovers and QOTS. All could mix it easily in the top division IMO.

J

Waxy
07-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Just typical jambos.
Think because they won the Scottish cup they won it forever.
Think because they won the championship (first division) one year then that makes them all time champs.

Flanny boy
07-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Just typical jambos.
Think because they won the championship (first division) one year then that makes them all time champs.
Or maybe just all time tramps :greengrin

Chibs
07-07-2015, 04:16 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShPBR8YPWNmN9sEnabjaJEPgc-HIjC8JhXprPrRCnvVXUu3UeZCg

erin go bragh
07-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Nah . Imo they might sneak into the top six . hope they finnish bottom tho .

GGTTH

CRAZYHIBBY
07-07-2015, 04:38 PM
They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final game

tamig
07-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Just typical jambos.

I saw a rotund middle aged guy waddling up the road yesterday resplendent in his well stretched maroon t-shirt proudly emblazoned with the legend "CHAMPIONS 2015". I had a chuckle.

SteveHFC
07-07-2015, 04:45 PM
What a bunch of deluded morons. Hopefully they come straight back down while we win the league.

MWHIBBIES
07-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Every time I have to listen to them reminds me what an absolute ******* Rod Petrie is.
:-(I feel the same about you when I read your posts. Nae offence mind.

Ozyhibby
07-07-2015, 05:04 PM
I feel the same about you when I read your posts. Nae offence mind.

None taken. We don't know each other so you really shouldn't let it bother you. Try scrolling past really quickly, or something.

andy1875
07-07-2015, 05:06 PM
:-(

When you hear Hearts fans talking about where they might finish next season, you think of Rod Petrie?

I don't get it, care to explain?

Haymaker
07-07-2015, 05:13 PM
They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final game

That would be fantastic! Imagine the seethe!

Has that scenario ever happened in football I wonder..?

:greengrin

Ozyhibby
07-07-2015, 05:23 PM
When you hear Hearts fans talking about where they might finish next season, you think of Rod Petrie?

I don't get it, care to explain?

Every time I have to listen to a Jambo crowing to me about being in the Premier league, having 50% higher crowds etc etc I curse the man I hold responsible for the mess we are in.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-07-2015, 05:33 PM

Just listen to their chat with a wry smile, we've heard it before.

If they're not stroking their egos, they're usually stroking something else...

Paisley Hibby
07-07-2015, 06:07 PM
tbh, I think this arrogance is going to stand them in good stead. Aberdeen will fancy themselves as well, and at the end of the day it's another team in the prem. that will go to celtic park not feeling intimidated or scared. They won't win the league, but I don't see why they won't do pretty bloody well, and perhaps give celtic a bit of a scare, along with aberdeen. Whether we like it or not, they have come out of their shambles as a very well run club, with a great deal of self belief/arrogance, which might be annoying, but it's what you need to get places. tbh, I'd be happy for them to do well - scottish football needs shaken up as much as possible, and I'm happy for any team to give the glasgow clubs a fright. we'll be back up there soon, and we have the infrastructure to do as well as any other team, all we have to do is concentrate on ourselves.

Well said. :agree:

ALF TUPPER
07-07-2015, 06:17 PM
I hear the same nonsense from a couple of yams I work with. They have 2 constant topics on football:

1. Their expected domination of the Scottish Premiership
2. Their unnatural obsession with Hibernian FC

It's tiring listening to this b*ll*cks every day.

Jonnyboy
07-07-2015, 06:18 PM

At Dens Park :wink:

Billy Whizz
07-07-2015, 06:25 PM
At Dens Park :wink:

And at Hampden a week later...

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2015, 06:39 PM

ditto, no idea why anyone listens to a slaverin sparryheid in the first place

Scouse Hibee
07-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Why we even have threads on here about them being deluded is beyond me. I wouldn't even acknowledge them.

HappyHanlon
07-07-2015, 07:05 PM

Outnumbered 7:1 by that mob at work.

Their chat is pathetic and along the lines of what you've said above.

They honestly believe they will challenge the tims for the title. Other bizarre statements include

Robbie Neilson is a tactical genius :rolleyes:

Juanma will score 20+ goals next season :rolleyes:

Finish in top 3 minimum and then have a strong showing in Europe the following year

They really are a shower of inbreds

givescotlandfreedom
07-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Cheating, thieving weirdos. We'll get to laugh when they fall on their faces.

silverhibee
07-07-2015, 07:48 PM
HT 0-0 against the mighty Raith, mind you Arbroath are beating the Arabs 1-0. :greengrin

Thecat23
07-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Anytime a Jambo starts rambling on about how the "Famous" will do this and that I've found pulling out my pee pee and playing with it often stops them! You may be lifted but it's worth it for them to leave you alone 😎

jdships
07-07-2015, 07:54 PM

:agree:

MWHIBBIES
07-07-2015, 08:07 PM
None taken. We don't know each other so you really shouldn't let it bother you. Try scrolling past really quickly, or something.Will do :greengrin

broondog
07-07-2015, 08:38 PM

we all know that that statement is more deluded than a Yam who thinks they will challenge next season. we will always take an interest in them as long as their fans keep slavering in the same offices/pubs etc as us

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2015, 08:52 PM
we all know that that statement is more deluded than a Yam who thinks they will challenge next season. we will always take an interest in them as long as their fans keep slavering in the same offices/pubs etc as us

so basically, you're every hibs fans spokesperson :confused:

CraigHibee
07-07-2015, 08:53 PM
hearts fans are getting ahead of themselves, they think they are world beaters but i think they are in for a bit of a rude awakening

GlasgowHibee
07-07-2015, 09:08 PM
The Yams will finish top 4 easily next season. If Inverness can do it on a shoe-string budget then I'm sure they will do it also, not to mention the fact that a couple of their signings sound quite decent, well, 1, the Nigerian boy.

cabbageandribs1875
07-07-2015, 09:11 PM
hearts fans are getting ahead of themselves, they think they are world beaters but i think they are in for a bit of a rude awakening

i think a couple of hibs fans on this thread think the yamboids are world beaters as well, quite bizarre :)

Aldo
07-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Let them think what they want. They will never every change and will always be the club that didn't pay its way..... Wrecked hundreds of lives.... Robbed charities.... Didn't pay tax and even did McRaes battalion and Lady Haig Poppy fund.

They will always .... In my eyes be ALL OF THE ABOVE!.

Let them find out the hard way!

Bunch of head in the sand grade A roasters.

It's as simple as that!

Aldo
07-07-2015, 09:17 PM
The Yams will finish top 4 easily next season. If Inverness can do it on a shoe-string budget then I'm sure they will do it also, not to mention the fact that a couple of their signings sound quite decent, well, 1, the Nigerian boy.

Really! Easily! Don't think so!

greenginger
07-07-2015, 09:54 PM
As for having a strong showing in Europe, they better have a look at their Accounts and the new Financial Fair Play rules.

Under the new rules a Club with a note of " material uncertainty " of their status as a going concern in their Accounts cannot be granted a Euro. Licence under the FFP rules.

Hearts last set of accounts had such a note inserted by their auditors and I don't expect this years accounts to be any different.

Waxy
07-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Its the great unknown what will happen to them.
They surprised us all by running away with the wee league last year. No one really expected that. Reverse could happen this year,they might get a slow start and struggle. Much stranger things have happened.

Booked4Being-Ugly
07-07-2015, 10:22 PM
I don't associate with any jambos thankfully.

They are the most boring ****s you're ever likely to encounter in this planet and life's too short to listen to their inane p!sh!

tamig
07-07-2015, 11:09 PM

Do you not look out for their results hoping they'll be rogered? I'd hazard a guess that most Hibs fans do. I suspect any Hibs fan saying they have NO interest in them is maybe being just a shade economical with the truth.

monktonharp
08-07-2015, 01:05 AM
They truly are the worst fans in Scottish football. ....i would love them to mount a serious challenge only for it to be snatched from their grasp in the last minute of injury time in their final gamethat could never happen. maybe with 7 minutes to go, or so.

monktonharp
08-07-2015, 01:13 AM
Every time I have to listen to a Jambo crowing to me about being in the Premier league, having 50% higher crowds etc etc I curse the man I hold responsible for the mess we are in.the ground they are currently playing first team football in, cannot hold 50% increased crowds. they can accommodate circa 17.5k, not more. they may have to consider increasing capacity but right now,or in the foreseeable future ,have not a chance in hell of getting bigger crowds. more likely is a reduced capacity if they stay at their spiritual home. Auld Annie kens that.

Mixu62
08-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Being in NZ there aren't any jamob's around at work but there's a few on my facebook. Any time they start I just ask them if they've paid back any of the money they stole yet. I refuse to engage in any football discussion with followers of that mob until they make an effort at doing so. They haven't earned/paid for the right to "banter" IMO

monktonharp
08-07-2015, 01:27 AM
we all know that that statement is more deluded than a Yam who thinks they will challenge next season. we will always take an interest in them as long as their fans keep slavering in the same offices/pubs etc as ussorry Mr dug. we wont be worrying, or showing much interest of them this season. I personally think they might make the top 6, but not more. they lost a couple, gained (1) ? so far.,and they might expect to get of to a flyer as they did last season. their start off games are more than favourable but I think they will be brought down to earth quite early.

Andy Bee
08-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Remind them they have the only stadium in the world that for the last 100 years or so kids have either walked, ran, been driven, taken public transport, skateboarded, space hoppered or biked passed and asked that immortal question to their father......What's that smell dad?

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-07-2015, 04:49 AM
I think Jobbie Neilson will get found out this season. Hope so anyway

Keith_M
08-07-2015, 06:20 AM

Not quite.............

:lurksub:

CorrieHibs
08-07-2015, 08:02 AM
They're match with celtic will be interested. It's 35-2 on aggregate since they last beat them in that semi!
Funnily enough they never mention this score against they're "closest rivals"

Bad Martini
08-07-2015, 11:17 AM
I started reading this thread, smelt some yamish pish going on and thought better of responding.

Then I thought better of thinking better :greengrin and considered that not calling them a bunch of inbred, puddle drinking, mutant, tax dodging, thieving, stupid, dellusional ********s was just not on.

The truth be told, I dont really give a toss what they do. However, I confidently predict their absence from the top flight wasn't met by the rest of the teams sitting around and weakening their own squads/resources/clubs generally, just to allow the Famous to come right back and give them a good old leathering.

They might have done though. You never know. Anything is possible in that ****ed up parallel universe the mutants appear to exist within...:cb

Stone radge, the lot of them. :agree:

ENDOF

Bostonhibby
08-07-2015, 11:52 AM
They're match with celtic will be interested. It's 35-2 on aggregate since they last beat them in that semi!
Funnily enough they never mention this score against they're "closest rivals"
Some statistics. Big team, big aggregate.

sleeping giant
08-07-2015, 12:02 PM
They stole the poppies. Enough said.

Diclonius
08-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Having lived for most of my life outside Edinburgh, I know literally no Hearts fans.

Life is good. :wink:

Bostonhibby
08-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Having lived for most of my life outside Edinburgh, I know literally no Hearts fans.

Life is good. :wink:
Related to just the one. Tight erse who rarely goes to a game but boy did he let us all know that he was setting up a direct debit to save the yam

Imagine the hilarity when his missus revealed that he cancelled it without paying a penny. His logic? They were "saved" when budgie "took over"

Yam class

Deansy
08-07-2015, 01:00 PM

You don't have to hear it, you just EXPECT it !!. Every time they go on a good-run, all of a sudden, Barcelona are s*ittin themselves - these clowns have tribute-parties to CORNERS they've won !!

Personally, I love it - cos when they invariably make a 'James Hunt' of themselves, it's absolutely brilliant !!

I never, ever worry about forgetting ....... 15129 ..... the sheer joy and ecstasy of THAT day because, thanks to their 'mentality' (usually referred to as 'Windae-lickers' !!), it WILL be repeated time and time again !!!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Sorry if I've missed this but that's Carrick away now, WTF is going on at the toxic dump? it's obvious this is a cost cutting move, has the cabbage patch doll told them to start paying her back?

Aldo
08-07-2015, 05:55 PM
They stole the poppies. Enough said.

This!!

Yams chums hate it when I mention this, no paying local business etc and they say it's fine and dusted and we shouldn't be bringing it up.

I also like this

emerald green
08-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Whenever I read threads about Yaks mouthing off a load of keek, as per usual, for some reason I imagine what that Yak might look like, and into my head pops that photo of auld pishie breeks, and I just get a right good laugh.

I hope they get pumped rotten every week next season. Strugglin' (bottom six I predict) and hopefully they will go straight back down, but that might be too good to be true. I'm not sure if even that would stop the guff they come away with. It's just the Yak way, and best ignored.

Waxy
08-07-2015, 06:53 PM
It's been far better recently on this site with hardly any threads about the jambos. This hurts them.
We have a club thats going places now and although they're in a division above us just now, we'll be above them shortly.

greenginger
08-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Sorry if I've missed this but that's Carrick away now, WTF is going on at the toxic dump? it's obvious this is a cost cutting move, has the cabbage patch doll told them to start paying her back?

Don't know about paying Budge back, but their interest payments for the year June 2013 - June 2014 was £ 1,077,000.00 .

Must take up most of those direct debits provided by the grunts.

Bostonhibby
08-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Don't know about paying Budge back, but their interest payments for the year June 2013 - June 2014 was £ 1,077,000.00 .

But, but she's saved them, and they are well on their way to "fan" ownership - looking like its just the one fan though:greengrin

What a great rate of interest she can extract from the believers up front though - not many blue chip investments like that going about.

Ozyhibby
08-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Here is the FoH payment plan they are contracted with Budge.

£1m on completion of the CVA
£1.4m 2014/15
£1.4m 2015/16
£2.5m in the 2/3 years after that.
Only when every last cent of this is paid are FoH given control of Hearts.
About 2019/20

monktonharp
08-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Sorry if I've missed this but that's Carrick away now, WTF is going on at the toxic dump? it's obvious this is a cost cutting move, has the cabbage patch doll told them to start paying her back?don't know if she will ever demand, or expect to get her money back. It could just be a thing she enjoys, having the limelight and she is prepared to go with what happens but I do believe that she is keeping her wee purse stings tied as tight as possible.she is on record, as saying that they need to stay afloat with prudence. we cant seem to get a word out of them though, about the route forward for their stadium, or if they will be there in the forseeable future.

iwasthere1972
08-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Put it this way. They will never be as good as the league and cup winning team of 1986.

Tramps.

fishybeaver
09-07-2015, 05:38 AM
Here is the FoH payment plan they are contracted with Budge.

£1m on completion of the CVA
£1.4m 2014/15
£1.4m 2015/16
£2.5m in the 2/3 years after that.
Only when every last cent of this is paid are FoH given control of Hearts.
About 2019/20
Is that over and above the working capital they also have to provide each years?

Waxy
09-07-2015, 05:45 AM
See the living wage is going up.

sambajustice
09-07-2015, 06:37 AM
See the living wage is going up.

No its not! Its going down!

Steve20
09-07-2015, 07:07 AM
It's been far better recently on this site with hardly any threads about the jambos. This hurts them.
We have a club thats going places now and although they're in a division above us just now, we'll be above them shortly.

Based on what?

ancient hibee
09-07-2015, 07:09 PM

So that interest was paid during the admin.period.Wonder who to?

jacomo
09-07-2015, 07:49 PM
No its not! Its going down!

:agree:

Real political sleight of hand, this. People who currently work for a living wage employer might end up worse off in a few years.

greenginger
09-07-2015, 11:07 PM
So that interest was paid during the admin.period.Wonder who to?

According to accounts,

£624,000 for bank loans, £429,000 for other interest, and £24,000 to group companies.

Brooster
10-07-2015, 06:19 AM
I'd be happy for them to do well.

You would be happy if they did well? Is that what you're saying?

Keith_M
10-07-2015, 07:28 AM
Undercover Yam comes on DotNet to start a thread about how deluded the Yams are, then runs back to Brokeback to write about how obsessed the Wee Team are with their much bigger rivals.

All very sad.

flash
10-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Based on what?

Take a day off.