PDA

View Full Version : New Strip for 3 year old?

erin-go-bragh87
06-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone, wondered if anyone could give me a bit of advice about the sizing of the new kit. I can only seem to find sizes down to extra small boys on the website, does anyone know what age that would fit and if they do any smaller sizes?

Any info would be much appreciated, at work so can't just phone the clubshop before I get 5 replies telling me to do that ;-)

high bee
06-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Club shop told me that they will be releasing smaller kits around mid to late July.

erin-go-bragh87
06-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Club shop told me that they will be releasing smaller kits around mid to late July.

Brilliant, thanks mate!

monktonharp
06-07-2015, 11:56 AM
I bought the last one on the hooks, at the shop on the open day, which was the smallest size on display. it was for my 4 year lod granddaughter and is a wee bit big for her.

Albanian Hibs
06-07-2015, 02:37 PM
I bought the xs boys one for my 4 year old son and it is a perfect fit. It is supposed to be for ages 6-8 but he is slightly taller than an average 4 year old.

erin-go-bragh87
06-07-2015, 05:17 PM
I bought the xs boys one for my 4 year old son and it is a perfect fit. It is supposed to be for ages 6-8 but he is slightly taller than an average 4 year old.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I guess it's just a case of waiting until they release smaller ones!

dalkeith stu
06-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Since we signed up with Nike they haven't released toddler kits, we have to make do with ****ty looking avec knock offs!!!

Green Man
06-07-2015, 10:06 PM
The toddler kits last season looked really poor. Fortunately the XS was a decent fit for my 4 year old - I actually thought the top looked better in the kids size than the adults last year.

monkeyboy1875
07-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Since we signed up with Nike they haven't released toddler kits, we have to make do with ****ty looking avec knock offs!!!

Totally agree, this is the 3rd year in a row it's been Avec strips for infants. And they've never been avaliable when the proper Nike strip launches. This year my 6 year old got the new strip for holidays (looks great), while my 2 younger ones couldnt. So the strip had to be left at home as I can't give one without the others. I complained last year and was told not enough infant strips are bought to justify making Nike ones.