PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Bradford City

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-07-2015, 09:14 PM
17,000 Season tickets sold to date. Fair play to them and good price structure too. Adults £149 kids £99.

:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
05-07-2015, 09:19 PM
17,000 Season tickets sold to date. Fair play to them and good price structure too. Adults £149 kids £99.

:thumbsup:

I heard that about a week ago and thought that's brilliant. Seeing the price explains it. Good prices but kids price in relation to an adult is a bit high. If we sell 8,000 tickets then we probably wouldn't be far off what money they have taken for season tickets.

PatHead
05-07-2015, 10:26 PM
They will also be subsidised by Sky deal which allows them to save money elsewhere. Well done though.

monktonharp
06-07-2015, 12:10 AM

:thumbsup::sold more than a big team like that gorgie mob could ever do.:cb

MWHIBBIES
06-07-2015, 02:05 AM
:sold more than a big team like that gorgie mob could ever do.:cbBradford are a far bigger club than hearts tbf

HH81
06-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Bradford have sold cheap season tickets for years but for some reason this year it has really taken off.

They still used to sell over 10,000 every year since they went cheap.

GreenArmyyy!
06-07-2015, 10:26 AM
:sold more than a big team like that gorgie mob could ever do.:cb

I'm sorry but until we at least match the amount of tickets Hearts are selling statements like that just make us look daft.

Salt N Sauzee
06-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Bradford are a far bigger club than hearts tbf

Are they? :confused:

KWJ
06-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Bradford have sold cheap season tickets for years but for some reason this year it has really taken off.

They still used to sell over 10,000 every year since they went cheap.

There was a thread on here recently about how the owner was going down the Moneyball kinda route and using statistical data that his own company creates. They've signed some unknowns and brought in an unknown manager who is very much just a head coach as their DOFs run the club and pick players. Will be interesting to see how they go as it was why Warburton left but they've done the same in Denmark and their club Midjjtyland (sp) won the league for the first time ever and I think they are more advanced in implementing the concept.

So I think the fans are buying into it even though they lost Warburton. The owner that's doing it is a huge fan.

Unless this is Brentford and I'm mixed up, always mix the two up.

LancashireHibby
06-07-2015, 04:16 PM
There was a thread on here recently about how the owner was going down the Moneyball kinda route and using statistical data that his own company creates. They've signed some unknowns and brought in an unknown manager who is very much just a head coach as their DOFs run the club and pick players. Will be interesting to see how they go as it was why Warburton left but they've done the same in Denmark and their club Midjjtyland (sp) won the league for the first time ever and I think they are more advanced in implementing the concept.

So I think the fans are buying into it even though they lost Warburton. The owner that's doing it is a huge fan.

As you suspected, that's Brentford, not Bradford :)

KWJ
06-07-2015, 05:28 PM
haha oh dear.

Okay if anyone else has the same problem.

Bradford - The Bantoms. League One. Loadsa season tickets. Good in the cup. Have Filipe Morais.

Brentford - The Bees. Championship. Statistcal moneyball style approach. Previously Warburton and Davie Weir. Have thon Lewis McLeod that had the currant buns drooling.

I think.

iwasthere1972
06-07-2015, 05:35 PM

I would have done a wee bit research first . Google.

emerald green
06-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Bradford are a far bigger club than hearts tbf

Do Bradford have more than 400,000 fans? Who would have thought that? :wink:

KWJ
06-07-2015, 05:44 PM
I would have done a wee bit research first . Google.

Where's the fun?