PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Payment Plan

PatHead
30-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Just a wee reminder the 4 month payment plan expires this week. You have until Friday to take advantage of it

Gerard
30-06-2015, 11:33 PM
:thumbsup:
Just a wee reminder the 4 month payment plan expires this week. You have until Friday to take advantage of it

JimBHibees
01-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Would be great if we could have some exciting transfer news to hopefully encourage a few more to take up season tickets.

PatHead
01-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Would be great if we could have some exciting transfer news to hopefully encourage a few more to take up season tickets.

Bit of a chicken and egg situation here Jim. We have laid out on players with the new contracts and signings and must be close to the budget limit unless we get more seasons signed up.

As far as I know we haven't broken the 7,000 barrier yet but hopefully there will be a wee surge as we approach the new season.

So if anyone is thinking of doing it - get a season ticket now and help the budget!

Gatecrasher
01-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Bit of a chicken and egg situation here Jim. We have laid out on players with the new contracts and signings and must be close to the budget limit unless we get more seasons signed up.

As far as I know we haven't broken the 7,000 barrier yet but hopefully there will be a wee surge as we approach the new season.

So if anyone is thinking of doing it - get a season ticket now and help the budget!

No chicken and egg scenario here imo the club have done very well in the transfer market and while there is a few to bring in the club made the first move and is sadly still waiting on a decent response from the support.

JimBHibees
01-07-2015, 12:32 PM

Agree a bit disappointing all things considered. Hopefully we can get a few more and get nearer to 8k.