PDA

View Full Version : when you know you've made a mistake

old edin west
30-06-2015, 10:58 PM
realised,i've become one of these people i dislike,abandoned the club in it's time of need ! never lost the love for the club but after 35 years season tkt was totally dejected,but for some reason feel like its time to get back into the fold :flag::flag:

PatHead
30-06-2015, 11:05 PM
realised,i've become one of these people i dislike,abandoned the club in it's time of need ! never lost the love for the club but after 35 years season tkt was totally dejected,but for some reason feel like its time to get back into the fold :flag::flag:

Come on. Get a season ticket. You know it makes sense!

old edin west
30-06-2015, 11:06 PM
:aok::aok:

:flag::flag:
Come on. Get a season ticket. You know it makes sense!

givescotlandfreedom
30-06-2015, 11:22 PM

It's a good time to be back. Good players at the club and good leadership on and off the park as well as the chance to own a piece of Hiberinian. Not many clubs will offer you that.

Ozyhibby
30-06-2015, 11:23 PM

People like you keep the board honest. It's not a mistake but welcome back anyway.

Franck Stanton
01-07-2015, 12:46 PM

Must be something in the air/water, as I am having the same "Pangs" and getting my S/T on Monday after having given up as I was not enjoying not only the football but the whole match-day experience and only attending out of a sense of duty/habit. Now looking forward to returning, most excited about a new season starting for quite a few years now.

sauzeelegod
01-07-2015, 01:13 PM

Nice one mate

WeeRussell
02-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Was convinced after the first sentence that I would be reading "LTYF" further down the page... but having seen it all - well played and welcome home :aok:

Hopefully this can be a season we all love :flag:

Canon Hannan
02-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Welcome back oldyin I may not be the most loyal of fans but really enjoyed the tail end of last season. The banter never leaves Hibs.

Ringothedog
03-07-2015, 12:42 PM

The good old days of leaving from the silver wing and the battles between the auld yins and the young team to get the back seat.:flag:

spike220
03-07-2015, 02:40 PM

I thought this was another Terry Butcher thread.

heretoday
03-07-2015, 02:44 PM
I thought this was another Terry Butcher thread.

We don't want him "back in the fold".

H18sry
04-07-2015, 09:56 AM
The good old days of leaving from the silver wing and the battles between the auld yins and the young team to get the back seat.:flag:

Aye but the young team from they days are now the auld team :greengrin