PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Jardine sprint at Meggetland

NorthNorfolkHFC
30-06-2015, 10:14 AM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/life-style/football-stars-to-sprint-in-memory-of-sandy-jardine-1-3815449?utm_content=buffer0f7b0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I posted that this race was taking place last year, Hibs are taking part again and it would be great to have a few hibees there to support the event in you are in the area.

It's a great evening of running with bookies, beers and maybe birds if the sun is out!!!

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

inglisavhibs
30-06-2015, 11:43 AM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/life-style/football-stars-to-sprint-in-memory-of-sandy-jardine-1-3815449?utm_content=buffer0f7b0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I posted that this race was taking place last year, Hibs are taking part again and it would be great to have a few hibees there to support the event in you are in the area.

It's a great evening of running with bookies, beers and maybe birds if the sun is out!!!

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

Calum Donaldson is running for Hibs this year. Alistair Roy won it for Hearts last year and is their entry again this year. Jamie Mills is running for the Rangers. Friday night at Meggetland.

I'm_cabbaged
30-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Git an invite to full hospitality for this, I'm away on holiday......

DownInAlbion
01-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Will be attending this, was a great event last year. Would recommend to anyone who has this Friday night free

inglisavhibs
03-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Will be attending this, was a great event last year. Would recommend to anyone who has this Friday night free

Good night for it. Good luck to Calum!

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Great weather for tonight. Be good to see a few Hibees along, if you are unsure it's just like a night at the greyhounds with people running!

heretoday
03-07-2015, 02:41 PM
I mind the old Powders Sprint.

Superb scenes!

inglisavhibs
04-07-2015, 08:59 PM
I mind the old Powders Sprint.

Superb scenes!

No show from Calum last night, not sure what happened. Hibs the only team not to turn up.

Matty_Jack04
04-07-2015, 10:17 PM
I was going in the same time as the hearts guy who was raging the race was at half 9, must have been around 7:30ish they where told to meet for 8

inglisavhibs
06-07-2015, 12:47 PM
I was going in the same time as the hearts guy who was raging the race was at half 9, must have been around 7:30ish they where told to meet for 8

Seems strange as Alistair Roy ran last year for Hearts and must have known what to expect. There was also a full timed programme on the web site.

Matty_Jack04
06-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Seems strange as Alistair Roy ran last year for Hearts and must have known what to expect. There was also a full timed programme on the web site.

The boys dad said they where told to meet for 8 and couldn't believe they where expected to hang about for an hour n a half for a quick race,the hearts lad went off in the huff towards the field and the parents left completely