PDA

View Full Version : hello

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 06:54 PM
hey everyone,

im back... 7 years i have been overseas and we have not been great. some heart breaking moments at 4 in the morning watching games on a dodgy internet stream... can't wait to get back to Easter road... only thing is my seats no gonni be there anymore. gonna be a strange experience going back for the first time but hope to see some of you there. four in hand and tamsons wont have changed much if at all im guessing?

res

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

MSK
29-06-2015, 07:06 PM
hey everyone,

im back... 7 years i have been overseas and we have not been great. some heart breaking moments at 4 in the morning watching games on a dodgy internet stream... can't wait to get back to Easter road... only thing is my seats no gonni be there anymore. gonna be a strange experience going back for the first time but hope to see some of you there. four in hand and tamsons wont have changed much if at all im guessing?

res

:flag::flag::flag::flag:Jeezo, now there's a blast from the past, good to see ye back mate 😃

crash
29-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Welcome home Dave.,maybe you can bring the sunshine back to Leith.

Jonnyboy
29-06-2015, 07:13 PM
hey everyone,

res

Puddle!!!!!!!! Welcome back :greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:24 PM

was saying that to a mate the other day we been crap since i left. 7 years ago. we won the cup in '07 if you ignore the 1 in 1902 and then take off 2 from 9 then we will win the scottish cup this year

good to be back

Pretty Boy
29-06-2015, 07:24 PM
hey everyone,

res

Welcome back.

You'll get a bit of a shock in the Four in Hand when you go back, it's definitely changes, the Hibs memorabilia on the walls is a thing of the past in the main bar although is still clinging on in the back room.

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:27 PM

jonny, my man got a big thank you for you and diane. im an actual dj now on the radio and in bars and stuff. been doing it 5 years or so. due you both a beer once i get me a job

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Welcome back.

You'll get a bit of a shock in the Four in Hand when you go back, it's definitely changes, the Hibs memorabilia on the walls is a thing of the past in the main bar although is still clinging on in the back room.

hmm no memorabilia makes reservoir a sad boy.. went past on saturday and it did look different right enough. east terracing is gonna freak me out when im back in there

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:30 PM

cheers man, warmer here than new zealand the now anyway... cannae wait to get to the first home game. we ARE going up this year :aok:

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:34 PM
Jeezo, now there's a blast from the past, good to see ye back mate 

cheers pal

Jonnyboy
29-06-2015, 07:35 PM
jonny, my man got a big thank you for you and diane. im an actual dj now on the radio and in bars and stuff. been doing it 5 years or so. due you both a beer once i get me a job

Well done Dave!

HibbyAndy
29-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Jeezoo!!!!! Dave welcome back i nearly forgot who you were :greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Jeezoo!!!!! Dave welcome back i nearly forgot who you were :greengrin

i'll be honest im not remembering all the faces to the names or peoples real names..... bit weird being back but loving it so far.. got all my hibs shirts i left back here washed and ready to go. i also spread the love.. there are hibs shirts/jerseys/shorts in estonia,brazil,germany,chile,argentina,ozzie and new zealand. maybe more as i say its been nearly 7 years... i heard i have not missed much though :wink:

Jay
29-06-2015, 08:06 PM
Hey Res, good to have you back :)

blackpoolhibs
29-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Welcome home bud. :thumbsup:

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Hey Res, good to have you back :)

yet another name for you is it? im guessing its mumof15? :wink:

HibbyAndy
29-06-2015, 08:11 PM
i'll be honest im not remembering all the faces to the names or peoples real names..... bit weird being back but loving it so far.. got all my hibs shirts i left back here washed and ready to go. i also spread the love.. there are hibs shirts/jerseys/shorts in estonia,brazil,germany,chile,argentina,ozzie and new zealand. maybe more as i say its been nearly 7 years... i heard i have not missed much though :wink:

Seen a bit of the world then mate :aok:

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:13 PM
Welcome home bud. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: cheers pal. see you soon i hope

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Seen a bit of the world then mate :aok:

thats no the places i have been. thats where the people i have met that i deemed good enough to be hibees are from

list of places i have been since i left

hong kong
thailand
malaysia
singapore
ozzie for a couple of years. top blokes teh ozzie hibs supprters group and a guy in perth whi never met before put me up for a bit so i could get on my feet in perth
new zealand
vietnam
mexico
the states

KWJ
29-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Was good to meet you in Auckland bud. Shame about the result.

Sure Ponsonby radio will never be quite the same.

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Was good to meet you in Auckland bud. Shame about the result.

Sure Ponsonby radio will never be quite the same.

was good to meet you too pal. i can't remember the result :greengrin thats my technique for games like that

radio ponsonby got packed in mate owner could not afford it anymore i jumped over to base fm and did a couple of shows on george fm too

Jonnyboy
29-06-2015, 08:21 PM
was good to meet you too pal. i can't remember the result :greengrin thats my technique for games like that

radio ponsonby got packed in mate owner could not afford it anymore i jumped over to base fm and did a couple of shows on george fm too

MC Puddle :greengrin

Jack
29-06-2015, 08:22 PM
I never saw any Hibs tops in Argentina or Brazil except mine.

You were conned!

Welcome back ... I think.

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:38 PM
MC Puddle :greengrin

hahaha i still have not picked an alias for my dj name

melvin harris (sco) was the best we got in auckland, was on a few of my gig posters actually let me find the leaving party poster for you

badge on my arm is the wrong side for my tatoo but cool to slide it into a poster

Jay
29-06-2015, 08:38 PM
yet another name for you is it? im guessing its mumof15? :wink:

Ha ha yeah but there all grown up :(

Lucius Apuleius
29-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Ha, see if you can put a name to me! Welcome back mate. 😂

matty_f
29-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Welcome back!!

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Ha, see if you can put a name to me! Welcome back mate. 

hmmmm gordon turnbull?

Jonnyboy
29-06-2015, 08:54 PM
hahaha i still have not picked an alias for my dj name

melvin harris (sco) was the best we got in auckland, was on a few of my gig posters actually let me find the leaving party poster for you

badge on my arm is the wrong side for my tatoo but cool to slide it into a poster

Cracking poster. My eyes played a trick on me as I read Paul Hannon as Paul Hanlon :greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Cracking poster. My eyes played a trick on me as I read Paul Hannon as Paul Hanlon :greengrin

unfortunatley the poster was done by someone else. im still learning that stuff.paul hannon is an english bloke, top guy. was a cracking night. 4 hour black out for me but was reliably informed it was superb.

Lucius Apuleius
29-06-2015, 09:03 PM
hmmmm gordon turnbull?

Drat. 😊

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Welcome back!!

good to be back pal... administrator now i see, you and mum of245521 aka jill........ i leave you guys for 5 minutes and this happens :greengrin

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Drat. 

i vaguely remember this happened before i left?

Lucius Apuleius
29-06-2015, 09:25 PM
I changed it about 4 years ago I think Dave so would be after you left. Wee bit disappointed it has taken you 3 or 4 days of being home before you come on hibs.net. 😃

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 09:32 PM
I changed it about 4 years ago I think Dave so would be after you left. Wee bit disappointed it has taken you 3 or 4 days of being home before you come on hibs.net. 

been busy working away trying to get radio and dj gigs so i dont have to get a "real" job... had to get into the job search today though

was only a matter of time anyway we all know it

sleeping giant
29-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Welcome back Res .

Row H
29-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Good to see you back mate.

Hibby D
29-06-2015, 10:31 PM

Great minds. I welcomed him home with the exact same greeting on FB earlier.

One of the best nicknames ever :faf:

Dave send your resume to ER! We really really really need some fresh blood in that roll :devil:

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Great minds. I welcomed him home with the exact same greeting on FB earlier.

One of the best nicknames ever :faf:

Dave send your resume to ER! We really really really need some fresh blood in that roll :devil:

which roll?

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 08:01 AM
Welcome back Res .

cheers man

Sudds_1
30-06-2015, 08:17 AM
which roll?

black pudding roll? :greengrin

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 08:52 AM
black pudding roll? :greengrin

was thinking striker but pretty much hung my bots up when i left home,

had plenty black pudding rolls since i been back as well which would not help

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 08:53 AM
Good to see you back mate.

to use a kiwism

chur bru

scoopyboy
30-06-2015, 09:20 AM
You will always be the trainspotter to the East Lothian Hibs bus.

Auckland Hibs
30-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Hey Dave,

Glad you made it back safe & sound - won't quite be the same down The Fox at 4am without you!

Back in Sept for a break so will catch up for a beersie before a game (Alloa at ER).

Cheers.

Paul

:flag::flag::flag:

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Hey Dave,

Glad you made it back safe & sound - won't quite be the same down The Fox at 4am without you!

Back in Sept for a break so will catch up for a beersie before a game (Alloa at ER).

Cheers.

Paul

:flag::flag::flag:

cheers paul you missed a doozie for the leaving party but hope to see you in sept for sure

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 09:43 AM
You will always be the trainspotter to the East Lothian Hibs bus.

i can live with that

scoopyboy
30-06-2015, 09:45 AM
i can live with that

Good man. Good to have you home.

Auckland Hibs
30-06-2015, 09:46 AM
cheers paul you missed a doozie for the leaving party but hope to see you in sept for sure

Sorry I missed it mate, will have a session when I'm back.

Good luck, you managed to get any gigs yet??!

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Sorry I missed it mate, will have a session when I'm back.

Good luck, you managed to get any gigs yet??!

got myself a dj gig in edinburgh 24th july

working away on the "real" job scenario and hoping to be getting at least some interviews this week

by the time your back i should be a tad more on my feet i hope meaning perty perty.

reservoir hibee
30-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Good man. Good to have you home.

see you on the bus for the currant buns game probably

greenlex
02-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Welcome home laddie.

reservoir hibee
02-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Welcome home laddie.

cheers, good to be here. so far ..... haha

Wally Carew
04-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Theres no internet in New Zealand?
Methinks been away for 7 years is a euphemism for porridge.
They definitely dont have wifi hot spots in Saughton.
:wink: