PDA

View Full Version : Kris Boyd

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Going back to Killie 😂

Sylar
28-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Going back to Killie 

Really? He looked so out of his depth at Ibrox last year - how the hell has he justified a step up?!

Smartie
28-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Really? He looked so out of his depth at Ibrox last year - how the hell has he justified a step up?!

He looked excellent the year before at Killie - looked like he'd got himself fit and sharp.

He went to pieces under McCoist and he's not a guy that can afford to carry out too much excess weight.

He looked like a dumping last year but he has quality and it may work out for him there again, as it has for him before.

Moulin Yarns
28-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Pay per goal. Killie are quids in. Only going6cost them £40.

Pretty Boy
28-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Think he's been coaching at Killie anyway so makes sense in a way.

If he gets himself in shape there might still be goals in him.

3pm
28-06-2015, 08:01 PM

Only 2 months prior to signing for Rangers, he scored around 20 for Killie. I am not saying he'll get that but I reckon he'll score a few.

You could argue if he hadn't been there we'd still be in the top league.

easty
28-06-2015, 08:04 PM
He'll score plenty for killie again.

blackpoolhibs
28-06-2015, 08:17 PM
It becomes harder the older you become to keep losing weight and getting fit. He won't be as good for killie this time round in my opinion. What he can do is go back to the decent enough bloke he was when at rugby Park when last there instead of the horrible fat twat he becomes when he pulls on that despicable jersey.

Bostonhibby
28-06-2015, 08:23 PM
It was the pies that clinched it.

Waxy
28-06-2015, 08:29 PM
As bad as he is I can see him scoring the winner in the playoff final v the Rangers next May.

vanNISHtelroy
28-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Only just found this out cos I'm up on Orkney and have no signal on phone.

Absolutely delighted Boydie is coming home to RP could keep us up again next year....a lot of pressure on him though!

J-C
28-06-2015, 09:41 PM

Absolutely delighted Boydie is coming home to RP could keep us up again next year....a lot of pressure on him though!

Are you at the wind up, if not you need psychiatric help my friend. :confused:

Sir David Gray
28-06-2015, 09:55 PM

If all else fails, he'll help to promote your new range in pizzas.

Iain G
28-06-2015, 09:57 PM

You been on the Highland Park allday? ;-)

mca
28-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Dirty bas of a Player.. hate the clump.. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
28-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Let's rap this one out:

"You got Free Willy
Back at Killie
If you gonna ask me well the whole thing's silly..."

jacomo
28-06-2015, 11:31 PM

Are you having a moment?

Killie fan welcomes back player who's always done well for Killie. It's not the most controversial statement I've ever read.

silverhibee
29-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Think he's been coaching at Killie anyway so makes sense in a way.

If he gets himself in shape there might still be goals in him.

Been training Killie Under 18s.

He will hit double figures next season.

vanNISHtelroy
29-06-2015, 07:16 AM

Nope just delighted that we have signed someone who will make a massive difference to the club. As long as Locke doesn't do what Magic did and just boot the ball to him with no one round about him.

You been on the Highland Park allday? ;-)

Nope I'm not a drinker 😊

AndyM_1875
29-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Nope just delighted that we have signed someone who will make a massive difference to the club. As long as Locke doesn't do what Magic did and just boot the ball to him with no one round about him.

Nope I'm not a drinker 

Good luck for next season to Killie.
If you get Boyd fit and on a proper diet regime then he'll do well for you. Last year he looked fat and slow, a shadow of the player who dumped us in the play offs the year before.

Some signs of progress at RP for sure with the other recent signings as well.

erin go bragh
29-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Been training Killie Under 18s.

He will hit double figures next season.

Slower than a week in the jail . Never hit double figures with sevco last season . I'll bet you my 9000 v buttons he won't . Lol

GGTTH

E10 Rifle
29-06-2015, 08:39 AM
If you get Boyd fit and on a proper diet regime then he'll do well for you. Last year he looked fat and slow, a shadow of the player who dumped us in the play offs the year before.

Agree, I also think he looked utterly miserable last year when he played. He'll be better away from that poisonous cauldron and will be worth about 10 goals to them (if he can stay off their brilliant pies)

vanNISHtelroy
29-06-2015, 09:14 AM

Cheers, hopefully see you back in the top flight next year and someone keeping Rangers down in the playoffs.

J-C
29-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Are you having a moment?

Killie fan welcomes back player who's always done well for Killie. It's not the most controversial statement I've ever read.

Nope, comes on here happy that a fat, dirty poor excuse for a forward has signed for his club, after the season Boyd had last year, I for one would not be delirious that he had came to my club.

marinello59
29-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Nope, comes on here happy that a fat, dirty poor excuse for a forward has signed for his club, after the season Boyd had last year, I for one would not be delirious that he had came to my club.

:agree:. I have nothing against Killie but I hope he has a truly miserable season for them.

J-C
29-06-2015, 10:25 AM
:agree:. I have nothing against Killie but I hope he has a truly miserable season for them.

Sorry about my last reply, hate when people have a go but ignore someone else who mentions the same as me but in a different way. :greengrin

Steve20
29-06-2015, 10:36 AM
If he's a regular starter, then I think he'll score over 15 goals for Kilmarnock this season.

heidtheba
29-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Jeezo, see Killie are also looking at getting McCulloch...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33298493

That's a lot of pedestrianism in one team...

Delboy4
29-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Going back to Killie 

3 year deal..! WTF

greenlex
29-06-2015, 01:01 PM
3 year deal..! WTF

It'll take 2 1/2 to get him in shape. Gotta think outside the box.

Mikeystewart
29-06-2015, 01:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33307500

"I was chasing him all summer," - Gary Locke

:tee hee:

jacomo
29-06-2015, 01:31 PM
Sorry about my last reply, hate when people have a go but ignore someone else who mentions the same as me but in a different way. :greengrin

Have a go?! Hardly.

Boyd has had 2 stints at Killie and been pretty great both times. Now he's signed up for a 3rd.

Time will tell if he can still do the biz for them, but surely you can at least understand why some Killie fans would be happy?

iwasthere1972
29-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Recent Stats

2010/11 season. 102 pies consumed
2011/12 season. 157 pies consumed
2012/13 season. 223 pies consumed
2013/14 season. 345 pies consumed
2014/15 season. 438 pies consumed

If he can get a good pre season behind him (visits to Greggs, Bells and Killie pies on his doorstep) then I can see no reason why he couldn't hit the 500 mark next season.

Dashing Bob S
29-06-2015, 02:54 PM
Recent Stats

2010/11 season. 102 pies consumed
2011/12 season. 157 pies consumed
2012/13 season. 223 pies consumed
2013/14 season. 345 pies consumed
2014/15 season. 438 pies consumed

If he can get a good pre season behind him (visits to Greggs, Bells and Killie pies on his doorstep) then I can see no reason why he couldn't hit the 500 mark next season.

I agree. If he can get some muppet to provide assists by standing in the queue to line them, then it could be his best season ever.

iwasthere1972
29-06-2015, 02:58 PM
I agree. If he can get some muppet to provide assists by standing in the queue to line them, then it could be his best season ever.

:greengrin

SlickShoes
29-06-2015, 04:01 PM

Folk still wanted Riordan back at hibs when he had scored 2 goals in about 3 years.

If anything Boyd wasn't motivated at Rangers like he was at Killie the previous year, he went for the money, he got that money and now hes away back to Killie.

J-C
29-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Have a go?! Hardly.

Boyd has had 2 stints at Killie and been pretty great both times. Now he's signed up for a 3rd.

Time will tell if he can still do the biz for them, but surely you can at least understand why some Killie fans would be happy?

The guy was a joke of a player last season, fat, lazy and a dirty fouling Hun who scored 3 goals ( yes I'll say it again 3 goals ) in 31 games for Rangers, personally if it was my club, there's no way I'd want him anywhere near it and especially the youngsters, unless it was to teach them about being unfit and how to be a nasty viscous fouling get.

J-C
29-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Folk still wanted Riordan back at hibs when he had scored 2 goals in about 3 years.

If anything Boyd wasn't motivated at Rangers like he was at Killie the previous year, he went for the money, he got that money and now hes away back to Killie.

C'mon, I think the Riordan thing happens every transfer thread and it's now turned into a wee bit of a joke in recent times.

Deansy
29-06-2015, 04:29 PM

:tee hee:

Never thought the Kiliie-pie sales-figures would need a boost - they've won awards haven't they ??. Either way, master-stroke by locke as with that fat-******, the figures will rocket !!

iwasthere1972
29-06-2015, 05:20 PM
When I heard that Kris Boyd had secured a three year contract I thought it was with Vodafone. Nice wee iphone 6.

Waxy
29-06-2015, 06:07 PM

:tee hee:All summer? Surely has to be taking the p.

emerald green
29-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Boyd is finished. No way has he got three years left in him at the top level. I can't see him starting every game next season.

Heard him on the news earlier having a real go at Dave (the glib and shameless liar) King, so maybe the fat b****** isn't all bad.

iwasthere1972
29-06-2015, 06:18 PM
All summer? Surely has to be taking the p.

What he forgot to mention is that Boyd was in the back of a moving Greggs van scoffing the merchandise. :wink:

silverhibee
29-06-2015, 07:03 PM
Slower than a week in the jail . Never hit double figures with sevco last season . I'll bet you my 9000 v buttons he won't . Lol

GGTTH

3 goals in 31 appearances, that must be Boydy's worst return in a season while playing pro football, FFS, Deek had a better season than him and played a 1/3rd less games, :greengrin I'll say it was a blip at the new club because, :greengrin i seen some really bad misses from Boyd that you would expect him to put away easily last season, but i think he will come good again for Killie this season and will go back to normal service and bang the goals in for them, lets be honest here, Boyd has never been the quickest player at any point in his career but he is the SPL all time top goal scorer, because he is always in the right positions/places for these tap ins/headers that he gets and he hasn't lost that, he was getting chances last season but it just wasn't happening for him for some reason, no pressure on him at Killie and I'll take that buttons bet he does. :thumbsup:

reservoir hibee
29-06-2015, 07:11 PM
It becomes harder the older you become to keep losing weight and getting fit. He won't be as good for killie this time round in my opinion. What he can do is go back to the decent enough bloke he was when at rugby Park when last there instead of the horrible fat twat he becomes when he pulls on that despicable jersey.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

silverhibee
29-06-2015, 07:23 PM
The guy was a joke of a player last season, fat, lazy and a dirty fouling Hun who scored 3 goals ( yes I'll say it again 3 goals ) in 31 games for Rangers, personally if it was my club, there's no way I'd want him anywhere near it and especially the youngsters, unless it was to teach them about being unfit and how to be a nasty viscous fouling get.

Or he could teach the youngsters how to put the ball in the back of the net, yes he had a bad season last one but he just hasn't lost that technique to score goals and will be a good addition for Killie next season, done all his coaching badges and has been training Killie under 18s for a while, and believe it or not J-C, when away from the huns the guy is a decent bloke.

J-C
29-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Or he could teach the youngsters how to put the ball in the back of the net, yes he had a bad season last one but he just hasn't lost that technique to score goals and will be a good addition for Killie next season, done all his coaching badges and has been training Killie under 18s for a while, and believe it or not J-C, when away from the huns the guy is a decent bloke.

I know he is SH, just hated seeing his ugly puss last season, always moaning, girning and elbowing people off the ball, don't know who to hate more last season, him or McCulloch.

silverhibee
29-06-2015, 10:36 PM
I know he is SH, just hated seeing his ugly puss last season, always moaning, girning and elbowing people off the ball, don't know who to hate more last season, him or McCulloch.

Go for McCulloch bud as he is grade A tosser of the highest order bud, made a fortune from the huns and was just a thug, Boyd was also a bit of a thug to but he added by scoring plenty of goals for them, apart from last season mind you :greengrin

Bad Martini
30-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Former killie player, former hun, now present killie player.

Cannae say I give a rat's ass what he does. Though you can bet, it's "not too much" (as per his radio interview this morning) when he confirmed he didn't need to do much other than score as that's "his job". Fair dues, he's right...no need to become an all round player.............wait a minute :greengrin

Anyways, nuff cheap shots at fat Boydy...

...as ye were, paggering over an ex-killie/ex-hun/whogivesone

:na na:

Geo_1875
30-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Kris Boyd

Going back to Killie 

Let's rap this one out:

"You got Free Willy
Back at Killie
If you gonna ask me well the whole thing's silly..."

This one's better (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dO_UkalTtg)

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-06-2015, 12:02 PM
I believe Boyd was all set to sign for Hearts until he found out Malones bakers was closing down.

Bostonhibby
01-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Whats he doing hanging about with Liz MacDonald in Coronation Street?

iwasthere1972
01-07-2015, 08:38 PM
Whats he doing hanging about with Liz MacDonald in Coronation Street?

Poker.

Bostonhibby
01-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Poker.
No thanks