PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: OUR TIME, OUR TEAM, COMMIT NOW

RSS Bot
28-06-2015, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5526)

Baldy Foghorn
28-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Come on, if you can afford to, and have the time on a Saturday, buy an ST and watch the famous hibees:flag:

davy malcolm
28-06-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm on my holidays at the moment but when I get home I'm buying one

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Baldy Foghorn
28-06-2015, 01:23 PM
I'm on my holidays at the moment but when I get home I'm buying one

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

:aok::aok:

B.H.F.C
28-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Hopefully some positive news on new signings in the next week or two will encourage more buy.

I don't actually think it's too bad a number considering how last season ended. Still 6 weeks until the first home league game so plenty time to shift more, if there is some more encouragement for lapsed supporters in that time.

28-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Alan Stubbs and Leanne have turned this club around. Theres still work to be done but considering where we were this time last year they have really worked wonders! Theres a buzz around the club again, Stubbs has built an exciting team and the club is certainly movign in the right direction. I strongly strongly urge everyone who can afford to and who can to buy a ST and help get right behind Stubbs and the team for the coming season.

Me and the auld man have renewed and will be there next season once again :flag:

givescotlandfreedom
28-06-2015, 04:27 PM
The club has done right by us. Time to commit if you can.

lyonhibs
28-06-2015, 07:44 PM
[QUOTE=TheMonkey7;4 Stubbs and Leanne have turned this club around. Theres still work to be done but considering where we were this time last year they have really worked wonders! Theres a buzz around the club again, Stubbs has built an exciting team and the club is certainly movign in the right direction. I strongly strongly urge everyone who can afford to and who can to buy a ST and help get right behind Stubbs and the team for the coming season.

Me and the auld man have renewed and will be there next season once again :flag:[/QUOTE]

They are turning the club around. The job ain't done yet until we're enjoying the heady heights of the top 6 will we be back where we belong.

Not that this is a reason to not buy a ST or anything. But this club is not yet "turned around " IMO.

Gatecrasher
28-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Was hoping it would've a bit higher at this point hopeful it picks up as the season draws nearer.

Roxyhibee
28-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Yes, c'mon all fellow Hibees, those that can afford it, please buy and join us next season. Will be a lot more exciting and profitable for the club on all fronts with you standing next to us. We've been through some bad times sure enough, but can only get back where we belong if we all invest a bit more into our great club and let these new crop of Hibs players know how we feel and how many if us are really out there..

Steve20
29-06-2015, 05:31 AM
The club has done right by us. Time to commit if you can.

The club has done right by us? Really? I thought we were about to start our second season out the top division.

I'd hate to see when they were getting it wrong then.

marinello59
29-06-2015, 05:36 AM
The club has done right by us? Really? I thought we were about to start our second season out the top division.

They have done nothing right regarding signing players over the summer? can you never see any positives regarding Hibs? The most ardent Jambo probably has more affection for our club than you do.

green&left
29-06-2015, 08:08 AM
I know its early but 6600 is pretty poor IMO - season tickets (adults anyway) still well over-priced.

For our early birds and Hearts early bird we were still about 10% more expensive than them.

Hopefully with a new signing or two we can reach 8000.

Ronniekirk
29-06-2015, 08:53 AM
I know its early but 6600 is pretty poor IMO - season tickets (adults anyway) still well over-priced.

For our early birds and Hearts early bird we were still about 10% more expensive than them.

Hopefully with a new signing or two we can reach 8000.

The fact we are stuck in the Championship for a second Season ,on the back of seasons of decline and apathy are factors still mitigating against greater take up IMO .We will probably have to accept anything over 7 ,000 as decent and hope that with a few more quality signings and a good start to the Season that lapsed fans return as walk ups . It's where we are ,and despite all the good work being done in by the Club ,it's clear that we still have work to be done to bridge the disconnect between club and lapsed fans .
It's a catch 22 re prices as if we lower them we may not have been able to resign key players so quickly as we have .Fans that can afford to ,now need to take a Leap of Faith that they wil be rewarded by seeing attractive football and us battling it out with Sevco for the title .the more fans that do that the greater the chances of adding a few more quality players to give us a better chance of winning the Title which has to be the Priority for the Club as the Playoffs will still be tough to negotiate

Onion
29-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Alan Stubbs and Leanne have turned this club around. Theres still work to be done but considering where we were this time last year they have really worked wonders! Theres a buzz around the club again, Stubbs has built an exciting team and the club is certainly movign in the right direction. I strongly strongly urge everyone who can afford to and who can to buy a ST and help get right behind Stubbs and the team for the coming season.

Me and the auld man have renewed and will be there next season once again :flag:

Petrie ran the club into the ground. It will take more than a few green shoots and words to entice a lot of fans back. We're down to the hard core who would likely buy STs irrespective of the league and state we're in.

Like any other business, Hibs need to keep doing the right things and hope that customers start to believe in the product again but no question, they are pushing a damaged brand.

Gatecrasher
29-06-2015, 09:13 AM
The fact we are stuck in the Championship for a second Season ,on the back of seasons of decline and apathy are factors still mitigating against greater take up IMO .We will probably have to accept anything over 7 ,000 as decent and hope that with a few more quality signings and a good start to the Season that lapsed fans return as walk ups . It's where we are ,and despite all the good work being done in by the Club ,it's clear that we still have work to be done to bridge the disconnect between club and lapsed fans .
It's a catch 22 re prices as if we lower them we may not have been able to resign key players so quickly as we have .Fans that can afford to ,now need to take a Leap of Faith that they wil be rewarded by seeing attractive football and us battling it out with Sevco for the title .the more fans that do that the greater the chances of adding a few more quality players to give us a better chance of winning the Title which has to be the Priority for the Club as the Playoffs will still be tough to negotiate

hmm without having a pop at anyone you do have to wonder at what point the lack of uptake is going to affect the quality of player/budget though. We are in a lower league with little TV and prize money. I thought the club were doing a lot better in Marketing, ST prices have gone down and we are brining in and resigning exiting players. It's disappointing to find out that we have only sold about 600 odd in the last month or so. I wonder how much more the club can actually do to convince folk to buy.

marinello59
29-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Come on, if you can afford to, and have the time on a Saturday, buy an ST and watch the famous hibees:flag:

:flag::gwa::flag:
It's time to stop repeating the same old reasons for not going to see OUR club and concentrate on the positive reasons for going along. It's still a good day out, believe it or not. :greengrin

matty_f
29-06-2015, 10:18 AM

You do understand that they didn't not get promoted on purpose?

We finished second in the league, despite a shan start that wasn't the fault of the people currently running the club, and having two of the biggest clubs in the country in the league with us.

We got to the Scottish Cup Semi-final, fair enough we didn't win it, but again, that wasn't a deliberate act - we chucked everything at Falkirk and it just wasn't our day. If we'd got to the final and lost that it would have been another moan anyway.

The team we have now deserve our support. The club are listening and changing in line with what we want and expect as Hibs supporters. The lines of communication into the club are being acted upon and the club are delivering time and time again as well as they can.

None of us are happy being in the Championship, but it's where we are. Now, we have the choice of bumping our gums about it and staying away, or doing something about it and helping the club get back where it belongs.

The club ARE doing right by the fans just now, but we have plenty fans that are not doing right by the club.

Imagine if we got everyone going in the same direction instead of fighting a nonsense cause based on stuff that happened over a year ago.

percy veer
29-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Has the prospect of seeing 110% man Lewis Stevenson in his tenth season at Easter road not had the desired effect on sales, or has it had the effect many of us feared.

Ronniekirk
29-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Has the prospect of seeing 110% man Lewis Stevenson in his tenth season at Easter road not had the desired effect on sales, or has it had the effect many of us feared.

What was it you feared The motto Leith says Persevere and we have with Lewis and got the rewards last season with his performances till he was tired towards end of season and Stubbs didn't have cover to replace him when he needed rested

Just Alf
29-06-2015, 10:58 AM
What was it you feared The motto Leith says Persevere and we have with Lewis and got the rewards last season with his performances till he was tired towards end of season and Stubbs didn't have cover to replace him when he needed rested

This :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
29-06-2015, 05:30 PM

If you are that unhappy, you could always follow Barcelona?

Kaff
29-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Circumstance has meant we've bought 3 in the FF to take advantage of kids season ticket at £25 (1 adult and 2 kids). It really is a good deal and i'm not sure if it is advertised enough, do people not actively seeking tickets know of this deal in Edinburgh? As someone said above the information from the club has improved greatly but perhaps this is an area for more improvement?
We're not in Edinburgh so maybe missed advertisements but a parent and 2 kids for effectively £20 a game should really fill the FF Lower. We'll only make 5-6 games as usual, unfortunately, but at least the club have an idea of cash available

givescotlandfreedom
29-06-2015, 07:36 PM

I'd say realistically considering the budged we've had and continue to have with not enough people backing the club we've done quite well. What would you have done differently?