PDA

View Full Version : Shares

PatHead
25-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Got my share certificate through the post today. Really chuffed with having shares in MY club. So proud.

Sad a little bit of paper which will hang on my office wall already means so much to me.

Now to get some for the kids' Christmas - only 6 months today!

3pm
25-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Got my share certificate through the post today. Really chuffed with having shares in MY club. So proud.

Sad a little bit of paper which will hang on my office wall already means so much to me.

Did you just stamp your own form?!

ACLeith
25-06-2015, 08:52 PM

Mine arrived today as well! And I'm the same sad git as you, it's already framed and ready to go on the wall!

Trouble is the wife has seen it so now is going shopping tomorrow saying she knows how much she can spend without me complaining. Still well worth it though!!

PatHead
25-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Did you just stamp your own form?!

May have :greengrin

PatHead
25-06-2015, 09:08 PM
Mine arrived today as well! And I'm the same sad git as you, it's already framed and ready to go on the wall!

Trouble is the wife has seen it so now is going shopping tomorrow saying she knows how much she can spend without me complaining. Still well worth it though!!

Didn't help when son joked it was £1 per share!

Was almost a dead man then

ACLeith
25-06-2015, 09:54 PM

2p is the new £1!

Lucius Apuleius
26-06-2015, 08:06 AM

Boo, mine were 50p. 😡😬😡😲😈😂😂

NAE NOOKIE
26-06-2015, 08:39 AM

Not sad at all ..... Mine is in a frame half way up the stairs leading to our living room where everyone can see it :greengrin

Geo_1875
26-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Not sad at all ..... Mine is in a frame half way up the stairs leading to our living room where everyone can see it :greengrin

Mine is in the living room on the wall beside my HSL membership, my East Stand certificate and various other Hibs photos and prints.