PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ALLAN: I'M HAPPY AT HIBS

RSS Bot
25-06-2015, 03:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5521)

Chuck Rhoades
25-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Good news.

Broken Gnome
25-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Selling after a website interview would be worse than letting a calendar centrefold leave.

Jim44
25-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Despite this and despite Stubb's public assurance that, as far as he was concerned, Allan was staying put, the numpties on FF seem to think it's a coded message that he will be their next 'big' signing.

matty_f
25-06-2015, 03:39 PM
I think Hibs have done all they can to nip the speculation in the bud here. Stubbs' message was clear, Allan's message is clear. He's going to be a Hibs player next season.

hibsbollah
25-06-2015, 03:44 PM
It sounds promising but Its not unequivocably, 'aye I'm staying next year'. I hope this isn't a Mowbrayesque 'I have unfinished business at Hibs' scenario.

hfc rd
25-06-2015, 03:45 PM
I think Hibs have done all they can to nip the speculation in the bud here. Stubbs' message was clear, Allan's message is clear. He's going to be a Hibs player next season.

Yes I agree, he will be at Hibs this season. Next season, nobody knows. Even if we do get promoted I'm not sure where he will be. Whether it's with us, the ugly sisters across the M8 or down here in England.

Jack Hackett
25-06-2015, 03:47 PM
The delusion is strong with the peepul. Another Scott Brown moment for them methinks

Wishful thinking costs nowt and is within their budget

GreenCastle
25-06-2015, 03:49 PM
This really has dragged on..

Hibs obviously trying to make it clear he is happy and unless anything crazy happens he will be playing for us this season.

The only way Allan would leave now would be if a really high bid came in for him - unlikely as clubs know they can get him pre-contract in January or free in summer 2016.

What will happen now...probably lots of speculation especially around xmas time with pre-contracts etc.

Hopefully he won't sign pre-contract in January and remain focused with Hibs.

Towards the end of the season we will probably hear speculation again about him to try unsettle the club.

Ideally Hibs would give him a raise in contract / extension so when he does go (end of this season) we get money back and will save constant speculation.

Unseen work
25-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Find it strange no English clubs have expressed an interest.

PeeJay
25-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Find it strange no English clubs have expressed an interest.

Maybe they're wondering why he is only playing in the Championship, and not even a top team in the SPFL?

Jim44
25-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Despite this and despite Stubb's public assurance that, as far as he was concerned, Allan was staying put, the numpties on FF seem to think it's a coded message that he will be their next 'big' signing.

Here is an example of the typical numpty view on the situation.

"No bids for you Scott, let's get Lispy lip out to tell everyone we are not selling.....
Still no bids.
No bids for you Scott, you get out there and tell everyone your happy at Hibs and are ok sitting here for another year.
Still no bids."

Like putting an ad in Auto-trader for a car your not selling.

Pretty Boy
25-06-2015, 07:16 PM
If we sold him now it would be the biggest own goal ever. Having a player declare he's staying in the official site and then selling in same window? Not going to happen.

He's going nowhere.

Baldy Foghorn
25-06-2015, 07:22 PM
If we sold him now it would be the biggest own goal ever. Having a player declare he's staying in the official site and then selling in same window? Not going to happen.

He's going nowhere.

Exactly, all good news coming from Club so far.