PDA

View Full Version : Shirt sales - how much goes to club directly?

madhatter
25-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Probably a stupid question but how much out of shirt sales go to club or is it an up-front contract with a yearly fee that the supplier pays?

I'm asking this as I'm considering whether to buy the new home top now or later down the line. Would be interesting to know as if I would be contributing a little bit towards player funds I would certainly buy now. Otherwise, I'd buy a few months done the line.

cabbageandribs1875
25-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Probably a stupid question but how much out of shirt sales go to club or is it an up-front contract with a yearly fee that the supplier pays?

I'm asking this as I'm considering whether to buy the new home top now or later down the line. Would be interesting to know as if I would be contributing a little bit towards player funds I would certainly buy now. Otherwise, I'd buy a few months done the line.

you would be contributing to player funds buying at any time of the year :dunno:

Dashing Bob S
25-06-2015, 01:58 PM

I should imagine a tad more than Johnny Hun is likely to see in his coffers. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
25-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Stop faffing about and just buy one. The £10 or so profit that the club will make won't go that far even if Stubbsy gets it.

DH1875
25-06-2015, 04:55 PM
I thought a large % went straight to the club because you can only buy them from Hibs direct.

Jack
25-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Commercial-in-confidence

Billy Whizz
25-06-2015, 05:32 PM

A lot more than Rangers

ALF TUPPER
25-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Go on mate. Get yourself a nice new Hibs shirt now . You know you want to 😉

Green Man
25-06-2015, 07:53 PM
If you buy it now you'll be able to wear it for longer so you'll get better value for money :aok:

I'm_cabbaged
26-06-2015, 04:56 AM
I thought a large % went straight to the club because you can only buy them from Hibs direct.

You can get them in Nike outlets. 😉

DH1875
26-06-2015, 06:43 AM
You can get them in Nike outlets. 😉

Where? I've never seen them.
Will tell you what I did see once, cracked me up. The nike shop in glasgow city centre were selling rangers shirts even though they weren't nike. Every other team shirt in the place (including celtic) was nike except for that piece of kite. I was like, WTF.

I'm_cabbaged
26-06-2015, 07:32 AM
Where? I've never seen them.
Will tell you what I did see once, cracked me up. The nike shop in glasgow city centre were selling rangers shirts even though they weren't nike. Every other team shirt in the place (including celtic) was nike except for that piece of kite. I was like, WTF.

Straiton had last season's. Haven't been up recently though...

Green Man
26-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Straiton had last season's. Haven't been up recently though...

They had them in Craigleith as well. Same price as the club shop I think.