PDA

View Full Version : New video - Hibs TV: Forward, Together…

Ozyhibby
22-06-2015, 04:16 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvSi1TrLVAs

Not sure if this has been put up before?

Chuck Rhoades
22-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Another decent effort.

Gatecrasher
22-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Good stuff, I have posted a few times that the new regime at the club deserve our support and I truly believe that. I have been very impressed in what has been achieved both on and off the pitch in the last 12 months.

matty_f
22-06-2015, 05:43 PM
Good stuff, I have posted a few times that the new regime at the club deserve our support and I truly believe that. I have been very impressed in what has been achieved both on and off the pitch in the last 12 months.

Yeah I agree with that. I genuinely think that there is little more the club can influence at this moment in time that will bring fans back. The ball is, IMHO, in the fans' court.

It's time to get behind the club in a big way, if we do that then I think this set -up is capable of big things.

3pm
22-06-2015, 06:12 PM
I'd change the title of the thread to highlight it more. Important messages in there.

Peevemor
22-06-2015, 06:19 PM
A very strong message from the club. No frills, no gimmicks, simply people who give their all, speaking from the heart.

Waxy
22-06-2015, 06:48 PM
For the first in a long time i think the men who founded Hibernian would be pleased how the club is being run.

Jonnyboy
22-06-2015, 06:55 PM
A very good effort by the club and as Matty and others allude to, the future can be made brighter by the buying of season tickets, HSL etc. We are the fans and at the end of the day, we are Hibs.

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2015, 08:59 PM
A very good effort by the club and as Matty and others allude to, the future can be made brighter by the buying of season tickets, HSL etc. We are the fans and at the end of the day, we are Hibs.

100% correct JB:flag:

Pretty Boy
22-06-2015, 09:04 PM

It's a good video and the club is definitely moving in the right direction.

However what is going to get the next push on STs purchased isn't videos, no matter how good they are, but contract extensions and new signings.

Most people who are buying into the new regime will already have the ST bought, many will be signed up to HSL etc. It's the 'doubting Thomas's' that need won over.

Jonnyboy
22-06-2015, 09:27 PM
It's a good video and the club is definitely moving in the right direction.

However what is going to get the next push on STs purchased isn't videos, no matter how good they are, but contract extensions and new signings.

Most people who are buying into the new regime will already have the ST bought, many will be signed up to HSL etc. It's the 'doubting Thomas's' that need won over.

Good points, well made :agree:

3pm
22-06-2015, 09:44 PM

You're always on TV......need an agent?! :greengrin

matty_f
22-06-2015, 09:52 PM

Show me the Hibby!!

3pm
22-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Show me the Hibby!!

I deleted the other bit! :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-06-2015, 10:04 PM

Aye but a female agent is my aim:wink:

They never let me hold the sign with my phone number on it

ManBearPig
22-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I agree can't believe people are still not getting behind club Petrie or not!! It's mental the club can only move forward with fans behind them

silverhibee
22-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Was that Chick Young i seen in the dugout. :greengrin

Greencore
23-06-2015, 05:50 AM
The club is moving forward it's becoming more community, I still think merch, food and season tickets are over priced though. Also why haven't we released a new football cd with new songs? We mention Alex MacLeish and Stevie Crawford in our last one... Lol see how easy it is to knit pick at something..... Seriously though we need a new cd!

Baldy Foghorn
23-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Was that Chick Young i seen in the dugout. :greengrin

Haha I will bear that in mind, next time you are in the games room:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
23-06-2015, 08:49 AM
A terrific piece well put forward, LD does come across very well. You do get the impression she knows what she wants and she won't stop until she gets it. :top marks

lyonhibs
23-06-2015, 12:28 PM

Media whore IMO :greengrin

But seriously, great video. Can you imagine a 12 minute sit down video with fans discussing the state of affairs 12 - 24 months ago???

Wouldn't take long before it descended into scenes like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZeYVIWz99I